Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

i want to see the new season to know what happen to Summer

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if your going to make a pokemon game, make sure to put Brock in it. He's the only reason I had ever bothers to stay and watch that show. My little brother watches that stuff all the time, and as much as I love the games, the show makes me sick. Plus a lot of the rule in the game are twisted in the show. But every time I saw Brock? I sat and watched the whole episode, seeing who he'd strike out on next. Poor bastard, he'll get it one of these days! Keep trying man! T_T

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Previously on pokemon cyoa *flashback plays.
-prepare for NEW ORGINIZATION!!!

The Stun spore dulled Summer's sense as lay on the cold tiled floor. Adrenaline shot through her body try to send her muscles in a motion to flee but to no avail.The mud on Summer's body had finally become dry and flaky. The speaker then buzzed back on but instead of music a voice came on.

"bzz...bzz... HeHeHe I see that you have enjoyed your bath. How about we bring you to us so we can have a little talk face to face. bzz.." said the man on the intercom.

A large suction sound came from the tub and Summer felt the mud sink down. Soon the mud was completely gone except for the mud that had stuck to her body. Soon Summer heared a new sounded coming from the pipes.

"mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk! mmmmmmmmuk!" was heard from the pipes as A new substance began to fill the tub. Summer couldn't see what it was but she could tell to was thicker than mud. Soon the substance had filled the tub and Summer could see that it was a purple sludge substance. The substance began to lift Summer's body out of the tub and absorbed her into itself. A face appeared out of the sludge with a smile "mukkk!" it said in joy.

The Muk sucked Summer in Soon summer began to suffocate. She soon passed out to the pokemon exploring her body.

-more to come later

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yay!!!

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-I am Baacccck!

Summer awakens with a start from a sharp tapping on her upper thigh. she slowly opens her eyes to a bright light shining over head.

Summer- green hair with mud clumps
wearing: naked
Hygiene and Hunger: covered in mud and muk "ooze"
Mood: disoriented

Where is Summer?
1.outside (mystery type quest)
2.in a cage (esss-capppeee)
3.in a hallway in the spa and one of her pokemon saved her choose either Bagon or poochyena (pokemon like rescue mission)

-small update because I am rebooting my first cyoa. come play

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I vote CAGE! >:3

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

First time voting in this one, but for laughs....

Cage.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

first time voting in this one but first time having an account so I could vote.

I'm going to vote Hallway, preferably Bagon for the pokemon that saved her

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

CAGE MATCH MUK-WRESTLING RANDY MACHO MACHAMP SAVAGE.

THIS IS MY VOTE.

Caps.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

cage in a cave underneath the town dug by a new organization

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-ups with the date
-score to win is 2 (been busy with Reach thats why I didn't update sooner)

Summer woke with a start from a rattle of bars an the clang of a door. A bright florescent light shone in her eyes as she opened them temporarily blinding her as rose up into a sitting position. She had been cleaned of the mud and muk recently cause her hair was still damp. As Summer looked around her enclosed cage she saw other empty open cages all the size of hers with a door to her immediate right. In the right hand corner of the cage lay a spa bathrobe for Summer as she reached for it she placed her hand on the cage door to stable her self only to loose her balance and fall on her face. To her surprise the cage door hand not been latched shut or locked Summer quickly rose back up and looked around for the coming guard or alarm. When no alarm sounded Summer decided to try her luck and tried the door when that opened without an arguement she peeked through the opening to see an empty metal hallway light by more florescent lights. An alarm sounded and Summer quickly shut the door. Bracing herself against it she heard the stomp of boots outside the door and they stopped outside her door but the door didn't budge open. Summer looked underneath the door to see a pair of boots standing outside the door. Summer rose back up and tucked her head between her legs and closed her eyes to think.......

Summer-damp shoulder length green hair girl with DD breasts
wearing: naked
Hygiene and Hunger: clean
Mood: stressed

What does Summer decide to do?
1.sneak through the vents (Die hard style escape)
1+2. knock out the guard then use the vents to sneak away (mix of 1 and 2)
2. knock out the guard (longer escape
3. get back in the cage and shut it. (submissive style)
Clothes
a. wear the robe
b. steal the guards clothes only if 1 or 2 are chosen
c. go naked

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Knock out guard, sneak through vents, go commando. That's my vote. :D

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

knock out the guard, sneak through the vents, wear the guards uniform

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1+2

B

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, 1+2, A - Summer's a big girl, there will be compression problems in the chest region unless the guard's a big girl too. :p Hopefully, knocking out the guard will get Summer something else she can use - like a map or keys or something.

I do hope we get her pokémon back soon. Not much of a Pokémon CYOAS without any pokémon, after all.