What's new

Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

Yep, but not all have that in her age... how old is her?

Nevermind, the best theory is than they are using hormones on the milktanks to produce milk who have a side effect.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Well, every single main character in Pokemon is apparently a Kokiri and stops aging once they hit 10 years old...
Probably 10 years old.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

in this universe they are about 18-24. and as i told diag in a pm the glowing cum had some after effects.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehh, 4 - tag along with Henry. Another pokemon is not to be turned down, and I doubt Summer's duo is ready for a gym battle yet... and shopping's kinda hard when she doesn't, apparently, have any money.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-4 attempt to get new pokemon with henry

"Do you think I can get a new pokemon? asked Summer as she caugth up with Henry who had already gained a huge distance from the others.

"well it depends I am heading to a pokemon daycare to pick up my Flareon." said Henry The manager is really great with eevee and their evoled forms he even breeds eevees for trainers. Henry walked towards a small one story house an knocked on the door.

A little girl holding a very small eevee answered the door with a smile on her face. "HENRY! she screamed dropping the eevee and immediately hugging Henry's leg.

"uhh Hi sis." said Henry prying his sister off his leg.

Summer just stared dumb founded at what she just realized " Wait your the manager here? said Summer staring at Henry an the small child.

"No nono I am just the child of the manager." said Henry as he walked into the house welcoming Summer to follow.

Summer looked around the house to see many pictures of henry and the rest of his family. In one of the pictures was Henry with a large amount of pokemon in it there was his Absol, Haunter, Flareon, Houndoom , and a Seedot resting in his arms. As Summer was admiring Henry's collection a eevee began rubbing itself along Summer's leg like a cat. Summer tried to shoo it away but it continued to stay close to Summer. "Your the first person that eevee has ever even tried to befriend. Hi my name is Clair" said a women as she walked in with a flareon by her side. The women was a little shorter than Henry an had a sharp face with eyes brown as the eevee's fur with stringy brown hair that reached to the small of her back. "Henry your Flareon has been a big help around the house are sure we can't keep him around a little while? asked Henry's mother jokingly

"Sorry mother I am going to need him for the gym soon." said Henry patting his flareon on the head before returning it. By the way Summer here wants to know if she can have a eevee?"

"I would love to have an eevee." said Summer looking around at the many small brown and white pokemon.

"well if you don't mind helping around the daycare then I don't see why not. Henry will be busy with the gym tomomorrow so he won't be able to lend a hand before he leaves. Hell if you do a goodjob i might even give you a little something to help you. Said Clair producing a bag of evolution stones.

"Great I will be here first thing in the morning to help said Summer. Henry then moved back outside the front door an montioned for Summer to come talk with him.

"Hey I going to stay here for a bit so you should go on an meet up with either Dawn or Brock. said Henry before heading back inside an closing the door behind him.

Summer gave a short look around then at her pokedex which said that there was a few more hours left before dark.

Summer green hair spiked into liberty spikes with "gel"/cum
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: red knee high skirt, panties feet: black boots
Hygiene and Hunger: ok, clean except hair covered in cum
Mood: alright pumped to help at the daycare tomorrow
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes

cargo jeans(black) and t-shirt (red)

and first aid kit
items: 4 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 9) ready
Bagon (lvl 5) ready

what does Summer do?
1. go meet dawn at the mall (chance to get new clothes or items. befriending Dawn)
2.head to the pokecenter (ash is with brock now so can find out info on the gym and help on preparing for gym and helping around the daycare.)

-warning one has a chance "to prepare for trouble" hehe

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let's go with 1

Befriend Dawn and then backstabb her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehhh... I'll go with 1 as well. Try and keep Dawn from trying to strip Summer naked to use as a fitting dummy, would you please?

Twisted

Reputation score

1! :)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

1, and if team rocket shows up kill them, BRUTALLY

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-1 SHOPPPING! small item update then adventure afterwards

Summer saw a large area of light around the corner and when she reached it she saw that it was the twenty four hour mall that dawn had gone to shop. As Summer walked through the large double wide doors she saw Dawn snacking on a small ice cream cone. Summer not having any money thought of asking Dawn for some. As she approached Dawn noticed her an hurriedly gulpped down the rest of her ice cream and jumped up to greet Summer. "HEY SUMMER! You decide to come shopping with me for a few hours. Cool don't worry about money it is my treat I have tons. said Dawn grabbing Summers hand an dragging her towards the nearest store.

Summer green hair spiked into liberty spikes with "gel"/cum
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: red knee high skirt, panties feet: black boots
Hygiene and Hunger: ok, clean except hair covered in cum
Mood: alright pumped to help at the daycare tomorrow
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes

and first aid kit
items: 4 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
Bagon (lvl 5) ready

What does Summer buy?
1. Clothes
2. packs/gear
3.items
4.other

-just feel in what you want Summer to buy limit 6 items

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

4.) Dawn tricks summer into buying too revealign clothing by saying if summer wants money, she has to wear them.
Summer buys -
3.)Pokeballs, healing potions, poke bloc food,
2.) Summer buys as well a poketech watch allowing her to give her position in the world,
4.) Summer buys pokemon repellents 5 items.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All I can think of is 2/3 - Potions, food, and Pokeballs.
A new set of clothes maybe.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-clothes, pokeballs, potions, and poketech

Summer grabbed pokeballs and some potions as Summer did this Dawn went off to another store. Summer also picked up a bag of pokeblock and started to get in line for the purchases. Dawn quickly came up behind Summer holding two bags one fairly large bag and another small bag. What are in the bags? asked Summer.

Well i got you a new outfit that better suits you and a litttle forgive me gift. said Dawn handing over the smaller bag to Summer's free hand. Dawn quickly paid for Summer's supplies by handing over her pokedex with which the clerk scanned in a slot integrated into the register.

Wait you can pay with a pokedex? asked Summer with a confused look.

Yeap i bet you have some money but not much yet yo can check like this. said Dawn showing Summer how to check her cash.

As the two left Summer unwrapped the gift that Dawn had given her was a poketech watch. Oh wow thanks Dawn. sauid Summer putting on the poketech. The watch lit up and gave a slight tone as she put it on. As the two walked Dawn showed how the thing worked and explained that she had already put the groups contacts in Summer's poketech.

The two women started heading to the pokecenter for the night when an old man cut the two off. Excuse me ladies but wouldn't like to come into my Sauna an relax. Your pokemon are welcome to as well for we have a specialized PokeSauna they can relax in. The first time is Freeeee. said the old man gesturing to a large building advertising relaxation ranging from Mud baths to the pokeSauna.

"Oh lets go said Dawn excitedly Maybe we can even get a mud bath.

Summer
- green hair spiked into liberty spikes with "gel"/cum
wearing: top: red v neck shirt, DD sized bra
left hand: poketech watch
waist: red knee high skirt, panties
feet: black boots
Hygiene and Hunger: ok, ok except hair covered in cum
Mood: GOT FREE STUFF!
and first aid kit
items: 8 pokeballs, 4 potions, a bag of pokeblock and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
Bagon (lvl 5) ready

Poketech:
Contacts: Ash, Dawn, Brock, Henry
Time: 7:37 pm ,set alarm?
cash: $100

Votes
BathTime?
A1. go into the Building (relax take the load off)
A2. keep on going to the pokecenter (no bathtime)
sexy outfit votes- colors are your choice
B1. tight leather jeans with matching top ( tight fitting and curve fitting
B2. Dawn style skirt and very small sized button up shirt (very short skirt and too small dress shirt leaves large cleavage showing)
B3. leather strap that just barely covers Summer's nipples and baggy jeans
B4. Other (must be skimpy or slutty)

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A1, might as well relax. B2, makes the most sense.

Twisted

Reputation score

A1
B3 x3

Twisted

Reputation score

Belt-bra ftw!