What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Earth, Water, Earth, Water, hmm...

Dibs on Mud?

*steals Earth even though I have no idea wth is going on*

Alright! Voltr-I mean, CAPTAIN PLANET (seriously, how many cartoons and kids shows use the '5 parts become a whole' thing?), is almost complete. Who gets water?

And which was the first cartoon or kids shows than used the '5 parts become a whole' thing?

is almost complete. Who gets water?

*raise hand*

can i change water for something else, like i dunno, mmm... cum?

Wut? Captain Planet?

Loosers....

CAPTAIN LONGCAT FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caption-this-picture-29.jpeg

Already taken :p

Huh. That's what I get for scrolling back and forth too often. Missed it. *shrugs* Already got a wind manipulator anyway *grins*

What's that demotivational poster? If I wanted to have sex with someone with the body of a 15 year old boy, I'd have sex with a 15 year old boy? *whistles*

Generally kids today look MUCH older than they really are...

15 isn't PRE-pubescant and afterall most girls ARE being modified through food chems to hit puberty at 8-9 now... So at 15+ they got a decent figure going

I've seen a 14 year old recently that I was damn near convinced could walk into a bar and order...

All I know is it's gettin pretty hard to tell nowadays...

But on a side note...

*Gulps down the water*

I have to report sadly the summoning cannot continue... I seem to have come down with a sudden onset of thirsty...

*burp*

Is that chemicals in mass produced food? Because I doubt any parent in their right mind would give their kids chemicals to give them boobs at 10 years old. *ERHEM* Anyways, back to topic. Can't wait for more work from Hettie. ^_^;;

I refuse to let this topic get back on topic after we worked so hard getting it derailed......

Captain Planet!
SexyCaptainPlanet.png

That's my bitch in that pic right there. Mah sweet little toxy

Yes, I was talking about the added artificial growth hormones in foods and chems on the things we use everyday like plastics and crap...

If a teflon skillit kills a bird two rooms down while your cooking over it...

Is that good?

When you think they used to use birds to sense gas leaks the same way just a few decades ago?

And,

@Archer Holy Crap on RJ's crucifix... Take away the water from Cap'n Planet and HE turns into a SHE... Now thats saving the World...

"Don't pollute! It's wrong!"

*Stares at breasts*

"Yes, sure whatsever you say ma'am..."

Becomes to busy to realise he has to continue oceanic dumping and loses job at evil corporation...

Now if only we could fix that She-mullet... *shudders*

Last edited:

Ok if all the rest are taken I call water!

I claim Toxic Waste! Eat it Planeteers!

MWAHAHAHAHAH!

*Pause for breath*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I claim Toxic Waste! Eat it Planeteers!

MWAHAHAHAHAH!

*Pause for breath*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*summons Ifrit*
picture.php

>.>

<.<

Yanno, I always wondered why the Planeteers could only summon Capt. Planet, and not something of their own as well. I mean, they can already manipulate their given element, why not let them summon creatures based off of their element?

Last edited:

Damn, this thread has gone totally off the rails. :confused: So to get back on topic, what news is there of this "possible Jungle Girl remake"?

If you look abooooout... 53 posts back, I think it is, you'll see the latest animation.

picture.php

53 posts is, what, 3-5 pages back? Not that far to go.

Two pages, actually. Each page is 30 posts.

Back