What's new

[WIP - Full] Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does this still on going?
Ummmm, you asked that already, why are you doing it again? Ahh you must be a a time traveler that got his timelines confused! Quick, jump into the future and tell me the release date of Cyberpunk 2077!

Reputation score
Ummmm, you asked that already, why are you doing it again? Ahh you must be a a time traveler that got his timelines confused! Quick, jump into the future and tell me the release date of Cyberpunk 2077!
2020 Years

Last edited:

Toorandomforwords

Reputation score
Im sure its still going, have a bit of faith. You can always grab your pitchforks and torches at a later date.

Marichiweu

Reputation score
I've been lurking for a translation of this game for years. So I made an account here just to say thanks to anyone who has contributed to this. You guys rock!

beanjam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to i download the latest english patch in gitgud??
You can download the latest translation as xml files by going to " ," clicking on the tab directly to the right of "History" and "Find file," and selecting "Download this directory." Then you need to convert the xml files to lsb files using the directions found in README.md, and use them to replace the lsb files in your Princess Sacrifice folder.

Edit: Actually, the readme isn't a very good guide. Instead download Tools.rar and follow the directions in "Livemaker 3 What do - The short guide"

Last edited:

DeadGhost95

Reputation score
Are you still working on this? I have a pair of questions id like to do :s

DeadGhost95

Reputation score
Lol dont be like that, its not easy to do without getting some bugs in the process and with all the hidden places in the game XD

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lol dont be like that, its not easy to do without getting some bugs in the process and with all the hidden places in the game XD
The man is doing this for free, so its not like we can fault him for it, but its been several years and at least one year with it at 90%, if this isn't a snails pace then i fear for what is.

DeadGhost95

Reputation score
The man is doing this for free, so its not like we can fault him for it, but its been several years and at least one year with it at 90%, if this isn't a snails pace then i fear for what is.
I only wanted to know what to do in a secret place that no one else has apparently found, when i go there i only get the option to go back. I had the hope there was a way to get excalibur/poor swords without the debug menu