What's new

[WIP - Full] Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
New patch! the game is about 90% translated with all of the non-H-events done.

Patch

If you already got the game you can just replace the old files with the patch above. Otherwise you need to get the game and apply the patch afterwards.

The game

Feel free to try your virgin runs.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, thanks for the update but i have a problem. Whenever Feena gets forcibly stripped, the Equipment menu just breaks which basically makes the game unplayable. Everything else seems to be working so far.

I've played this game before a long time ago with the translation and everything was fine. Not sure why it doesn't work this time :/

Capture.PNG

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
How exactly did she get stripped? Combat or in a event?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How exactly did she get stripped? Combat or in a event?
It happens after every event that strips her. So far in my new save i checked the slimes and orcs defeat scenes and both broke it for me. Then i loaded up some save file that i found and it also broke while getting caught by the guard for nudity in second town. So i assume that every event like that would just break it for some reason.

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
So I downloaded both the game and the patch. Replaced files in the game with the ones in patch. I rushed through the game to get defeated by the first orc I could find and nothing strange happened. Undressing for a swim or getting defeated by slimes had no effect either.

Is there anything that you did that differs from what I did?

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not really, at least nothing that i can think of. For now i'll try to redownload everything, maybe some files got corrupted during download or extraction. Besides that i have no idea. I've got Japanese locale on my PC, all the admin rights etc. Kinda clueless what to try besides that.

Edit. Nothing really works, i even tried extracting it with WinRar instead of 7zip. Well if you or anyone else have any ideas feel free to hit me up with them.

Edit2. I've decided to try out the original unpatched game and it's also broken for me. This is so strange. The last time it worked for me i had completely different hardware but i don't think that has anything to do with it. I have the same Windows (10) as before and i already got all the essential updates and requirements for my computer and for h-games as before. Also tried running it with and without compatibily modes and admin rights. And also extracting it and running it from SSD and HDD.

I honestly would have been less surprised and confused if the game just refused to work at all but this thing? I have no idea.

Edit. 3 @Elijnis Ok i've tried to partially retrace the steps i took while i played this game first time and i (kinda) fixed my problems. Not sure why but the version of the game uploaded here works for me without that equipment bug. The only small issue with it is that when i apply your patch only to this version of the game every letter has a blank space after it which makes it a bit hard to read.

Ok i didn't even finish writing this Edit while i noticed another thing so let's just say that it's Edit. 4 now. Your game version also works now for some reason. I didn't restart my computer (well i did for a night but it was still broken today), i didn't change anything, it just suddenly started working after i played the previous version and then booted up your version again.

At this point i'm honestly willing to believe in magic or some other dumb shit since logic just can't explain what the hell just happened with my computer.

Last edited:

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
There were some bugs in the patch. I can say with confidence that its unrelated to the issue above. The fix is already in the patch link above.

alukar18

Reputation score
run japanese locale emulator and i get this error any tips how to fix it? when i close error window the music is still playing Be pavadinimo.png

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
It does look like a local problem, have you tried it without the local? Is changing the local on the computer itself an option?

Estora

Reputation score
Made an account to give thanks and appreciation for the efforts made to this translation. The quality of the game demands it.