What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I finished this year or two ago, used translation aggregator on H-scenes, I can say that it your lost if you not suppose to play it - this game is great not only like H but like RPG with good plot too.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I finished this year or two ago, used translation aggregator on H-scenes, I can say that it your lost if you not suppose to play it - this game is great not only like H but like RPG with good plot too.
That's for you to think, I personally enjoy it more when the h-scenes are translated correctly or it pulls you out or the expierence. I hope Etory has been working on the h-scenes all this time. :/ Hope he pokes his head in to give us a heads up as to what the status is.

ecobot

Reputation score
Hi guys! I beat the boss that guarded the men's bath but game clashes after the "event" afterward, probably missing some CGs or something. Any fix on this?

Edit: Nevermind, I got the wrong version of the game :-/

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score
I guess it's a lost cause hoping to get the h-scenes translated, such a shame. Still I appreciate the effort took to translate the rest of the game.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess it's a lost cause hoping to get the h-scenes translated, such a shame. Still I appreciate the effort took to translate the rest of the game.
Yeah I'm feeling so sad that I'll never to get to fully enjoy this game :(

rizo

Reputation score
Pour one out for a lost cause. Can't bring myself to play this when half the reason is for the h-scenes and they're untranslated. Really is a shame. I still hope one day OP comes back and translates the h-scenes but that's just a hope.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Will the TL for H-scenes ever be released? Even if its not completely done, I'd rather have most of it rather than none at all... :(

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bump. This is one of my most Favorite RPGM games of all time. I only recently found the ENG patch (as I dont keep coming back to games frequent enough to see updates) was the H-scenes ever translated? I have Patch 1.01 and not really seeing a difference.

Oir

Reputation score
There was a user on F95zone who was willing to translate the H-scenes if the technical issues of encryption/file format were solved.
The OP of this thread says that those technical issues were solved. Were the H-scenes translated?
If not, if you're willing to share a text file for the untranslated bits, I can pass it on to the F95zone member who was interested previously (although his interest was stated a year or so ago so who knows if the offer is still good)

Last edited:

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess this translation dropped for good. And so close to a full translation.
No one was able to figure out how to extract the H scenes text?

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score
Guess this translation dropped for good. And so close to a full translation.
No one was able to figure out how to extract the H scenes text?
According the OP, someone was able to do it but for some reason he never got around to finishing them. I dunno the reason, either way it's really unfortunate.

spammymcspam01

Reputation score
Sorry for the gravedig, and recently joining the site just to comment here.
Anybody has a reupload of the links?

Thank you.

Roncake

Reputation score
Sorry for the gravedig, and recently joining the site just to comment here.
Anybody has a reupload of the links?

Thank you.
Nain :c, but the page Kimochi has an old english version, but that's corupted, you can't see the lewd endings /':