What's new

RPG [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.09 updated)

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely(ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 released)

Is there endings for your partners?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely(ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 released)

So I noticed there's apparently an archive of CGs that's password-protected. I assume the password shows up in-game somewhere but I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to get it. Anybody got the password?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I noticed there's apparently an archive of CGs that's password-protected. I assume the password shows up in-game somewhere but I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to get it. Anybody got the password?
nibarera

Shijinko

Reputation score

DLC/Expansion is out.

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi , i have a problem, when I extract the 付録CG集ver2 file, when its almost done, it gives me an error, can someone help me please?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Link inbound:

Here's some very noticeable changes both for better and worst:

The Good
Time: Same as before where you can do as much as you want during the day until you run dry on energy. However now, there's a slow but sure way to replenish that energy outside of having sex. You can make food and some foods will give you a small amount of energy there's still waiting in combat to gain +1 per wait.

Combat: They made the combat button assigned making the screen smaller and not getting in the way of girl's battle CG. There's a status above their HP bar letting you know when the girl is ready to be captured. and now capturing has a precision mini-game to it. Hit the arrow and capture is successful, miss and the girl runs away.

Battle difficulty: The enemy girls can actually fight now, and a lot WILL kill you if you don't build your stats/gear up or learn what spirit works against them. Nice change.

New spirit: surprisingly easy to get....and easy to miss, details at 11:00

Gathering: Fishing now has the same mini-game as capturing. Meaning you can control whether or not you succeed or not. You can make it so you never not (DOUBLE NEGATIVE) get a fish. Which irked me in the first one.

Menu: Everything is separated. Usable items, captured girls, materials and they are all labeled. So if you see something, it'll always be in your inventory just now your inventory instead just tells you how many you have.

CG: Same quality from 1.12, a few you can tell have been touched up on.

The Bad
Gathering: Still takes 1 energy per item, so it's easy to use up more energy than you were hoping gathering supplies.

Menu: Every menu in the game are now pictured instead of text, meaning texthookers no longer grabs them. You'll be going through the menu screens blind.

Combat: These girls.....hit hard now. You will lose to girls you easily defeated in the older versions.

New spirit: Hi, we're back with our coverage of ELEMENTS newest girl. She's super easy to get.....just die. No joke, just die. Easy right? Just be careful as if you die you lose half of your money after your first death. So she could easily become the most expensive girl to get in the game if you're not paying attention.

Time (real): This game is soooooooo addicting!

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi , i have a problem, when I extract the 付録CG集ver2 file, when its almost done, it gives me an error, can someone help me please?
Oh sorry the double post , my question is, I downloaded the 2 games, but I dont know how to combine then to play the new version, can someone help me please?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh sorry the double post , my question is, I downloaded the 2 games, but I dont know how to combine then to play the new version, can someone help me please?
Once you extract the 2nd game, there will be a folder called "1.2→2.0化パッチ" inside is a installer, double click the installer and it'll ask you the location of 1.2, simply direct it to the location of the application. IE: If the game is located in "erogames/hentairpg/RJ096225/elements/ELEめんつ!Ver1.2/game.exe", make sure you direct it to the "ELEめんつ!Ver1.2" part of the location

Edit: This update has a few bugs. 1st, is if you lose to the Tree spirit it will black screen and play out the dialog as if you defeated her before taking you to the afterlife. Once you choose your respawn area, Tree Spirt will be in your party. 2nd, when you defeat the water spirit...it plays out as if you simply escaped from battle. No scene, no spirit....

Last edited:

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks, but the aplication does not appear for me when i try to find it, is there some other solution please ?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No joke, just die. Easy right?
I can proudly say, its not easy and is fact ridiculously time-consuming.
Joking aside, maybe I shouldn't have loaded my Lv58 character orz

Lv1 -> 169 HP takes a while to kill, and I am seriously judging whether I want to bother replaying everything again with just interface and no content update.
Especially I still want to play maidensnow_eve, xblood, and BBZ

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can proudly say, its not easy and is fact ridiculously time-consuming.
Joking aside, maybe I shouldn't have loaded my Lv58 character orz

Lv1 -> 169 HP takes a while to kill, and I am seriously judging whether I want to bother replaying everything again with just interface and no content update.
Especially I still want to play maidensnow_eve, xblood, and BBZ
Fight the rabbits from the meadow area, they have a instant kill attack they use after so many rounds have past.

And yeah, I started over myself since I wanted to make absolutely sure there wasn't anything extra added.

Oh and nevermind on the bugs. they are caused by fighting the spirits without having the spirit stone equipped.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm. anyone got a translation of the menuss if they can't be hooked?

just a screenshot with the translations next to it would be a great help.

edit: how the fuck do you use the DLC-patch-thing?

I'm clicking the exe, using the thing to direct it to the folder with 1.2 in it, watching the green bar fill, but nothing seems to be happening.

edit: put them in the same folder before i tried it, now it worked.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm. anyone got a translation of the menuss if they can't be hooked?

just a screenshot with the translations next to it would be a great help.

edit: how the fuck do you use the DLC-patch-thing?

I'm clicking the exe, using the thing to direct it to the folder with 1.2 in it, watching the green bar fill, but nothing seems to be happening.

edit: put them in the same folder before i tried it, now it worked.
I had problems like that with Illusion's DLCs from time to time. It's weird how it works just fine with some and require you to put them in the same folder for others.

Oh, and i'll love a translation of the items more so than the menu. I've figured out what each of the menu buttons are. But crafting and cooking is near impossible to get what you want without save/loading when you can't read the description of the items.

more game play news though, when raising girls the sign where you add girls actually tell you all the possible girls you can raise, whether or not you have them, AND what they produce. A very, very nice change from 1.1 (never played 1.2)

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh my god I am so lost. Seems like I can't hook half the text due to the image interface. Someone please help with translations or at least give an explanation of basic game mechanics. I don't even know how to get started and monster girl games have always had a special place in my heart...

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 2.01 is out.

・死神エンドを追加しました。
・引き継ぎ時に精霊の引き継ぎ可否を選択できるようにしました。
・水の精霊との戦闘で敗北した時の処理がおかしかった点を修正しました。
・調理中にレベルが上った時調理前のレベルに戻ってしまう不具合を修正しました。
・付属テキスト「ヒントのようなもの」に全エンディングリストを追加しました。

The file size also increased by about 100 MB.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

・死神エンドを追加しました。
・引き継ぎ時に精霊の引き継ぎ可否を選択できるようにしました。
・水の精霊との戦闘で敗北した時の処理がおかしかった点を修正しました。
・調理中にレベルが上った時調理前のレベルに戻ってしまう不具合を修正しました。
・付属テキスト「ヒントのようなもの」に全エンディングリストを追加しました。
1. Added ending for new girl (god of death/reaper girl).
2. Allows transfer of things for NG+. (?)
3. Fixed bug concerning battle with water spirit/undine.
4. Fixed bug concerning cooking level ups.
5. Added a list of hints for all endings.

I got an error that closes my game. Apparently it's missing a sound file. .w.

Attachments

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it normal that 2.0 doesnt start with any spirits/elves?
In v1.2 I get my flower spirit when I leave the house. How do I get her in 2.0?
thx in advance

EDIT: oops just found her.. life is ALOT easier now

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IIRC, you unlock all CG/events when buy the album in old version, this time only the lose to spirit scenes are unlocked from start.

Last edited:

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the patching process supposed to take so long? I've been waiting for several minutes and the bars aren't filling up at all.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OMG, there's no more icons on the side of the inventory names...
I cannot understand anything :confused:
Chiitrans barely works on this new version.