What's new

RPG [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.09 updated)

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely(ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2 released)

Version 2.01 is out.

・死神エンドを追加しました。
・引き継ぎ時に精霊の引き継ぎ可否を選択できるようにしました。
・水の精霊との戦闘で敗北した時の処理がおかしかった点を修正しました。
・調理中にレベルが上った時調理前のレベルに戻ってしまう不具合を修正しました。
・付属テキスト「ヒントのようなもの」に全エンディングリストを追加しました。

The file size also increased by about 100 MB.
Version 2.01 updated.:)

JerkMcJerk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.01 upda

there a walkthrough for this?

slayer21

Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.01 upda

locked door.jpg
got stucked at her house after H-scene.. door is locked and ther`s no respond from the girl...:confused: any help?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Controls:
Z, ENTER - Confirm
X - Cancel, Exit, Open Menu
S - Speed up the game (includes battle, movement of player AND mobs)
SHIFT - Walk
Menu:
From top to bottom: (dashes indicate sub-menus)
Inventory
- Consumables
- Monster Girls ("use" them to have sex and release them)
- Materials
- Key Items
Skills
- Player
- Summoned Partner
Equip
- Player
- Summoned Partner
Status
- Player
- Summoned Partner
- Quick-view all partners status
Partner
- eight panels allow you to summon/de-summon partners
Talk (talks to your current partner; if they are horny, initiates sex and restores their energy)
System Menu
- Save
- Load
- Config
- Exit to Title (BE CAREFUL, THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION PROMPT)
Combat/Capture Mechanics:
Z is attack.
X switches to your summoned partner.
SHIFT is wait, which recovers 1 energy.
Left is items.
Right is skills.
Down is escape.
Up (when available) is capture, which triggers a mini-game. Press Z to stop the gauge when it is as close to the middle as possible to raise your chances of a successful capture. Your target needs to have low HP.
Combat is just like a normal RPG. It takes 1 energy (blue gauge) to launch a normal attack. Skills have their costs listed next to them.
Spirit Battle Mechanics:
Each direction is some type of sexual action. Most encounters will have you starting with UP, then LEFT/RIGHT when the girl changes stances, then DOWN when she changes a second time. When she is sufficiently aroused, press Z to make her orgasm and capture her. X is escape. You receive no assistance from your summoned partner in spirit battles.
Basic starter stuff:
- Sparkles are usually items. Pick those up. If you get an option, top is to risk a battle, bottom is leave it alone.
- Examine your bed to rest in it (top option). It takes 3 energy and restores your HP to full. The second option allows you to advance time by 1 day. Third option exits.
- You craft stuff at the counter in the upper left in your house. Don't ask for recipes/results. I'm not Japanese.
- Store cooking materials(?) in the basket next to the counter.
- First option is store a specific thing. Second is store all. Third is withdraw. Fourth examines all items in storage.
- Store crafting materials(?) in the basket by the doorway.
- Same options as cooking storage.
- The stump with the axe in it is where you chop wood. Press Z when the gauge is exactly on the middle to obtain 3 wood instead of 2. It takes 1 energy per chop.
- The pile of wood next to the stump stores your wood. Pick up wood from there first to chop it.
- In town, talk to the girl with the black cat and pick the top option to take care of it.
- Talk to the lady next to the girl to receive a fishing rod. It takes energy to fish.
- Talking to any female NPC with a portrait allows you to have sex with them if certain conditions are met (second-to-last option from the top in every dialogue option). At the beginning, you can only have sex with the merchant in the top left house. Having sex fully restores your energy.
Your first spirit, the fairy, is in the flower meadow in the center of the island. From there, proceed to the rabbit in the snowy mountain area (left on the first screen and inside the house). I can't recruit the ice spirit yet for some reason... Winning doesn't do anything. Bug, maybe?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Controls:
Z, ENTER - Confirm
X - Cancel, Exit, Open Menu
S - Speed up the game (includes battle, movement of player AND mobs)
SHIFT - Walk
Menu:
From top to bottom: (dashes indicate sub-menus)
Inventory
- Consumables
- Monster Girls ("use" them to have sex and release them)
- Materials
- Key Items
Skills
- Player
- Summoned Partner
Equip
- Player
- Summoned Partner
Status
- Player
- Summoned Partner
- Quick-view all partners status
Partner
- eight panels allow you to summon/de-summon partners
Talk (talks to your current partner; if they are horny, initiates sex and restores their energy)
System Menu
- Save
- Load
- Config
- Exit to Title (BE CAREFUL, THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION PROMPT)
Combat/Capture Mechanics:
Z is attack.
X switches to your summoned partner.
SHIFT is wait, which recovers 1 energy.
Left is items.
Right is skills.
Down is escape.
Up (when available) is capture, which triggers a mini-game. Press Z to stop the gauge when it is as close to the middle as possible to raise your chances of a successful capture. Your target needs to have low HP.
Combat is just like a normal RPG. It takes 1 energy (blue gauge) to launch a normal attack. Skills have their costs listed next to them.
Spirit Battle Mechanics:
Each direction is some type of sexual action. Most encounters will have you starting with UP, then LEFT/RIGHT when the girl changes stances, then DOWN when she changes a second time. When she is sufficiently aroused, press Z to make her orgasm and capture her. X is escape. You receive no assistance from your summoned partner in spirit battles.
Basic starter stuff:
- Sparkles are usually items. Pick those up. If you get an option, top is to risk a battle, bottom is leave it alone.
- Examine your bed to rest in it (top option). It takes 3 energy and restores your HP to full. The second option allows you to advance time by 1 day. Third option exits.
- You craft stuff at the counter in the upper left in your house. Don't ask for recipes/results. I'm not Japanese.
- Store cooking materials(?) in the basket next to the counter.
- First option is store a specific thing. Second is store all. Third is withdraw. Fourth quits.
- Store crafting materials(?) in the basket by the doorway.
- Same options as cooking storage.
- The stump with the axe in it is where you chop wood. Press Z when the gauge is exactly on the middle to obtain 3 wood instead of 2. It takes 1 energy per chop.
- The pile of wood next to the stump stores your wood. Pick up wood from there first to chop it.
- In town, talk to the girl with the black cat and pick the top option to take care of it.
- Talk to the lady next to the girl to receive a fishing rod. It takes energy to fish.
- Talking to any female NPC with a portrait allows you to have sex with them if certain conditions are met (second-to-last option from the top in every dialogue option). At the beginning, you can only have sex with the merchant in the top left house. Having sex fully restores your energy.
Your first spirit, the fairy, is in the flower meadow in the center of the island. From there, proceed to the rabbit in the snowy mountain area (left on the first screen and inside the house). I can't recruit the ice spirit yet for some reason... Winning doesn't do anything. Bug, maybe?
Just to add a bit:

In spirit battles, there's 4 phases. Each girl has a different weak spot that changes as the battle progress. Up is kiss, left fondles breasts, right fondles butt, and down is insert/piston. The weak spot for the 3rd and 4th phase is always insert/piston.

Heroines, buy enough from her store and you'll unlock carpenter girl. Getting a spirit unlocks bookstore girl. Buying the stables to your house unlocks monster girl tamer.

Spirits, if you want to unlock them in order it goes: Flower (meadow), Tree (forest), Water (crystal cave), Fire (volcano), Ice (mountain), Soil (hole), then Air (oasis). Ice, Fire, and Air are the original 3 spirits and obtaining either 1 of these will unlock Ash (town). Get death by dying until she calls you hopeless and gives you you an option of obtaining money (first) or energy (second). Choose the second (her ending wasn't added til 2.01 so make sure you updated)

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

...Am I missing something, or is it impossible to unlock the spirits in order? I did this:

1. Flower in flower meadow
2. Ice in snowy mountain
3. Water in crystal cave (required Ice to freeze pathways)

And I'm currently stuck on Fire in volcano (requires Water to put out fires blocking path). It says I need a rope, but I don't know where to get one.

EDIT: Google translated "rope" into ロープ and found it in my storage. Dammit. You can craft rope using materials found in the volcano, it looks like. Moving on...
EDIT2: Alright. Guide part 2 coming right up.

Spirits, their skills, and how to get them (this is not the only order you can get them in apparently; I listed them with the no requirements ones first and in relative order of difficulty):
-----
Flower: Meadow in the center of island. No requirements. First skill heals you to full HP, costs 3 energy. Second skill binds enemy for a few turns, costs 5 energy (doesn't work on all enemies.)
-----
Ice: Snowy mountain in the north. No requirements. First skill freezes enemy similar to Flower's binding skill, costs 5 energy (doesn't work on all enemies). Second skill is makes monster girls capture-able at any HP, costs 10 energy (doesn't work on every enemy).
-----
Wind: Desert oasis area in the northeast. No requirements. First skill returns you to home instantly, costs 3 energy. Second skill is an air attack, costs 3 energy.
-----
Ash: Empty house in southwest of port town. Must have either Ice, Fire, or Air as your partner. First skill costs 10 energy and auto-revives you with half HP when you die (yes, it's that broken). Second skill is a damaging explosion, costs 10 energy.
-----
Water: Crystal cave in the west (looks like stone formation). Requires Ice to freeze pathways to walk on. First skill poisons enemy, costs 3 energy. Second skill cures poison, costs 3 energy.
-----
Fire: Volcano in the north. Requires Water to put out fires blocking the path and either Flower or Air to cross a gap in the path. Also requires a rope (ロープ, craft-able). First skill is a fire attack, costs 3 energy. Second skill boosts player's attack power for a few turns, carries over in between battles, doesn't affect spirit battles, costs 5 energy.
-----
Earth: Hole area in the northwest. Requires pickax(?) and preferably a torch(?) to widen your visibility (craft-able); consumable items 2nd tab, 5th item. First skill raises player's defense for a few turns, carries over in between battles, doesn't affect spirit battles, costs 5 energy. Second skill petrifies enemy similar to Ice's second skill and makes enemy capture-able at any HP, costs 3 energy (doesn't work on every enemy). However, some enemies turn into regular scary monsters on the next turn...?
-----
Nature: Forest area in southwest. Requires Earth to chop down the tree. First skill inflicts paralysis (enemy may not act, doesn't work on all enemies), costs 5 energy. Second skill is a vine attack, costs 3 energy.
-----
Now stuck on tower. It says I need 8 spirits and I have all 8. What do I do?

Last edited:

killbot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now stuck on tower. It says I need 8 spirits and I have all 8. What do I do?
have sex with the ash spirit in ur house three days in a row,she will transform and u can unlock the door.once you interact with the monument,u need a necklace at the ice mountains,the necklace is located at the right side of the area before u meet the ice spirit(it is marked with some ice fragments).

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Great, thanks. Now to finish up everything else...

1. Shadow monsters in hole area. How do I fight/reveal them?
2. Door in hole area. How do I unlock it?
3. Sake in hole area. What do I do with it?
4. Sphere in crystal cave area. How do I activate it?
5. Pegasus(?) monster girl in meadow and tower roof area. How do I catch it?
6. Abandoned house in forest area. What do I do with it?
7. Extra door next to rabbit alchemist. How do I get in?
8. Abandoned house in meadow area. What do I do with it?
9. All the monster entries on the last tab. Where the heck are they?
10. Last costume for all spirits. Where is it?

I think that about covers it... Time to get crackin'. .w.

killbot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is as far as i know,the rest you need to understand Japanese.i still got a lot of issues and problems for the game

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

God. F***ing. Dammit. So many blank CGs in the albums bought from libarian/bookkeeper. ;A;

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great, thanks. Now to finish up everything else...

1. Shadow monsters in hole area. How do I fight/reveal them?
2. Door in hole area. How do I unlock it?
3. Sake in hole area. What do I do with it?
4. Sphere in crystal cave area. How do I activate it?
5. Pegasus(?) monster girl in meadow and tower roof area. How do I catch it?
6. Abandoned house in forest area. What do I do with it?
7. Extra door next to rabbit alchemist. How do I get in?
8. Abandoned house in meadow area. What do I do with it?
9. All the monster entries on the last tab. Where the heck are they?
10. Last costume for all spirits. Where is it?

I think that about covers it... Time to get crackin'. .w.
1. Make a light with the crafting ability. It's on the first page, third from the bottom.
2. There's a few events you have to see first before you can unlock. First, have to have stopped the island from sinking. Second, found the hidden house in the Meadow area. Third, go to the door with Earth spirit in your party. It should open then.
3. Give it to the merchant lady....I haven't found any other use for it as of yet.
4. No idea, talking to Water spirit she says something about element. Try beating the male goldfish and use the orb from him on it.
5. Flower spirit gives you an idea, about being able to basically erase your presence. I have yet to find how to do this...though I'm still missing Air spirit. She might be the answer.
6. You do nothing WITH it. But there's some important stuff IN it. Have ice spirit out while you examine stuff and she'll give you details. I think it's tied to the monster tamer.
7. Storage room, you can't get in.
8. Again you don't do anything with the house itself, but there's a few items you can find inside and it let's your character know that there's a connection to the sea there (through water spirit) I think it's necessary to go here to open up the extra water area.
9. Extra water area, the place behind that door in the underground. Bunch of ocean based girls inside.
10. It's not for the spirits, it's for you.....strange that they put it there though. Hmm....you get it from the old rabbit in the mountains but I can't remember if the materials for it is wool you get from sheep in the meadows or the special sheep deep in the mountains. But it's a fur coat that stops the slow down in the blizzard-like part. It also gives you +2 defense.

Oh right right. some editing to your spirit guide:
Water: if you have the Nature spirit with you she'll make vine paths instead of the ice paths Ice spirit make. So either one can be used (this wastes their energy though...which I found out the hard way)
Earth: you're right on both the pickaxe and light (think it's called fluoride). The "scary" monsters are the rarely seen male monsters that exist in the game. Basically they allow the monster girl to escape and fight you instead.
Nature: Earth is not required, you can buy an axe from the carpenter girl in town. It's actually her cheapest item for sale. It also boosts your attack power by 1 when equipped. very handy.
Sleeping with the spirits at night gives you a list of options. First, trains her stats. Second, transfers her skills to you. Third, transfers your skills to her. Fourth, she gives you her element. fifth, sleeps regularly. Six, cancels.

Last edited:

killbot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

KHTA mind putting up a save,seems like you complete most of it :D

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

KHTA mind putting up a save,seems like you complete most of it :D
I haven't actually lol. I'm still on my first run and haven't even captured air spirit yet. I just happen to remember all of this from when I played version 1.1, which is amazing considering it came out over a year ago.

I would make a guide...but honestly I don't recall this stuff til someone asks about it....then I have to go back in my own game and do it myself lol.

Also, it's against my policy to upload save files. So even if I did have it completed, I would most likely decline to upload it. Nothing against anyone who does or wants a save file...but it's just my weird personal standards. (I also don't DL other people's save file and delete them from a game that comes with a save file. Like I said, it's weird but meh)

Last edited:

killbot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.0 hope to have a detailed guide soon,btw the rope can be acquired in the well,located in the flower land in the middle of the island.u need the ground spirit to break the rock located SE of the flower land.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright then. Thanks for all the info. I desperately need my sleep, but here's what I have so far in my saves. Tomorrow I'll go on a gathering spree and finish up as much as I can of what I'm missing. Oh and side note, the password to the CG archive isn't nibarera, or my archive is corrupted. .w.

I hacked my level and money before I zipped the saves, so feel free to use them to test stuff.

Attachments

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Missing this file: Graphics/Pictures/土の精霊-表情困惑, which crashes my game every time I try to enter secret water area. Anybody got it? ._.
Meanwhile re-downloading everything...

EDIT: Weird, I clicked the edit button and instead it posted a new reply. Maybe it's because I had to log in since I timed out. Anyway, sorry for double-post.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, so either I missed it, or nobody has posted it...

Anyone have a link for Ver. 2.01? Just the update file is fine.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, so either I missed it, or nobody has posted it...

Anyone have a link for Ver. 2.01? Just the update file is fine.
The link is in the first post. The first set of links contains the updates from v1.2 to v2.01 OR v2 to v2.01. The bottom set of links is for v1.2. Still trying to access secret water area with zero success (read two posts before this one). Re-DL did nothing. Anybody help? Or anybody else been able to access that area?

EDIT: For anybody having trouble getting into secret water area like me, do the following:
1. Create a folder named Graphics in your game folder, and create a folder inside it named Pictures.
2. Find any small (less than 500x500) .bmp file and rename it 土の精霊-表情困惑.bmp. Put it in that folder. You CANNOT just rename a .jpg or any other image. Your game will still crash with an error. I don't know what was supposed to be there, or if it's just a coding error. Either way, you should get in fine.

EDIT2: Updated save. Free mode (unlimited time), all spirits, all monster girls except Pegasus in inventory, max trainable levels except for hunting and H, at least 1 of every gather-able material or dropped material. Working on Pegasus and getting all the scenes... If ANYBODY has found a way to get Pegasus, HELP! ;A;
Also, I seem to have missed out on nightgown costume somewhere along the way. Where do you get it? I got it fine on my other playthrough, but I'm mostly going blind through menus.

EDIT3: Goddammit I think I missed out on NPCs early scenes by raising affection too quickly. F*ck me. =_=

Attachments

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

iirc in v1.2 you get the pegasus by climbing the tower (there's a floor at the top which spawns her)

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You do remember correctly. But in v2.0 and onwards, she runs away once you take a step in the area she's in. There's some requirement to fight/capture her that apparently nobody knows about. On the top floor of the tower, there's a plaque saying something about a hunter who specialized in hunting the Pegasus, and you level up hunting by one by reading it. However, this doesn't do anything to the Pegasus encounter. The only other hint is the Flower spirit telling you to find a way to hide/conceal your presence.