What's new

RPG [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.09 updated)

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.01 upda

In ver 2, you can find pegasus deep in flower field as well, although she still run away.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125462|RJ096225] ELEMENTS! Power-up Definitely&ELEMENTS! Ver.1.2(Ver 2.01 upda

I can't get the water spirit. Winning the battle only sends me out of the battle, as if nothing happened.

I already have Flower, Ice, Fire, Wind, Earth and Ash.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't get the water spirit. Winning the battle only sends me out of the battle, as if nothing happened.

Step 0: Read the thread before asking for help.
Step 1: Equip spirit's stone. (Equip menu for the player, third tab, it's the only option other than "equip nothing")
Step 2: Update your game to v2.01 using the .exe inside the folder that says something like 1.2->2.01 or 2.0->2.01 depending on your current version.
Step 3: If everything above failed, re-DL and make sure nothing show up in gibberish (that is, everything looks like Japanese characters, not a bunch of dots in between characters).

Serfius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably a bug, but I got the Water Spirit after a I lost a spirit fight with her with Version 2.00.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You do remember correctly. But in v2.0 and onwards, she runs away once you take a step in the area she's in. There's some requirement to fight/capture her that apparently nobody knows about. On the top floor of the tower, there's a plaque saying something about a hunter who specialized in hunting the Pegasus, and you level up hunting by one by reading it. However, this doesn't do anything to the Pegasus encounter. The only other hint is the Flower spirit telling you to find a way to hide/conceal your presence.
Craft a bottle and head to the meadow. Go north one map then go east one map. There's a purple flower with a sparkle. Have the flower spirit out and she'll tell you about it. Collect it with the bottle. That should help.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have nine of those. There is an identical flower in the volcano area. What do I do with said flower? Is there a craftable item that will let me encounter the pegasus? And if so, what are the other materials required, and which recipe is it?

Serfius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi just a tip if you don't wanna grind for cash all the time: in one new game+ just pimp the Earth spirit for 5 days straight, she gives the most cash (6k)...probably because she's willing to 3P, other spirit's don't seem as willing to be pimped (except the Air spirit), and I think only yield 4k.

Though in this version of the game, Exp/Spirit power is also a pretty important 'currency' due to it's use for skills and stats.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The word "Craftable" gave me an idea, and, after looking through the crafting list again, I found an item that would work.

"おばけ布"

The description says it stops animals from noticing you.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The word "Craftable" gave me an idea, and, after looking through the crafting list again, I found an item that would work.

"おばけ布"

The description says it stops animals from noticing you.
How were you able to translate the descriptions? Can you translate the materials needed as well? If I can get Pegasus, I'll have a mostly-completed CG album. .w.

EDIT: Forgot to add this. Addendum to earlier guide.
Costumes/Armors:
- Waitress: I don't quite know where to get this, but I'm pretty sure one of the merchants sells it.
- Nightgown: Drawer in prostitution area (go to port, then go downstairs). Doesn't appear to show up at first if you are playing free mode. But it shows up eventually.
- Swimsuit: Capture the horned monster girl in volcano and give her to the sailor on the left in the port area.
- Schoolgirl: Capture a mushroom monster girl in forest and giver her to sailor on the right in the port area.
- Player Armor (+2 DEF): Defeat or capture the sheep monster in the deepest part of snowy mountain optional area, then give her fur to the rabbit alchemist.
Also, the sparkle on the top floor of the tower (not the roof) gives you an item that raises your max energy by 30. It is the second to last item on the first tab of consumable items. This same item is also made available via the rabbit alchemist if you give him 3 sake bottles from the underground sake spring in Earth spirit area. Give the rabbit alchemist a crystal (material obtained from crystal undine in Water spirit area optional area, also required to craft "ghost cloth," which is Pegasus encounter item) and you get a weapon with 10ATK.

The orb in the Water spirit area (stone formation) connects to the secret water area underneath Earth spirit area (hole). You must activate it from the secret water area's side to make it functional.

You can expand your view in the Earth area by having the Earth spirit as your partner. She also reveals the shadow monsters so you can fight/capture them.

EDIT2: I F*CKING DID IT!!! The materials tabs, starting on tab 5, match up with the materials dropped by the monster girls. The materials are: 3 drops from lamias in Wind spirit area, 1 drop from rare monster in deepest part of hidden Wind spirit area (use 3 energy player skill or else you will kill her in one hit), and 1 drop from crystal undine in deepest part of optional Water spirit area. The recipe is at the bottom of the second tab for crafting, and the item is an accessory. Remember to equip it. NOW GO CATCH THAT PEGASUS.

EDIT3: Behold the attachment. It's... it's beautiful. ;w;

Attachments

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, that item you described is the one I pointed to.

Also you won't have other mobs chasing you if you wear that ghost cloak.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

v2.06 is out. Anybody kind enough to post a link?

v2.02
・木の精霊戦の敗北時の処理がおかしかった点を修正しました。
・結界領域にある噴水移動でフリーズする場合用に移動方法の切り替えを設置しました。
・主人公の名前変更に対応しました。(テキストのみの反映となります)
・家畜とのH時にテキストが表示されるように変更しました。
v2.03 (fixes the bug that crashes your game when you enter the secret water area with Earth or Fire as your partner)
・地底から海域に初めて降りた時、火か土をパートナーにしているとファイルエラーが出る不具合を修正。
・会話表示時にウインドウを消す(SHIFTキー)をするとエラーが出る不具合を修正。
・精霊従属時に確認されている不具合の対策処理。(こちらで確認できないので報告待ちです)
     従属後におかしな症状になる場合、従属順を変えると解決する場合があるようです。
v2.04 (Password for CG archive displays upon game clear. Also, a new merchant was added on the port who sells materials.)
・一部素材を新たに売却できるようにしました。船着場に新たにいる人物に話しかけてみてください。
・精霊の輝石を装備してない時にパートナー変更で警告が出るように対応しました。
・クリア後に旧版のCG集用パスワードが表示するよう対応しました。
・家畜処理関係や細かい不具合をいくつか修正しました。
v2.05
・名前変更時に一部デフォ名を名乗る箇所の修正。
・じょろうぐもとの家畜H後で生じる不具合の修正。
v2.06 (fixes incorrect scene displays in CG album in-game)
・ノーマルモードでカナエと同棲フラグが立たないミスがあったのを修正。
・一部アルバムで登録されない場面があったのを修正。

Serfius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does one use the Out Door bath after it's built?

Choose the first option when interacting with any field obstacle (slimes in Water area, tentacles in Tree area). You should see your partner spirit get raped. Then go back to the bath and she will go in. You can peek at the sparkly spot.

Note that the Water and Ash spirits are immune to slimes, and the Tree spirit is immune to tentacles.
EDIT: Thanks!

Also noted that if you accept the carpenter/blacksmith girl to live with you, you can have sex with her on demand! Effectively making your day limitless (as far as energy is concerned anyway)...is this a bug, or does the dialogue imply that she cannot refuse the MC or something?

As of 2.0 it seems you can have BOTH the merchant girl and the carpenter girl live with you....wow...can't seem to unlock the scenario where the Hooded girl will live with you.

Used to be the requirements for her to be assaulted by hoodlums was related to solving the island's problem, but now this does not seem to be the case.

EDIT 2: aah the above situation is most likely a bug, after saving the Merchant girl and having sex with her once in your house, the carpenter girl's script to say 'that's enough for one day' also kicks in.

EDIT 3: Looks like I got the scene with the Hooded girl being assaulted after I caught pegasus (note: not ALL the monsters - as I had not yet caught shadow monster, since I prefer not encountering them in the underground stage until I want to catch them), I guess catching Pegasus is the trigger to having the Hooded girl get a visit from the local mafia - the effect being the merchant girl not being assaulted anymore for that playthrough :) (a difference from 1.2 where you could have a playthrough where both the merchant and the hooded girl would be paid a 'friendly' visit.

Sadly since it was still in my second playthrough and I had already saved whilst shacking up with the carpenter girl, I couldn't follow through with saving the hooded girl and inviting her over. :(

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Choose the first option when interacting with any field obstacle (slimes in Water area, tentacles in Tree area). You should see your partner spirit get raped. Then go back to the bath and she will go in. You can peek at the sparkly spot.

Note that the Water and Ash spirits are immune to slimes, and the Tree spirit is immune to tentacles.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, how do you get the FIRST spirit?

I found the sparkly flower, but all i get is a single line of dialogue. no battle.

keep in mind, i'v done basically nothing.

if there was a tutorial, i completely ignored it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, how do you get the FIRST spirit?

I found the sparkly flower, but all i get is a single line of dialogue. no battle.

keep in mind, i'v done basically nothing.

if there was a tutorial, i completely ignored it.
How do you get the first spirit? Talk to her.
Where is she? Read the thread.
Is she a sparkly flower? No.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get the first spirit? Talk to her.
Where is she? Read the thread.
Is she a sparkly flower? No.
to the left, not the right.

honestly, would that be so hard to say?

regardless, i found her, now I' trying to work out how to switch between two spirits, and trying to work out why the game ends after i sleep.

is this one of those time limit games? is there atleast a way to carry my data across saves, because i want to catch one of each Monster, and I don't see me doing that in less than ten days.

edit: freeplay mode after you "save the island" huh.

hope i can do that in a day.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to the left, not the right.

honestly, would that be so hard to say?

regardless, i found her, now I' trying to work out how to switch between two spirits, and trying to work out why the game ends after i sleep.

is this one of those time limit games? is there atleast a way to carry my data across saves, because i want to catch one of each Monster, and I don't see me doing that in less than ten days.

edit: freeplay mode after you "save the island" huh.

hope i can do that in a day.
Yups! The spirits are so easy to find that it's just too hard to give anyone a straight answer to that question. Make me feel like I'm stating the obvious, you know?

Anywho, in the the menu.....3rd from the bottom? Is the spirit menu. If you don't have the spirit stone equip it won't work though.

There's a 5 day limit in the game, but there's no real reason to advance to the next day unless you absolutely can't refill your energy. Or you find grinding energy too troublesome. At the beginning of the game, you'll get a choice between timed and free mode. However some scenes can't be obtained in free mode.

It takes at least 3 days to save the island since you need all 8 spirits and the last spirit must regain her true from before officially being counted.

Any other details is explained in a guide made not even a few pages back, so look them up for more guidance.

tomek1789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any walkthrough in english ?

pokiller

Reputation score

any one know the password for the zip file "付録CG集ver2" ??:confused:

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Requesting jap names for 'pickax', 'glass bottle', and 'torch'.
Or is there walkthrough on hima game?