What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ318368] Shrift 2 Demo/Game Hand Translation

SvenFletcher

Reputation score
I guess it actually came out today, my bad
That being said, it looks like it's just related to that onahole thing, the translation itself works just fine with it.

Attachments

Gadreel

Reputation score
Getting same issue, when doing a fresh save, playing for a bit is a follows;
- asking to select options for difficulty and pc specs is untranslated
+ Nami's dialogue before battle is translated
- Nami's dialogue in battle as well as options are not translated. that's as far as I got before closing the game and waiting for info.

thing to note; I have both demo and main game. the demo's patch does work (which uses .NET version 6.0). Main Game's does not (Which requires .NET 7.0)
When I tried to patch the main game and it directed me to a link for .NET 7 which failed to work properly (I had to grab the windows sdk installer myself for it to work)

Not an expert on how anything about this patch or .NET actually works, but maybe it has something to do with the differences between .NET's 6 and 7 versions and codebase (just my shot in the dark)

Vr1bo

Reputation score
I just wanted to say thank you for your work and your translation, without it, i wouldn't be able to play it to its fullest, thanks Shrifted and Ron!

Last edited:

gruntyman

Reputation score
translators are gods. 1st segment of the game was well done, any update on more so i can go further past the first 2 girls in english?

ReanS02

Reputation score
Thank you for the translation! Any way I can support you?

Zion-67

Reputation score
i dont know why this error is coming for it is for only demo or full game
IMG_20230120_104009[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Same error here on the main release. Not sure why, but I did have a save and progress on it. Perhaps it had to be clean? I don't know.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the patch for a previous version of the game? Game updates are notorious for breaking our dear Shrifted's translation patches :cry:.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the patch for a previous version of the game? Game updates are notorious for breaking our dear Shrifted's translation patches :cry:.
I'm honestly not quite sure. That sounds super likely.

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
It's been a while, and I've been meaning to make a translation update for many weeks now. We've been really busy here putting the finishing touches on everything.

1682396768079.png

As of now, the translation patch is 100% complete. The devs have release a new version with a few new sidequests and features just a few days ago, so we've been putting the finishing touches on that and doing final playtests.

1682396927783.png 1682396945912.png 1682396959415.png

We expect we'll be able to release within two weeks or earlier, depending on how quickly we can finish up the last few lines. Keep posted here, we'll give an update when it's ready!

anonnymousforsure

Reputation score
It's been a while, and I've been meaning to make a translation update for many weeks now. We've been really busy here putting the finishing touches on everything.

View attachment 47558

As of now, the translation patch is 100% complete. The devs have release a new version with a few new sidequests and features just a few days ago, so we've been putting the finishing touches on that and doing final playtests.

View attachment 47559View attachment 47560View attachment 47561

We expect we'll be able to release within two weeks or earlier, depending on how quickly we can finish up the last few lines. Keep posted here, we'll give an update when it's ready!
Hell yeah, really appreciative of you and the team. Been waiting patiently for this (and by that I mean checking the thread near daily for updates lol) and super excited to play. Thank you so much for all the work you and the team have done!