What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ318368] Shrift 2 Demo/Game Hand Translation

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
found unedited text the sweepstakes master not translated when use it and the text after if you click the mailbox again

The other 2 sweepstakes we translated the item I got for master was not translated was going to post the pic with my phone to show the item and the text after you send the book, but it says there too big which is strange I posted pic with my phone befor.
edit since i have mv here the text for when you click the mailbox after you entered a sweepstake i removed the spaces to not make it look like a super long post
既に懸賞に出している……
結果が届くまで待っていよう。
here the sweepstakes master its probably says the same thing as the other 2 would you like to enter this one and you can only enter 1 at time
懸賞に応募しますか?
当選日まで、他の懸賞は送れなくなります
1度に応募する冊数が多いほど、良いものが当たります
here what i won with the master looks like all the items you can win with master are not translated since they share the same name with just the (differences)
箱パック〔ゼリー〕
item description
same for all items > メニュー画面でのみ使用可能。differences > チャージゼリーが5個入っている。
same for all items > 使用時に余ったアイテムは消滅するので注意。

箱パック〔A〕
アストロンAが10個入っている。
箱パック〔Σ〕
アストロンΣが5個入っている。
箱パック〔シズメ〕
シズメールが10個入っている。
with mv i can see other items that looks like there not translated but since i dont know what they are or how you get them i wont post them yet for all i know they could be unobtainable items or place holder for next chapters.

Last edited:

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Shrifted, as always you rock, and thank you!

------------
For those that are newish to the forum: Use the main page for game info. This thread is specifically for translation related posts. Folk often get warnings and temp bans for posting non-translation related content/questions on the translation threads. The intention is to ensure the translators can get specific feedback, plus it keeps the threads from getting too messy with repeat question posts.

https://ulmf.org/threads/devils-office-shrift-2-rj318368.15138/
In the future, you may wish to try 'Sphinx' or 'dlc' for searches.

there is a Sphinx dlc? where can i get it?
-Visit:
-Buy 200 yen support plan
-Look for article on: April 1st, "April Fool"
-Download and put in Shrift 2 folder
-Go to Cheshire Jabberwalkie and put in code from dlc txt file
-Go to sleep and use the special options

Vylethorn

Reputation score
Much appreciated! Thank you very much for your hard work!

CryoShockX

Reputation score
Been grinding out fetishes to unlock the bonus scenes and I started getting this error upon trying to open the fetish menu. image.png

dominus564

Reputation score
I think i got it going? it starts out normal but once the game starts, i dont see my characters sprite, and once i walk up and the lights go up, still nothing, is this a bug with the patch or is my copy all gonked up?? also hi hello, never commented here on the site, nice to meet yall ^^

astrikur

Reputation score
I think i got it going? it starts out normal but once the game starts, i dont see my characters sprite, and once i walk up and the lights go up, still nothing, is this a bug with the patch or is my copy all gonked up?? also hi hello, never commented here on the site, nice to meet yall ^^
I know this is a late response, but you can fix this by changing your locale to japanese, then reinstalling the game! Worked for me, at least~

masterblaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't run the patcher with Wine. Did winetricks dotnet7 but it still told me I didn't have .NET installed.
The patcher linked to .NET 7.0 Desktop Runtime so I did winetricks dotnetdesktop7 but that just makes the patcher crash on launch instead.

zvectar

Reputation score
Hello
I just bought the game on dlsite and downloaded it
1695513882661.png

I used this:
S2Translationv1.2Gamev1.53

I tried to apply the patch but it doesnt work anymore. I'm on windows 10 btw. Is there a fix please ? :(

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Hello
I just bought the game on dlsite and downloaded it
View attachment 48738

I used this:
S2Translationv1.2Gamev1.53

I tried to apply the patch but it doesnt work anymore. I'm on windows 10 btw. Is there a fix please ? :(

Just released a new version to fix these issues, which were caused by the updates to the game in August. Grab the latest version in the MEGA drive and it should work again. 👍

InformationRequired

Reputation score
Unless I've installed it incorrectly it seems there's untranslated dialogue with Yami in the hotel when you select the "Be pampered" option. I've only tested this with Yami and the snake girl but it seems like Yami might be the only one with unique dialogue for this option.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Unless I've installed it incorrectly it seems there's untranslated dialogue with Yami in the hotel when you select the "Be pampered" option. I've only tested this with Yami and the snake girl but it seems like Yami might be the only one with unique dialogue for this option.
I'm just glad to have patches. There are a few untranslated portions here and there, especially around newish content. That said, I imagine Shrifted is aware of them and will get to them at some point. Thank goodness Shrifted is doing it, it's not only playable, but so much more enjoyable at this point!

InformationRequired

Reputation score
I'm just glad to have patches. There are a few untranslated portions here and there, especially around newish content. That said, I imagine Shrifted is aware of them and will get to them at some point. Thank goodness Shrifted is doing it, it's not only playable, but so much more enjoyable at this point!
Oh I agree and I really appreciate his manual translation I just mentioned it because someone else in this thread pointed out missing translations so I thought it was helpful.