What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ324709] Noelle Will Give Her All!

Novakiln

Reputation score
Hey just wanted to say thank you now for translating this game, not too many pixel games with voices get translated, so i'm especially thankful to anyone who does translate one.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do you plan on posting any WIP patches with the stuff that's currently translated, or are you just going to wait until you've finished it before sharing.
Unlikely, I don't like to put incomplete work out there. I might ask for some QA assistance towards the end, if you (or anyone else) is interested, keep an eye on this thread and I'll let people know when I'm ready to accept volunteers.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Unlikely, I don't like to put incomplete work out there. I might ask for some QA assistance towards the end, if you (or anyone else) is interested, keep an eye on this thread and I'll let people know when I'm ready to accept volunteers.
I get that, makes sense. Having multiple version of patch out there can be confusing for people too. I'll wait patiently. I know you probably won't be able to awnser but thought I'd ask anyway, do you have any estimate as to a release date?

Novakiln

Reputation score
I completely understand, and will continue to watch the translations progress.

tienbinh11111

Reputation score
The game just got update
■ ver1.2.1 -
Fixed the bug you reported August 27, 2021
Content addition
■ ver1.2.0 ・ Scene addition (difference event 10 scenes, new scene 1 + α)
・ Cross section added
・ Addition of other functions

Are you gonna translate these new contents also?

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Are you gonna translate these new contents also?
Yeah, I'm planning to make this as complete a translation as I can. I managed to transfer my translation from v1 to v1.0.8, so hopefully it shouldn't be difficult to do the same with 1.2.1. As soon as I can get my hands on an updated copy of the game I can take a look at it.

rizo

Reputation score
I'm legit super excited for this! It looks brilliant! Thanks for working on it.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any update on how much has been completed?
I update the first post in this thread whenever I finish translating a scene, so if you want more regular updates, that's the place to look. As it is, I'm about half way through Day 8.

rizo

Reputation score
Events up to the end of Day 10 are now translated.

Now, I'm onto the EXTRA material available in the post-game.
Legit, excited for this one!!
Keep up the great work friendo!

trkmnr

Reputation score
My man, I'd give you a medal if you liked medals and I was a person who gives other people medals.
May your days be long and your hardships few anyways.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ahhh, I gotcha. I thought it was being posted bit by bit progress-wise but I guess it makes sense he'd want to wait to put it out when its done.
Yeah, I think I prefer it that way - if I tried to play a bit and then wait for the next section to get translated, I'd probably forget everything I'd done last time! (If the saves even carry over nicely).

rizo

Reputation score
Hopefully it's going smoothly. Looking forward to this one for sure!

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes, regular progress is still being made, I've translated about 10 of of the post-game scenes since my last update.

I'm not going to make any promises but personally I would like to be done before the end of the year.

rizo

Reputation score
Yes, regular progress is still being made, I've translated about 10 of of the post-game scenes since my last update.

I'm not going to make any promises but personally I would like to be done before the end of the year.
That's totally fine, thanks for the update. :) We appreciate you. :)

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Games just announced theyre going to translate this game.. I do hope you're going to finish yours. Else it would be a waste..