What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

arsuzsm

Reputation score
i'm already stuck on the first fight lmao why do i do 0 damage? Is there some gimmick to beating the brown and purple haired girl?
You have to just run in the first encounter, fighting will just make you lose.

StainSpear

Reputation score
So.. i'm where the demo ended, i have sections 1-1 and 1-2 unlocked, dunno what to do or where to go now... any leads?

Last edited:

StainSpear

Reputation score
I can't grab the sparkly thing, i guess it's a bug of the demo's save, guess i have to start over, thanks dude.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The dev hasn't put their last 4-5 games on English DLsite, so I would be shocked if they put this one up. Which is a shame because when you compare this and their last couple of games to the few old ones up on English side the quality difference is huge. They've gotten a lot better.

To be honest when I look their older games having less than 50 sales on English side, but over 2000 on the Japanese, I can see why they might have given up on bothering with whatever extra work is required for maintaining their English page. That's why I perfer buying on English side when I can, but it's kinda hard when it gets the short end of the stick all the time.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dev hasn't put their last 4-5 games on English DLsite, so I would be shocked if they put this one up. Which is a shame because when you compare this and their last couple of games to the few old ones up on English side the quality difference is huge. They've gotten a lot better.

To be honest when I look their older games having less than 50 sales on English side, but over 2000 on the Japanese, I can see why they might have given up on bothering with whatever extra work is required for maintaining their English page. That's why I perfer buying on English side when I can, but it's kinda hard when it gets the short end of the stick all the time.
im hoping he may be swayed if he sees there's interest. if he uploads it, i KNOW it'll end up in the top 10 list. Would it be too pushy to ask again, or should i trust he read my comment and is keeping it in mind...

edit: ah fuck it, i asked again. he's replying to every single comment in his release post. this way we'll at least get a yes/no, instead of just crossing our fingers.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should be able to use your same credit card on the Japanese Dlsite, just buy it there instead. I only use English Dlsite when i think there will be an official translation and usually there never is going to be. You're right that there should be more games on English DLsite so you don't have to make that choice.

OP
A

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so if you exit the game there's a chance you just lose your saves, fyi. Also fuck my life

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone got the password for the safe in the hospital?
00000002 (not kidding). Though I'm not sure if I misunderstood the end of that search trail, since the Conference Room just had a memo about searching a closet, which I think I'd already done. Might be wrong though, if someone else knows what it's referring to then kindly let me know.

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That machine gun level was the worst thing i have ever played. was there supposed to be a trick to it? or just keep enough healing items to survive the hits you take

Sitas

Reputation score
got a response! We did it everybody!
"English version is currently under review, so please wait a little longer :)"
Finally I can support this dev!
Thanks for the info!

chasezap

Reputation score
You have to just run in the first encounter, fighting will just make you lose.
so then where do i go? the only thing I have unlocked is 1-1 and obviously there's no way to win that fight. Am i missing something?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you start the chase then you have to run up some of the ice you can shoot to break them so follow the shootable path until she gets tired then she do something making the screen flash pink dont go to her walk away then you meet someone and that it then the fight becomes winnable

OP
A

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, I beat pretty much the whole game and lost my save, so I've lost essentially all motivation to go through it again. If anyone would be willing to post one that'd be cool