What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

Morningstar11

Reputation score
I use to think that I could only enjoy animated games as well, and then I played MGQ. Then I played MGQ Paradox. Sequel Blight surprised me in a positive way as well. If the experience as a whole is good enough, that's good for me.

Well I'm probably in the minority in that I don't fap to most games though. If I ever get in the mood, h-anime, and jav are the goto.

Morningstar11

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
could someone to upload the zip with the decompiled game???
:(

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Because yep i can´t fix this
View attachment 32855
If all you're trying to do is decompile the game, just use the straight up. It's the external tool that Translator++ uses to unpack RPG Maker MV titles.

Why is anyone asking for a save for this game? You can unlock everything as soon as you get to your homebase if you want to.

Morningstar11

Reputation score
If all you're trying to do is decompile the game, just use the straight up. It's the external tool that Translator++ uses to unpack RPG Maker MV titles.

Why is anyone asking for a save for this game? You can unlock everything as soon as you get to your homebase if you want to.
Thanks, i have the save with full gallery but i´m trying to put the game on english :c

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

cristiany

Reputation score
how i can leave this places and back to my game?,i dont complet the game yet,i just unlock all thing for accident and i save for not acciendent with the monster,but i dont find now how i can back 1594092748626.png

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
how i can leave this places and back to my game?,i dont complet the game yet,i just unlock all thing for accident and i save for not acciendent with the monster,but i dont find now how i can backView attachment 32998
Looooollll
You don't. If you want to unlock everything, you get stuck in there. The cat asks you if you're really sure. It defaults to no.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone! How's it going?
I have a super weird bug... when I'm on the tutorial, the screen goes white mid-battle with the first succubus you meet (the red haired one) so I can't go past that point! Any ideas? X_x

Edit: I was running the game with integrated graphics... I switched to a video card and it worked fine... so far...

cristiany

Reputation score
kek,great i need do the gaem since the begining...sad.. anyways I was stuck in the part after I killed the and the monster girl in bed, I talked to a girl who had the house full of pictures and then I didn't know what else to do because it's all in Japanese

doko56

Reputation score
kek,great i need do the gaem since the begining...sad.. anyways I was stuck in the part after I killed the and the monster girl in bed, I talked to a girl who had the house full of pictures and then I didn't know what else to do because it's all in Japanese
Oh, well, that's pretty early in the game so you're lucky, could have been worse. I recommend applying a translation (see here https://ulmf.org/threads/sa_kurutekua-circle-tekua-ririsuinnaitomea-lilith-in-nightmare.13983/), but if you're unable to do that, look for entrances to new dreams on the edges of the map, i think chapter 3 is to the right.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Can you guys share a full save for the lates version.
Go inside the clock. Talk to the cat. The cat unlocks everything.
I'd recommend playing the full game instead though.

Mind if I ask why you aren't willing to play the game?

Bl0tak

Reputation score
Im at chapter 4 now and is there actually a merit to leveling up some of the characters? i get leveling up charlotte but what does leveling up lilith do?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Im at chapter 4 now and is there actually a merit to leveling up some of the characters? i get leveling up charlotte but what does leveling up lilith do?
lilith does nothing for you for now, but she offers a different battle at the end if you get to a certain threshold (can't remember if it's 50 or 100).