What's new

Sailor Moon OOC thread

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bishoujou Senshi Sailor....... SLUTS!?

Link to PDF for Sailor Scout and Knight Character Sheet

Scout:

Knight:

and just in case here is the Dark Warrior:

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I suggest a 12 stat point and 15 character point start for each character, with a maximum of 5 extra character points from flaws, which can be taken from the book and fluffed a bit for making it ero styled for those that want to.

Thank you Flayer. Each character will get 12 points to go into stats and 15 points to go to attributes and skills. You will also be allowed to take up to a 5 point maximum in defects to flesh out and round out your characters more. You can also gain 1-3 background points to go towards building your characters by providing a background, an interesting character story or drawings. And points will be rewarded after every major event and for good roleplaying, about 1-3 depending on circumstance. Everyone let me know whether you would prefer team or solo play, and then I shall see about getting a separate sub forum for the game and try to get to work on putting up Character Sheet, OOC, and etc. threads.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Up for whatever, solo, team, or both.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

As mentioned in a PM, Shrike and I have decided to do a team with Sailor Nyx and her Sailor Tethys for a more serious toned game.

And I also have another concept for character that can be part of a team or be solo, but she'll be in the more light-hearted/smutty story category. If allowed, she'd probably actually move around between teams and solo stuff, since she's not actually a Senshi.

Also, I have more than 5 points of defects. If the extra points are simply ignored, is that okay?

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah. Since you already have her written up.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am fine with either solo or group play. I will have a character done tomorrow for both serious and silly threads.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Quick question: Where will the game take place in? I know you said you wanted to use the Sailor Moon universe, would that mean the game will be set in Tokyo? Or somewhere else in the world?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say we don't even need most of the stuff on the character notes section save the character name, sailor name, age, height and weight, element of influence since sailor senshi attacks depend on what it is, and of course physical description... unless you all just want to add it in and stuff that is, though most of that would normally fall under character description and whatnot I'd think, but that's just me.

I had been writing out an example/blank character sheet throughout the day that I think would work for alright ULMF that was a bit simpler than the example ones. Tell me what y'all think about it, and things can be added or taken away as needed to make it work for one that we could have on here for Tenta to look at during gameplay.

Note: Anything that would take up a lot of space such as a pic and or the character background and whatnot would probably be better in spoiler tags. I also read the book a bit, so for those that didn't read it any or enough to find these themselves, here's the way to calculate your stats just below.

A character's HP is Body and Soul *5, while EP is Mind and Soul *5, dropping to 0 HP or EP results in your Senshi/Knight falling unconscious, since I doubt we'll be having our gals die. Your attack combat value is all 3 stats added together and then divided by 3, with the defense combat value being 2 less than your attack combat value total.

Also of note, character uses character points for taking neutral attributes and the senshi/knight powers attribute, while the power points gained from neutral attributes and the senshi/knight attribute are used for the sub-attributes such as Sailor Senshi Attack. At least that's what I've gathered so far anyway.

Here's my possible character sheet example, or at least one that I came up with to use, and remember that this is assuming we're all using only female or at least only sailor scout characters:
Character Name:

Sailor Name:

Element of Influence:

Description: (As I figure height and weight should go in here since it is your character's description, list those even if you post a pic. All other character notes can go under here if you wish to add them in, such as strengths and weaknesses, etc....)

Background/Fluff stuff: (Write your character a background if you like and to just add certain little things that your characters might do or how they might act. Having a decent background may get you some possible bonuses in the form of 1-3 extra character points. Also list an occupation if any or if they're in school and those sorts of things, as all characters are likely to be 18+ at least I assume)

Stats:
Body:
Mind:
Soul:

HP:
EP:

Attack combat value:
Defense combat value:

Total character points:

Attributes and Sub-Attributes:
Main Attribute and sub-attributes:
(Senshi/Knight powers) level: () character points used: ()

(Sub-Attributes) level: () power points used: ()

Neutral Attributes:
(Neutral Attribute) level: () character points used: ()

(Label each sub-attribute and put them under the senshi/knight power part, and in the case of sailor senshi attack you should probably give a small description of what it would look like when used, like with a fire based one it could be a simple fireball being shot or flung at your opponents or something like that.)

Flaws/Defects:
(Max of 5 extra character points can be gained from flaws/defects. More flaws/defects are allowed if you want but you won't get more than 5 character points in total. Just list each flaw and what they do to your character, and add 1 or 2 extra points to your total character points depending on how bad a flaw you've taken.)

Extra Notes: Just add in a few extra bits for the GM to know about your preferences of thread type, such as whether or not you want a more ero like thread or a more serious one, etc....

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

@ Maikochan; I was originally thinking of just using Tokyo. But if you like I can do another country or even future Crystal Tokyo. I'll let the players decide on what they would like and go from there.

@ Mind Flayer; Thank you very much for going through the trouble of making an example char sheet for players to use. And I put up the knight and dark warrior sheets if anybody wished to do something different, but I suspect most if not everyone will go with Senshis.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

There is also a category that is "Normal people with heightened talents" on page 27 where you basically use your character points on non sailor senshi/knight skills, as they would not possess those powers.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Oh, I was just wondering about the locale to come up with names. Tokyo is fine with me.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I'm cheating and using a Russian exchange student. Give it a little grease and no matter the setting you can explain off anything as far as I am concerned lol.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'd planned on mine being an American exchange student myself to be honest, also still having trouble on which of those 3 pics in my first post in the thread to use for my sailor scout. I'm thinking the white haired girl myself, but at the same time I kind of like both of the others.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Well, I've got both of my characters done, including fluff. Got one Nihonjin and one exchange student.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So many exchange students, hah. Mine should be all set as well.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am all set with my native half japanese character now too. Just need a place to post it. :D

@Mind Flayer: I rather like the first picture you posted of the white haired futa. :) She is hotterr then the other two in my opinion.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Now that I've read some more of the rulebook, I noticed that it says to take a maximum of 8 flaws for the sailor scouts for RP purposes and whatnot, and while making my character sheet out I'm seeing that we're gonna have at most 23 character points if we get the bonus ones from character backgrounds, only 20 at most if we get none of those bonus ones. Should we redo it so that we can take a maximum of 8 flaws and get extra character points for all of those instead you think? Or just leave it all as is?

It doesn't really matter to me, since we'd be getting some more points as we go of course, but it would allow us to take more neutral attributes to round out our characters after all the flaws we'll most end up taking and fluffing for ero purposes and stuff.

Also @ Rathuris: Aye I was thinking she's the hottest one too honestly, just wanted a second opinion is all.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

The way I see it, is that the flaws are mostly just fluff anyway. Restricting the flaws to start essentially leaves you with basics like: powered after transformation, transformation loss (which is pretty much the defacto basic ero flaw imho), attack word and attack gesture. Assuming you do not put 2 points into one of those it leaves you with one more flaw to better round out the ero rp section. I think it is enough to start. The ero parts of it all will be more off the reservation rp elements anyway from what I would presume.

In all, I dont really want to change my character as I made it anyway for the time being. So if more flaws are allowed, I would probably add them in after some playing were done to see what would more likely work out better.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Im fine with my character as-is, but more points are always welcme XD

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought everyone's sheets were okay looking at what everyone sent me honestly. If you want more points or can think if some flaws to fluff your characters iut a bit more or whatever you can go ahead and make the adjustments. Either way is fine, they are your characters.