What's new

ACT ADV [さす幻 / Wanderer Fantasy] Ferns Bloom (RJ420875)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Because I stay up late (usually to my detriment), I saw, literally just now, that the dev just announced the game on DLsite.

Looking like early October release.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Awesome and the demo on the DLsite is a few mb's bigger then the cien demo if there's anything new in it ill edit this post.

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Read through there twitter a bit seems like the game is possibly nearing completion from the posts i saw with just a few things needing tidied up and implementing the gallery.

Release date is next month

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First bleach is coming back and now this is releasing in October too? Imma be eating good this month for sure!

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First bleach is coming back and now this is releasing in October too? Imma be eating good this month for sure!
I'm just happy devs are pushing out smaller games faster-- it lets them try new engines/mechanics you can't really put all in one game.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is way too difficult for absolutely no reason, and its the frustrating platforming kind

Completely threw in the towel on the water level, if anyone wants to cheat a save or figure out how to get some hacks going feel free

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

ryproar

Reputation score
Holy crap this game is infuriating. Insane pixel perfect jumps, enemy grabs that are instant when you are jumping, and the saves get corrupted easy.
This game needs a level skip option just to be fair sheesh. And seeing that the ratings are going down says I am not alone in that opinion.
Edit: Alright I can safely say we need a cheat or a save because the bosses are bugged too.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah the game goes from cakewalk to weirdly precise platform puzzle segments real quick. I noticed combat is almost completely avoidable so I guess the dev decided to focus the challenge into the platforming.

I'm still enjoying it a lot and the spritework is quality but I had to take a break at the segment where it's just a bunch of ladybugs on various platforms and you have to make very precise runs to avoid their instadeath grapple while under the erotic state. Very much one of those things where there's only one pixel-perfect solution to it

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is way too difficult for absolutely no reason, and its the frustrating platforming kind

Completely threw in the towel on the water level, if anyone wants to cheat a save or figure out how to get some hacks going feel free
This post, with that avatar are giving me way too many giggles.

ryproar

Reputation score
I just visited the devs page....
EVERYONE is saying his platforming parts is unfair. Swimming needs a diving button, no more insta death stuff, difficulty settings, crate throws need adjusting, bosses are either too easy or too hard, and the birds are WAY to finicky.
These are all the complaints from the supporters. Guess he should have listened to the people BEFORE doing this to his game. They were fussing about it 2 months before he released it.
That should tell you something about how hard it is right now. When Japanese players are saying it is too hard something is off big time. LOL
Edit: It appears as he is going to fix the sections he just needs feed back. If you have a Cien account let him know about the issues in detail if possible.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow did the dev just make the tendril chronicles of platformer difficulty?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah had to bring out cheat engine, this game suffers from unreasonable platformer sections to boring damage sponge bosses.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Y'all aren't kidding. I've gotten to the lake area, and after completing the first absurdly long segment, I'm fairly certain that the second segment where you're being chased by a wall of instant-death eels is actually impossible to get through (at least, without cheating) unless there's some other option for under water mobility that I'm missing.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
With all the talk about insta-death stuff, unfairness, and ridiculous platforming...it's actually making me want to try the game out more now.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried the demo and I seriously can't for the life of me understand what people are even talking about. The game's stupid simple and straightforward.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I tried the demo and I seriously can't for the life of me understand what people are even talking about. The game's stupid simple and straightforward.
Because you're playing the demo and the first level is a cakewalk

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First level is easy, second level has a bird jumping section which is a little bit tricky, then you get to swamp and thats where the bullshit starts.

Some sections of the game looked so terrible to play that I used cheat engine to increase my max health so I could skip them.

Im stuck on the last level with the rising and falling maggot pool, there is literally no margin for error instant death, don't know how to get past the part with the bird I am just not fast enough.

Edit: well got past it once only to be met by a confusing fake wall thing, this is the kind of shit I'd expect to see in I wanna be the guy and its clones.

Last edited:

KillerKiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is so frustrating to play, from combat, the platforming to just walking around. Firstly, there's no Option menu means you're stuck playing in this 480x480 window size, audio is oddly control by your mouse scroll wheel and no remapping of the keybinds. Why is jumping on shift? Is it not universally known for it to be the spacebar? Combat...You get stunlock if there's even two mobs on you, some enemies does not telegraph their attack so is automatic caught. So then you're stuck in this rotation of spamming buttons to get out of the pin to be then pin instantly by another mob. Don't even know where to start with the platforming as the bird stage to me is the biggest offender. At times, the green forest background with the green birds was just blending with each other, jumping on them was hard enough but to then do in a x3, x4 succession was painful. So much pointless platforming is what deter me from going further, prime example is the map using the statue to guide those small purin-purin lookin ass through that rat maze. Like...just give me a ladder or elevator to climb up there....why make players do mini jumps 30+that didn't have any goal or "punishment" to it? Is that being creative or just wasting time?

TLDR, my boner is gone, plz someone provide a full save.