What's new

School Courtyard

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: School Courtyard

Siphon waves it off quickly. "Usually so do I. But ya know, sometimes ... the new people here get cracked down harder on than an already established student, plus half the time you don't know what he's got on him. Anyway, name's Siphon/Talvesh, nice to meet you ....?"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Leonardo Shevanke." Leo says, adjusting his tie "If anything. I should have been the cool-headed one." he says, then sighs "If you'll excuse me. I think I'm going to go back to the dorms and see if I can get something to eat that I won't gag up from the smell." he says, then begins heading back to the dorms

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace and Isabella are passing through on their way from the dance back to the dorms.

Grace for the first time in the last hour has gone quiet. Seemingly watching the night sky, though having to take a little more care than normal not to trip up.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As they walk Isabella quietly wraps an arm around one of Grace's arms whilst leaning her head against her shoulder.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Strangely Grace doesn't seem to pay much thought to it, merely shifting the cakes a little to compensate. "It would be so cool to fly... don't you think?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"To fly? Yeah....that would be cool.." Isabella replies quietly, her brain unable to really focus on any one particular thought at the moment. "Oh yeah....there's something..really neat I wanna, show you.."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Huh? Something neat? Cool what is it?" Grace says with a smile waking up. She also only just now notices how Isabella is clinging to her, 'Hang on, when did that happen...' she thinks to herself.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn stumbles drunkenly across the campus in a wavy line towards the Girls' dorms. One of her stumbles progresses to a complete fall, and she stays where she lands for a moment, trying to collect herself.

This shouldn't be happening, it doesn't make sense... She thinks to herself as she watches her hand. It seems to pulse in time with her heartbeat, right in front of her eyes. She stared at it incredulously, unsure if it was really happening or if her drunken mind was just making it up...

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh, it's a," Isabella cuts herself off as she begins to sober up.

"No, I can't show her that, she'll think I'm a freak like the rest of them.." She thinks to herself.

"Uh, um..nevermind..." She says meekly, trying to cover up. "Oh, there's the dorms. I'll see you in the morning." Isabella says to Grace as she lets go of her arm and turns to make her way to the dorm. "Thank you for the dance." She adds before running off. About ten yards away from Grace she trips up and falls flat on her face, she gets up and acts as if nothing happened then continues towards the dorm.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After spending some quality time in town port, Matt slowly made his way back uphill. Something, however, seemed completely different about him. For one, he was now shirtless and sweating. His body was chained to an enormous 10 x 20 wooden crate and was dragging the container up the hill to the school. Like a bull, his nostrils flared as he angrily pushed himself further. The box creaked as it dragged a deep mark into the ground and easily weighed about the same as a car.

He stopped pulling for a minute to catch his breath, grabbing his collar shirt off the box to wipe his sweat with. He began to stretch his legs out a little, though he kept himself restrained to the box. Finally, taking a deep breath, he bursted into as fast of a sprint as he can, furiously slamming each foot in front of the other and leaving a deep imprint of his boots into the ground. The box moved with him, slowly becoming less heavy on Matt's shoulder due to his adrenaline rush.

After fifteen minutes, Matt made it atop the hill and into the courtyard. Now, he unhooked himself from the chains and let them drop. But instead of taking a break, he immediately got behind the box and pushed it inext to the nearby empty shack resting at the border of the forest.

Scaling the crate to the top, Matt proceeded to rip a side open using only his hands. A few seconds of grunting, he tore open the side. He immediately jumped down as the side ripped and pushed the contents into the box before they could fall out. He leaned the now loose wall back on the box, then pushed proceeded to push the entire crate close enough to the building so that it covered the front door. He squeezed himself between the crate and the building and opened the door.

A few more minutes passed and Matt pushed the crate, now empty, away from the building. All the contents were moved into the building. He deconstructed the crate then moved it into the shack as well. Closing the door, he began to organize the contents of the crate inside the shack.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace looks a little confused as Isabella suddenly cuts off and breaks for the dorms. "Uh..." is all she manages to think of before the speedy girl has escaped. Then cringing as she face plants into the path and jumping forward to help her up, though Isabella is up and going again before she can do anything. "Uh..." she mutters again, this time to herself on the empty path.

'Ahhh, I'm too tired to make sense of anything right now. Strange girl. Off to bed.'

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn sat in place until she was sure she could walk again, then slowly stood and started swaying towards the dormitories again..

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Having finally left the dance, Siphon and Sho meander their way across the courtyard, the destination eventually being their respective dorms, but they're obviously not in any hurry to get there. This is even more evident when the girl tugs her partner to a stop, spinning herself so she winds up almost nose-to-nose with him.

"Here's to starthing the new school year off right." She leans a little closer and gives him a kiss. The action, in addition to making Sho's smile broaden, distracts them from catching sight of Autumn, at least, perhaps, until they reach the entrance to the dorms proper as well.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn didn't notice the pair either. Her head was down and she was watching the ground at her feet, making sure it didn't try to move as she walked. She was doing fairly well, moving in a fairly straight line towards the Girl's dorm.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon too smiled, agreeing to that sentiment. Of course, when one is in the middle of a kiss, words can't be spoken, so he says nothing, instead returning her kiss as deeply as she'll let him.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Drawing back from the kiss, Sho's got quite the smile on her lips, her hand slipping down to thread their fingers together again. "Too bad you can't stay. Wouldn't mind it, especially tonight." Hence her pace dropping on the getting close to the dorms, wanting to draw out their time together for as long as possible, though eventually that gate kept looming closer and closer.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He smiled, nodding. "I wish I could too. We'll have to take a night sometime and camp out somewhere, just us two."

His pace slowed to match her own, not wanting to look at those dorm gates.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sho sits quietly in the courtyard, keeping mostly to herself, though she is watching the othe students that are loitering here as well. She'd survived her first class, history, which was a good start to the day. She could handle history at nine in the morning. And thankfully her mathematics were after lunch when she was more awake. Pity classes couldn't be out here all the time. She certainly wouldn't protest that, but winter would make that difficult. Best stop thinking about that or she wouldn't want to head back in when break was over. No sense starting the bad habits right away...

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The sound of the school alarm rings across the entire campus, signalling the lunch hour. The weather is a fine, autumn afternoon, windy though still slight warm.

Students flood out of their various classrooms and out onto the courtyard and head towards the cafeteria for their food. Whilst most stay in there some of them bring their lunches outside to eat.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Still crowded. But not so bad. Tray clutched in both hands, Ian wanders around, looking for an empty table or bench to claim so he can try and enjoy his lunch. Thankfully, he spots one around the side of the building, further away from the noise, which makes him even happier.

"Hope ta God Ah can survive this day," he mutters to himself, downing half of the glass of water almost in one pull before he starts to concentrate a bit more intently on his food.