OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Seeds of Evil (Loli Defense Force)

Marias Status: HP = 83, P = 72, EP = 62

After only a short while, Maria feels another pain in her belly, and seconds later the first of her 'children' plops out of her womanhood painlessly. A dozen or so more follow it, strange little plantlike things with short leafy legs and tentacles that immediately set about scuttling about the room. It's all surprisingly painless and much less messy than she'd imagined.

After the birthing, Maria realizes that her clothes are gone, and senses more than sees the woman she'd brought with her lying, still out cold not far from her. Another thing that she realizes is that she is incredibly hungry, in more ways than one.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She blinks, standing there for awhile and watching her 'children', she decides to ignore them for now, figure out what to do with them later. For now, she decided that she would go to feed off the woman...

She shakes her head a little, unsure of why she was having these thoughts. But then, the more she thought about it, the more she felt silly for standing around. Eventually she shrugs and walks towards the woman, watching the small creatures run around every once in awhile.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman stirred slightly as Maria approached, but just as she reached her, a sudden light filled the room. Squinting against the blinding burst of light, Maria hears a familiar voice, Able, say; "Awake are we? And with all your new additions too. Oh... Did I interrupt something?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria shields her eyes against the light for awhile, then turns towards Able, blinking a few times, then smiles at the man, feeling a little uncomfortable with the situation, but rationalizing with herself that this was a perfectly natural thing for her to do since her change, "Good morning to you too... where am I? How long was I out? Oh, and I was about to feed, feeling a little hungry..." She blushes slightly at the word feed, finding it didn't feel as awkward as before for her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Storage room, good enough under the circumstances. You were out for a day or so while your body changed, so it's only natural that you would be hungry. Would you rather I come back later? I imagine you'd like to test out your new toy." Able replies, and Marias eyes begin to adjust to the light. She spots her clothes nearby, and she suddenly realizes that she now has a new limb: a tail. It's about two feet long, green, and practically prehensile, with a cock-like mushroom head and a little slit in the center. It begins from her tailbone, and she watches as it starts to grow, getting thicker and stiffer before her eyes.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria blinks as she looks at her new tail for awhile, unsure of what to say. She had been feeling for the longest time that something was different with her body, she was feeling things that well, she was sure she normally wouldn't be feeling. She blushes hard as it stiffens up as she realizes what had grown out of her body, but she wasn't exactly sure how, or why. Regardless, she felt that if someone were to kick it, it would hurt. Alot.

Still, the feelings of hunger began to overwhelm her as she moves on top of the woman she had 'rescued', she smiles lightly at Able, "I... I guess, if you don't want to stick around while I feed..." she looks down at the woman, "Knowing demons, or well, what I know about demons, you probably wouldn't care if a girl rapes another girl in front of you... while talking to you..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Able laughs, and replies; "Maybe out on the other side of the gate, but here, some things are best done in private. Unless you've got anything you need answered, I'll leave the door open, and you can come on out when you're done."

The woman stirs as Maria climbs on top of her, her cock growing erect already. The womans eyes flutter open, and she looks up at Maria in confusion, her broken mind not understanding what was happening.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria suddenly blushes as she looks down at the woman, away from Able for awhile, "Ah... ah... sorry... I didn't know... I just kinda assumed. No, I don't have any questions at the moment..." She waits for Able to leave the room, then she shifts her body around, trying to figure out how to manipulate her tail. After swinging it around for awhile and missing horribly, she finally manages to control it enough to line it up with the girl's rump while she herself lined up with the hardening cock,

"Did you sleep well? Sorry for knocking you out earlier, I was worried that bad things would happen..." She kisses the woman, then starts to lower herself slowly while trying to plunge her own appendage into the girl, feeling very hungry by this point.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Able turns and walks away, leaving Maria alone with her "meal." The woman whimpers as Maria awkwardly tries to position herself to use both her pussy and her new appendage, right up until Maria kisses her, after which she remains silent. Her moan joins Marias own as Maria sinks down onto her cock and slowly slide her new tail into the womans ass.

The large cock inside her pussy fills her completely, sending those all too familiar shivers down Marias spine as it slides into her already wet pussy toward her womb. The feeling of her new appendage, however, is entirely new, as it slips into the womans tight asshole and makes Maria gasp from this new pleasurable sensation. The entire time Maria can feel the womans energies draining into her, but she can also feel them replenishing as quickly as Maria can suck them up, suggesting that Matthias had not lied when he'd told her about the woman.

(From now on, non-rape sex is basically going to be by RP instead of stats. Succubi will just have all of their energy refilled.)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria shifts a little around, unused to the new sensations as she lets out a rather sensual moan, her hands on the ground beside the girl's head as she experiments a little more with her tail. The start of the draining feeling made her feel happy, and moreso the fact that the girl seemed to be replenishing her energy so fast. Encouraged by how well things were going, she starts to speed up, starting to get almost giddy with excitement, "Don't worry, like I promised, I won't let anyone kill you..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At first, getting her rhythm going for both riding and fucking her is difficult and awkward, but after a minute of fumbling Maria manages to get herself going. More and more energy flows into her from the women as Maria fucks her, sliding her pussy up and down while pushing her tail deeper and deeper into her partners ass.

If the woman hears her, she doesn't show it, as she moans loudly with every thrust of Marias tail. It seems like less than a minute before Maria feels the familiar throb of the massive cock inside of her as it is about to spew cum into her pussy, and Maria can feel her own orgasm fast approaching on its heels, her pussy quivering in anticipation. Strangely, her tail throbs as well, and she can feel something building in it about to explode.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria groans as she continues on fucking as she starts to move her body with a more deliberate and forceful rhythm. She was curious as to what her tail was doing, but she had some idea, she wasn't that naive. Still, she knew from the familiar feelings that she was getting in the genitals that she was born with that she was reaching the end soon, and probably so was this woman. She smiles, then closes her eyes as she lets out a moan of ectasy, waiting for the familiar feeling to wash over her, as well as preparing to pull away from the woman she the time came for her, she really wasn't sure she wanted to go through childbirth again...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria rides the cock inside her until she feels it throb dangerously, and pulls off just before the woman screams and starts spurting into the air, some of it landing on Marias breasts while the rest falls back on her, splattering thick white cum all over her chest and stomach. Maria reaches her peak as well, despite the forced pull out, and moans as her tail-cock spews cum into the woman beneath her and her pussy spasms, sending waves of bliss throughout her entire body. Marias cum creams out around her tail and causes a small puddle of cum to form beneath the womans ass.

The woman seems spent, her spirit energy having restored itself from her orgasm but her life energy being dangerously low. Maria guesses that another feeding immediately would probably kill her, and seeing as how she was sated, at least for the moment, she figured she might as well get going.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria shakily gets up and walks towards where Able had gone. She was feeling a lot better after feeding, and she was surprised that she was now seemingly able to feel the woman's life force. Looking at the woman a few more times, she smiles, then realizes that she had forgotten her belongings and retrieves them, then continues on her way.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria notices that most of her "children" have fled while she fed off of the woman. Only one remains, already much larger than when she'd given birth to it, as it tries to burrow into the floor of the room. Re-donning her clothes is an effort due to her new appendage, and Maria is forced to wear her pants low due to it, but it's little more than an inconvenience at the moment.

The building outside seems to be a ruined barracks or storage facility of some kind, as it holds many doors to other dark rooms like the one she'd just left. All of them are empty, and this building isn't in any better condition than the ones she'd seen earlier, with the walls crumbling in places and several holes in the ceiling allowing the scant light of this strange world in. Maria had to wonder what had caused such devastation, and why nobody fixed it or built anything new.

Following the hallway to the end, Maria walks through an archway leading outside. The grounds around her are all made of sand, reminding her of the tales she'd heard of the great desert, and Maria can barely spot the portal and its surrounding structures off in the distance. "Ready to get started?" A female voice says aloud from behind her, causing Maria to jump. Turning, she spots Natalie standing against the wall of the structure.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria looks at the child for awhile, watching it and wondering what it was trying to do, she pokes it gently, then continues outside. She jumps a little as she hears the voice, then turns around, blinking, before smiling, "A..ah... hello, get started on what?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Conquest, pillaging, rape, destruction; you know, that sort of thing. I've got something I need you to do for me. Should you succeed, you will be rewarded. Should you fail, you will likely be killed. Don't worry, it shouldn't be too difficult for you." Natalie replies, still leaning casually against the stone wall of the structure.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria nods and looks at woman, shuffling a little as she speaks, "What do you need me to do?" She looks over her shoulder, at the room where she had come from, "By the way, there's some plant thing trying to dig into the ground over there in that room, I don't know what it's trying to do..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie shrugs as she mentions her the plantlike creature Maria had birthed, and says; "I doubt that the little thing will do any lasting harm. Anyway, there is a man wandering the town, one of the strange furred people from your world. I want you to capture him and bring him through the gate, and to the building I was in earlier for questioning. He is hiding amidst the ruins of the large buildings around the portal, occasionally killing a stray soldier with one of their strange fire-spewing weapons. We believe that he is somewhere to the East, though he often moves. How you capture him is up to you, though I must insist that you not kill him. You will have the use of a small force of our troops."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria nods and bows to Natalie, then stands up, looking around, "I won't let you down then." She looks around, "What forces do you mean? And where are they?" She smiles, surprised that she was given a mission so quickly.