What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That guy is a fucking cancer to the community. I'm with you on downvoting every single one of his entries I happen to open. I do love how he and Bison (who isn't any better) seem to be bitching at each other constantly. Basically a war of who's the worse asshole. Yet they don't know they're both all the way at the bottom :')

@Emerald_Gladiator Thank you for figuring that out :3 Knowing me I'd probably have just disregarded that one and thrown it to the side the moment it had a second password :V

Ero Birdie

Reputation score
NEW OFFICIAL RELEASE of ERO-ELASTIGIRL
ENJOY

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I've always just wanted some of mugen-ero's characters. It's too bad that he doesn't share them on a platform that was made for sharing.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't really care about his stuff anymore. Sure I'd take it if he shared, but by this point Gettag does just as good or even better than him. Mugen-ero can rot for all i care.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hope I don't get bad rep, but cant find any information about it... how do I get these 2 chars ?

Thanks!!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hope I don't get bad rep, but cant find any information about it... how do I get these 2 chars ?

Thanks!!
Isn't that video from Horuakuti? I'm interested in the models that he made too but I don't think he is sharing? At very least i've never seen anyone in here talk about the characters that he made which usually means they aren't released. meh

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey! I toyed around with Mugen some years ago, and though I really liked it and the potential I thought it had, in the end I got bored by the lack of variety and the massive amount of crappy content hiding a few good things, I felt like it stagnated at some point. Saw this thread up and decided to check it out, see what's new, and boy... I'm glad I did. Really digging the works of gettag and MugenFutaCharsMaker. And on that note...

Yeah, he pisses the hell out of me too. It's not only a ton of spam with no changes OR descriptions, but as you said, he's basically plagiarizing everyone else's work. To make matters worse, he gets a ton of positive comments and likes from ignorant people who think those characters are his own, and he's quite active in defending his work on the comments section.

If you see any dislikes on his characters, that's me, lol.
Yeah... tried to surf through mugenarchive and wow.... there is SO much shit. As in, the same thing over and over. Heck, still people uploading Kuromaru? Don't get me wrong, as a tentacle fan Kuromaru is one of my favorite characters and the huge amount of sex moves it has but is there really something NEW about it after... like 3 or 4 years? (I think that's about the last time I played with Mugen until today). I really want to know so I know which version to download. And is there someone or somewhere else to keep my eye on besides gettag and MugenFutaCharsMaker? I love their stuff but at least MugenFutaCharsMaker seems to be rather new so there is not that much good new content as far as I can see (considering trying to get a commission next year since they seem to be closed until then).

Though I like the direction it's going I think I may get bored again pretty soon until MugenFutaCharsMaker releases more characters with new stuff but, well, it's okay, I'm still finding it very educational in how to approach making my own animations (sadly, not for mugen, don't think I'd had the time to do all the work of porting them there)

HristValkyrie

Reputation score
The problem with Mugenarchive is the admins actively encourage such behavior. If you say anything about it they lock you to a specific rank that can't download things on certain days, can only DL things up to 50mb and such. Unless you donate money to them.

Always found it weird they were making money off of other people's work. Putting up ad links and such.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Indeed... :/

Btw, can I get any tip of good quality victim characters like "A-Shi"? So far she's the only one I have that is extremely compatible with all MugenFutaCharsMaker's aggressor poses, even with the belly expansion on violent cum moves :D

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score
Btw, can I get any tip of good quality victim characters like "A-Shi"? So far she's the only one I have that is extremely compatible with all MugenFutaCharsMaker's aggressor poses, even with the belly expansion on violent cum moves :D
Gettag's stuff...especially the most recent tends to be nearly full compatible with MFCM's rapers. Sort his Mega link by date for best results.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This anthimus guy is really starting to grind my gears. If this goes on I'll probably stop using mugen archive for good. He's simply corrupting the site, and even said, in his own words, "flooding" the various sections. He's pretty much dissing people in "his" Morrigan upload, so if the staff are even slightly competent they'll do something about him, hopefully.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Heh, got gettag's mega download but didn't think of sorting them by date, and yeah, tried a few ones yesterday that were kind of meh. I suppose they were old ones. Thanks for the tip!

And yeah, just saw one upload from anthimus yesterday, read a few comments and they were full of drama. He even played the "my life's been rough, I've seen so much, so I'm right and you are not" comment card. In my experience people who really had a life like that don't need to be telling every soul about it, if they actually learned a lesson of such life. But hey... it's the internet...

Anyway, off to test more characters, I try my best to avoid internet drama :)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nah they won't do anything about that guy, all they care about is making ad money and sub money off other peoples work. The sob story is great too every time you come on and it gives you the "why dont you give instead of just taking all the time" message. I once posted that other people had posted MY edits up there and they already force you to turn adblock off (and half their ads are viruses) so why are they so aggressive with people "giving back" which you can do by just spamming the boards. Guess what, they banned MY account for a week.

If you are looking for new places besides mugendumpster I mean mugenarchive I don't know how much it helps because I only check here now and the mugen bara discord. Obv it's mostly gay and furry focused but it's not like those tops don't work on female characters, pretty sure I'm not the only straight-ish girl there lol. Won't help too much if you are looking more for bottom chars unless that is what you want. Mugenarchive doesn't put much of their characters on their site because besides being greedy they're also kinda homophobic.

nosferatus

Reputation score
Nah they won't do anything about that guy, all they care about is making ad money and sub money off other peoples work. The sob story is great too every time you come on and it gives you the "why dont you give instead of just taking all the time" message. I once posted that other people had posted MY edits up there and they already force you to turn adblock off (and half their ads are viruses) so why are they so aggressive with people "giving back" which you can do by just spamming the boards. Guess what, they banned MY account for a week.

If you are looking for new places besides mugendumpster I mean mugenarchive I don't know how much it helps because I only check here now and the mugen bara discord. Obv it's mostly gay and furry focused but it's not like those tops don't work on female characters, pretty sure I'm not the only straight-ish girl there lol. Won't help too much if you are looking more for bottom chars unless that is what you want. Mugenarchive doesn't put much of their characters on their site because besides being greedy they're also kinda homophobic.
I'm interested in getting new chars?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I had a quick question for the people here. Are you all content with still just staying in your own thread like this, or would you be interested in having your own sub-section like the MnF guys got? The MUGEN community here has been really polite and I've never gotten a report worse than the occasional flame, so I figured you guys might want a bigger spot to talk in.

Not making any promises; I'm just gauging interest.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, I'm interested in both, but for tops I'm just looking for futas, monsters and if it's going to be just a dude then something on the exaggerated side of things. But yeah, I'm aware that what I want it's probably hard to find, or at least of good quality that works nicely with most good quality girls. I mean... How many years and Kuromaru is still the only really good tentacle monster in the roster? XD. I also understand it's not easy having exaggerated stuff as that would be a pain to make it look good on every victim character and if you don't, then you'd get clipping huge dicks and bad looking stuff like that u.u

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not making any promises; I'm just gauging interest.
Even though I would like a separate MUGEN sub-forum I'm unsure if it would be popular enough to warrant it. Sadly we only have like three or four active creators, a few more who create MUGEN videos.