What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's in the iari thread of ryonamugen. thankfully the password use latin alphabet.
just ctrl F and search for iarib or just iari

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I still can't download a single damn file with a password like it's wrong or something

Aight, solved it, i HAVE to use a VPN set to Japan

I srsly don't know how the fuck do you guys not need it

Last edited:

shianon

Reputation score
Can someone upload some plant rapers? To be specific the ones with special plant animations/finishers, they seem to be on the old side so I can't find any. No gore is preferred but if it's mixed in I don't mind since I can remove it myself.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can someone upload some plant rapers? To be specific the ones with special plant animations/finishers, they seem to be on the old side so I can't find any. No gore is preferred but if it's mixed in I don't mind since I can remove it myself.
Uh dude i hate to break it to you, but there are to my knowledge only two such rapers(ana2 and roper), but those are so crappy that you REALLY don't want to waste your time on digging them up...

To illustrate just how crappy those are i'll put it like this: Even back in the day where your only rapers out there were slime, the seriously early versions of kuromaru and Tessa 100% which were all quite bad, the two plant rapers were the bottom of the proverbial barrel... As for finishers i think roper had one exclusively for a specific version of Kai, but again it was crappy compared to the stuff we have nowadays...

If and i mean only IF you really want them (along with a few other similar oddities) however you can find them in the old Tantrumbulls mugen collection which you should still be able to find floating around somewhere like RyoAny forums (i think that's the name)...

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
Did anyone know the link download this girl?

And this demon boy(right screen)?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did anyone know the link download this girl?
If by "girl" you mean Tendril, well that one is uhh... not exactly a girl i think... It is however a tentacle raper in the guise of woman like personage (yeah i don't get it either)...

As for where to find him/her/it it should still be available for download somewhere on the mugen ryona uploader... Just a warning though, Tendril is ancient as far as rapers go so don't expect anything spectacular.

ahelover123

Reputation score
I'll see if I can fetch tendril from one of my old folders, no promises anything will turn up though.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score

Try this, not sure if it's up to date since I haven't touched the folder I found this in in awhile
Ok, ive been try on this character. And it look outdate. Last time i remember it has "missionary" compatible. Thanks for sharing btw :)

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, not to revive an old thread, but I've been looking for something that's apparently rare as all hell now (Since the Mugen Archive Purge) if anyone could possibly pm me the old 18+ Sakura Kasugano Character file in some way or form, you'd have no idea how try-hard I've looked for the one Compatable with Mino. (All positions, with the DP.)
Edit: And for clarity, as a few people already suggested, it's not the one found hentaicharmugen :( It was a more updated version that was on Murgenarchive.

Last edited:

mugen1t

Reputation score
Ok, ive been try on this character. And it look outdate. Last time i remember it has "missionary" compatible. Thanks for sharing btw :)
this it

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's why i suggested to search the uploader for it, i remember there being both the character itself as well as some update files so assume that is the most updated Tendril that you can get (although i don't know if it was missionary compatible), but the downside is the fact that you would actually have to sift trough a lot of stuff there until you dig the update out (as you already have the char now you need just the update itself)...

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm a noob when it comes to uploading to Mega but this should work if you want Tendril.

I'll probably remove the file after DarkG says he's downloaded it or after some time has passed.

*Alright, deleted it out*

Last edited: