What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I must be missing something.

I can't do shit in the second area when every enemy summons a minion every turn. What the hell?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Going to move this over to H-games on good faith, though the OP's technically fine as is, more info is always appreciated.

Thread moved to H-games as game has been released.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
MAJOR END OF GAME SPOILER

I played this game through twice, but i think it only has one bad end unless i'm missing something on how to continue.

Eventually you get to a headquarters of a kind and you either fight the queen succubus right away and lose (she had 150 hp ffs and heals for 15 per round) or you infiltrate the headquarters and eventually lose or you make it up to the queen's chambers and lose to her there instead.

Even if you've preserved anal virginity up until this point, losing to the queen causes you to lose it, from there you rapidly get changed into a man lady by succubus magic and there is another seemingly impossible event where you get butt fucked again by some bestial succubus, from there your transformation is complete and even if you grab the 'sword' or not, the ending is the same, you escape briefly before the succubi catch up to you, your friend holds them off why you run away from them and this is where the game ends. A few weeks later you are getting railed by women (or succubi) and you either back back to the headquarters to be a slave with your friend or you stay there to be fucked by strangers until the end of time.

I could very well be missing something critical here, for instance there is a very obvious ventilation system that you are unable to access when you infiltrate the headquarters as well as no less than 2 blocked paths on the western end of the zone, theres also another blocked path outside of the headquarters on the south east side.

Even if thats all there is the game, this one was actually pretty amazing. I never knew that futa on male was what i needed in my life. If there is anything obvious that i may have missed, please let me know.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
MAJOR END OF GAME SPOILER

I played this game through twice, but i think it only has one bad end unless i'm missing something on how to continue.

Eventually you get to a headquarters of a kind and you either fight the queen succubus right away and lose (she had 150 hp ffs and heals for 15 per round) or you infiltrate the headquarters and eventually lose or you make it up to the queen's chambers and lose to her there instead.

Even if you've preserved anal virginity up until this point, losing to the queen causes you to lose it, from there you rapidly get changed into a man lady by succubus magic and there is another seemingly impossible event where you get butt fucked again by some bestial succubus, from there your transformation is complete and even if you grab the 'sword' or not, the ending is the same, you escape briefly before the succubi catch up to you, your friend holds them off why you run away from them and this is where the game ends. A few weeks later you are getting railed by women (or succubi) and you either back back to the headquarters to be a slave with your friend or you stay there to be fucked by strangers until the end of time.

I could very well be missing something critical here, for instance there is a very obvious ventilation system that you are unable to access when you infiltrate the headquarters as well as no less than 2 blocked paths on the western end of the zone, theres also another blocked path outside of the headquarters on the south east side.

Even if thats all there is the game, this one was actually pretty amazing. I never knew that futa on male was what i needed in my life. If there is anything obvious that i may have missed, please let me know.
During the segment of the game where you’re captured in the castle and are trying to free Sagramore and escape, you have to find the Sword of Avalon. You get it by going to the area where there’s one patrolling guard (same area you get the key to free Sagramore) and move the big black orb out of the way, go downstairs and pick up the sword at the end of the room. Afterwards things continue as usual until the point where Gawain runs away, this time you can choose to fight back which leads to the continuation of the game. This is where I left off, so I don’t know what happens next, but it seems like it leads to a final showdown against Pandora. Also, there’s apparently a bad ending related to Hiei (huge buff lady) according to post game remarks from Yumir. I asked the creator about details on activating it, so we’ll have to see what he says.

During the segment of the game where you’re captured in the castle and are trying to free Sagramore and escape, you have to find the Sword of Avalon. You get it by going to the area where there’s one patrolling guard (same area you get the key to free Sagramore) and move the big black orb out of the way, go downstairs and pick up the sword at the end of the room. Afterwards things continue as usual until the point where Gawain runs away, this time you can choose to fight back which leads to the continuation of the game. This is where I left off, so I don’t know what happens next, but it seems like it leads to a final showdown against Pandora. Also, there’s apparently a bad ending related to Hiei (huge buff lady) according to post game remarks from Yumir. I asked the creator about details on activating it, so we’ll have to see what he says.
Sorry for the double post, but the creator responded on how to get the bad ending with Hiei, and I don’t know if it’s possible to just edit my message with the new info. Anyway
To get the bad ending, when fighting against Hiei on the bridge if you use the special ability (under hanky panky section) called “cheating” (I think he’s talking about the skill Sneak Attack, it’s the only skill exclusive to this fight) too many times, Hiei will be enraged and if you’re defeated while she’s in that state it leads to a bad ending.

chasezap

Reputation score
Could've been so good but they had to give the girls dicks.... gay af lol

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Could've been so good but they had to give the girls dicks.... gay af lol
It's called Futanari. You don't have to like it, but it's someone's fetish so refrain from dissing it, because I am sure we can all find something wrong with your fetish.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who have completed the game, the develooper invites you to about your experiences. From the reviews I've read, his his two years of hard work and dedication are paying off with over 1000 purchases and a number 1 ranking on Japanese DLSite for now. If anyone decides to upload save states, I suggest keeping Gawain's three virginity states intact.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well this is...quaint

Happens everytime with Pandora's h-scene upon losing to her,

mushroom911

Reputation score
Well this is...quaint

This happens if you
Lose to hiei after cheating too many times. She assrapes you to abad end, but you can select continue. Continueing causes this to happen to me.

btw does anyone know how to
get big boobs, they're in the data files 26085

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This happens if you
Lose to hiei after cheating too many times. She assrapes you to abad end, but you can select continue. Continueing causes this to happen to me.

btw does anyone know how to
get big boobs, they're in the data files
Hiei never assraped me, I never actualy cheated on her boss fight.

mushroom911

Reputation score
Hiei never assraped me, I never actualy cheated on her boss fight.
huh, were you an anal virgin though?

Also, regarding the end bit: despite having
found the sword, I don't get the option to fight back when fleeing from the dungeon, is there something else I need to do?

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well this is...quaint

Yeah, I'm getting the exact same thing, or at least a very similar looking error, still an anal virgin and all that.

Do you have to get beaten by pandora to progress? Because if thats the case I think my game is hard locked. Does anyone have a save before this boss fight I could borrow to see if might be the save?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm getting the exact same thing, or at least a very similar looking error, still an anal virgin and all that.

Do you have to get beaten by pandora to progress? Because if thats the case I think my game is hard locked. Does anyone have a save before this boss fight I could borrow to see if might be the save?
This happens because the game is set in english, if you change it back to japanese you can prevent the error, then change it back.

huh, were you an anal virgin though?

Also, regarding the end bit: despite having
found the sword, I don't get the option to fight back when fleeing from the dungeon, is there something else I need to do?
I'm speculating here, but did you run away from Sigmore or did you try to fight? If you ran away initially you might be locked into running away at the end of the game as well.

I've 'beat' the twice and it ends the same way. i believe the key is to beat Hiei with all 3 of your virgin states intact, after that i don't know what happens. But i do know based on that the succubi at the headquarters (or elsewhere) become interested enough in your virginity that they want to pay you to take it, The dev delayed the game to create a prostitution system that i've yet to see and there are enemies on the survey that i've yet to see. Beat Hiei on the bridge with all 3 of your virgin states intact and see what changes either going into the third area.

I also want to ask what is going on with the dark skinned succubus? I think there is an error where Gawain reacts to her like hes seen her when hes imprisoned, but i had not seen her until that point. Any info? Thank You.

It should be noted as well that the dev never intended for the game to be beaten on the first lap, you may very well need some of the upgrades in the post-game room after the bad end to give you a better shot against the bosses.

Edit: on my most recent run, i've picked the succubus nurse costume, which has a change to heal for 1 at the end of each round and also adds 5 hp and 4 sex defense.

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do I escape from the succubus i got sword but dont know where to go now.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Heres another tip: Sometimes you can't change your target, the way to fix this is by clicking on the target with the mouse. Its a small bug in the game, but it will help you chip away enemies to put them in range to die with cleave.

how do I escape from the succubus i got sword but dont know where to go now.
You can go to Sigmore who is a few cells above yours and try to escape. If the game doesn't end right afterwards, let us know how you go there.

By the way: Is there actually a way to win the beast succubus arena or are you pretty much guaranteed to get ass fucked?

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can go to Sigmore who is a few cells above yours and try to escape. If the game doesn't end right afterwards, let us know how you go there.

By the way: Is there actually a way to win the beast succubus arena or are you pretty much guaranteed to get ass fucked?
i don't think so you have to spam left and right for them not to rape you it said that on the devs blog also thx for the info.

mushroom911

Reputation score
This happens because the game is set in english, if you change it back to japanese you can prevent the error, then change it back.

I'm speculating here, but did you run away from Sigmore or did you try to fight? If you ran away initially you might be locked into running away at the end of the game as well.

I've 'beat' the twice and it ends the same way. i believe the key is to beat Hiei with all 3 of your virgin states intact, after that i don't know what happens. But i do know based on that the succubi at the headquarters (or elsewhere) become interested enough in your virginity that they want to pay you to take it, The dev delayed the game to create a prostitution system that i've yet to see and there are enemies on the survey that i've yet to see. Beat Hiei on the bridge with all 3 of your virgin states intact and see what changes either going into the third area.

I also want to ask what is going on with the dark skinned succubus? I think there is an error where Gawain reacts to her like hes seen her when hes imprisoned, but i had not seen her until that point. Any info? Thank You.

It should be noted as well that the dev never intended for the game to be beaten on the first lap, you may very well need some of the upgrades in the post-game room after the bad end to give you a better shot against the bosses.

Edit: on my most recent run, i've picked the succubus nurse costume, which has a change to heal for 1 at the end of each round and also adds 5 hp and 4 sex defense.
You're a fucking legend mate, good find. This fixed it for me.
I forwarded the info onto the dev, who previously on his end could not replicate my problm, most likely cus he was playing on jap.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So im back at chapter 3 after defeating hiel, the brown skinned woman made a brief appearance right afterward tho i have not talked to her yet. i let the queen take sigma again, but with the succubus costume i got from the post-game room i am able to roam the headquarters freely, they think im a nurse!

If you go into the medical section the doctor questions you. the answer is question 3 by the way, if there are any more developments ill keep you posted!