What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What version of the game do you need to be able to do NG+? Re-Extracted and it fixed the panties error i was getting, but wether i beat pandora or not 1st time or 2nd i still get stuck in a loop of the demon merchant giving me points over and over and over.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after getting the sword?

edit: nvm I should of read the rest of the thread

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What do the fragments do? Is there a gallery somewhere that they unlock something?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know what the options you get after beating the bosses are exactly? it seems like its

Something with Skills
Lower Damage Taken By 1
Something?
Gallery or something?

mushroom911

Reputation score
I passed it. just loop 3 left + 3 right with a little bit of luck. keep press and press about 2 or 3 mins and dialog comes out, then you pass.
Wait, where? Loop 3 what? Im lost. Or did you mean to quote someone about the arena?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Is it a scene where the MC rapes the boss, using his penis?

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it a scene where the MC rapes the boss, using his penis?
nah there is vaginal insertion but the boss does it on her own.

Anyone know what the options you get after beating the bosses are exactly? it seems like its

Something with Skills
Lower Damage Taken By 1
Something?
Gallery or something?
1. you get a skill slot or a new skill
2. exactly as you said
3. not sure to be honest something about skill improvement?
4. there was suppose to be a scene but its not implemented

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sigh is it me or is this game a huge buggy mess? on my 3rd playthrough and tryin to figure out how to get any scenes and a few i can find just error out =(

tft

Reputation score
D
sigh is it me or is this game a huge buggy mess? on my 3rd playthrough and tryin to figure out how to get any scenes and a few i can find just error out =(
Stop using the english option, play the game in japanese or else it will crash during some scenes just use the english option to figure what some items and options do.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Will this ever be released on english DLsite?

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will this ever be released on English DLsite?
It depends if =Together= or some other group can translate the game for him. He knows his English isn't very good, but he gave us an option anyway even if it's far from complete.

commanderx

Reputation score
Wait, where? Loop 3 what? Im lost. Or did you mean to quote someone about the arena?
I mean press left 3 times, and right 3 times, and left, right..... Beside luck, you should observe the signs come out from beasts, because on the penis it is a bag of orange powder or something that beasts dont like its smell, if you shake penis quick enough they will walk far away from you with the sweating sign. If not, heart comes out and they will move closer.

Something with Skills
Lower Damage Taken By 1
Something?
Gallery or something?
1, a addtional skill slot. (Maximum 14 slots you can get with 2 in post-game bonus and 2 in boss-beating bonus)
2, lower sex damage for 1 point
3, uplift your skill point. These points can be consumed to get new skills. Press D button then you can learn skill in the menu.
4, open gallary mode but its not done yet. Waiting for further update.

CashExcalibur

Reputation score
Some question:
- Is v 1.45 skip the H-scene ?
- When I asked for more DC, Gacha girl lend main character into the sex shop , I choosed Kiss option after handjob and game got crashed.

- I accidentaly save the game after fall into last boss route, Im locked in a jail and cant get out. Can anyone have save file , before 2nd boss ?