What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [しもばしら工房/ Shimobashira Workshop] エニシアと契約紋 (RJ386773)

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How are you supposed to upgrade Nasty Level? I've gotten LUst EXP to 100 multiple times but what I assume to be the event check always has her keep her pious heart.

Nepko-

Reputation score
Anyone find out how to open all cg? Got to the ending and can't find it (if it exists)

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How are you supposed to upgrade Nasty Level? I've gotten LUst EXP to 100 multiple times but what I assume to be the event check always has her keep her pious heart.
theres an option when you sleep iirc, the red 1 increase the lvl, the other 1 reduce it by 10

dedadagain

Reputation score
how do you get to the ending? I did the haunted spirit quest line and saving the old man quest line.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where does Marsta is? the one with the dance related quest.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean i've been using mtool for like 2 years now and I consider it to be very user friendly as long as you just except it from your AV so it doesn't get broken due to false positives. It took me less than a minute to translate this game.
ANYTHING that deliberately asks you to turn off your AV while sending data to an unknown server should not be labeled as "user-friendly". Hell, that thing can literally see anything in your physical memory. It's like sticking your dick in a maggot-infested, dead carcass while being assured by a crappy paper sign that says "IT'S SAVE TO FUCK!".

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have random crashes too from some events, usually the molesting ones in the dungeon.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I like the game, will the goty DLSites 2023, is a open world, but Celesphonia is better
My problem with the game is that my decitions dont have effect in the character, only change the profile page, unlock a new baste dont have weight, the most fun in Celesphonia was the arousal bar and orgasm counter, in this game there arent then each event is only scripted and bad states dont have effects and only are doors or archivements, Is there a difference between fishing 50 times or Shota 20 times?

Now, there are a lot of repeatable events!!!

Time frame
  • Market mob
  • Delivery
  • Fix lagguage (Archivemenent = +1 Str)
  • Study Sacred Arts (increase rank) (farm sacred arts +1/+2 Spirit)
  • Bath house (increase baste)
  • Bar job (increase rank)
  • Dancer Job (increase rank) (based in skill)
  • Dancer Job 2 (increase rank) (based in skill)
  • Modeling (increase baste)
  • Help Clinic investigation (increase baste)
  • Help in the Clinic (increase positive baste) (farm sacred arts +1/+2 Spirit)
  • Teleport helper (increase baste)
  • Charity in shade street (increase rank)
  • Confessional (increase rank)
  • Dungeon evil spirits (increase rank)
  • Dungeon Forest / Forest of Ansient (farm plants)
  • Dungeon Ruins
  • Dungeon highways
  • Dungeon Abandoned mine (farm ores)
  • Masturbation (increase baste)
  • The Best paid job (increase baste)
  • Clean Mansion job
  • etc, etc
Not Time Frame
  • Boy in the park (increase baste)
  • Only hypnotic (increase baste)
  • Church job (increase rank)
  • Search a pig (ancient coins farm)
  • harassment (increase baste)(increase contract points!!!)

Chain Event Rewards
  • Help Orphanage Director: The mage unlock Enisia wizz spells
  • Dungeon: Carbine Crown ¿?
  • Dungeon nameless: unlock direct access to that dungeon

Named Adventures
They are hidding!!!
  • Warrior: In the adventure Guild
  • Rogue: In the adventure Guild
  • Citizen: Your friend in the store late rescue Zato
  • Knigh: Luna late about borrrow the cat
  • Wizard: Only reclutable in the evening in the house exiting from the Church
  • Animal: ¿?

In my opinion, the most problematic event is the dancer job, because is based in Skill and I was building my character in luck ...
Maybe the Teleport helper is the most based in eroste event, because you will open route based in stats
I dont understand the bar job, I dont know how increase the desire in the bar and allways is very very vanilla

Then my optimal daily routine is:
  • Morning: Crurch job (time free), Dungeon Evil Spirit
  • Noon: Boy in the park farm (time free), Dancer Job
  • Afternoon: a Dungeon
  • Nigth: harassment farm (time free), Bar Job
Now I selected the 20th days, 2million, but farming contract points the game is more a open world and someday I will reach the 2 million
Again, the MTool is a god send, only remember dont use the save trick in the dungeon
Note: In the Ci-en is the patch, now 1.03

Last edited:

Zadkiel

Reputation score
i try to use mtool but its end up bugging the game even thou i already remove the blue and red mark out of translation

edit: if possible that u already mtool it, can u share the data and js file from mtool that u trans?
I don't see much point in sending it now since the game is constantly being updated atm to fix bugs and if it's the tool Cirno will probably fix it very quickly like what he did with Strip Knight.
ANYTHING that deliberately asks you to turn off your AV while sending data to an unknown server should not be labeled as "user-friendly". Hell, that thing can literally see anything in your physical memory. It's like sticking your dick in a maggot-infested, dead carcass while being assured by a crappy paper sign that says "IT'S SAVE TO FUCK!".
Cool story bro

a-san

Reputation score
anyone in here who use mtool able to share the translation file?
don't need to send the full game.
just the translation data
or
it is not allowed in here as well?

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know where does Marsta is? the one with the dance related quest.
There's a location to go southwest of the starting city, that is a path to Marsta. I can't remember the name sorry, I'll check it later if I remember.

So I don't have any quests left (in my log) but the main window UI says I need to talk to someone in Horseshoe street about 'Arinhas' or something, which I can't figure out. Anyone know what that is about?

*Edit* - In case anyone was curious, if you're looking for Arin, you need to ask around the Market (possibly Horseshoe street first?) until you get a quest marker for a guy on the south side of the map. That will lead you to shade street (the far west one), and to a guy who gives you another quest update. Then you go to Port Town, another quest update person, then to the wharf where you find the red hair girl. The quest pretty much auto continues from that point.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I like the game, will the goty DLSites 2023, is a open world, but Celesphonia is better
My problem with the game is that my decitions dont have effect in the character, only change the profile page, unlock a new baste dont have weight, the most fun in Celesphonia was the arousal bar and orgasm counter, in this game there arent then each event is only scripted and bad states dont have effects and only are doors or archivements, Is there a difference between fishing 50 times or Shota 20 times?
Yea the game feels rather grindy in comparison to Celesphonia. It's like one of the Acerola CG Grinder games where you just do chores for new scenes. I kinda miss the natural progress of slow corruption that was so teasing in Celesphonia and Ambrosia. Instead, you are forced to deliberately repeat a bunch of events which gets really repetitive in the beginning.

Also, that dice roll dungeon crawler stuff is really, really tedious...

dedadagain

Reputation score
Yea the game feels rather grindy in comparison to Celesphonia. It's like one of the Acerola CG Grinder games where you just do chores for new scenes. I kinda miss the natural progress of slow corruption that was so teasing in Celesphonia and Ambrosia. Instead, you are forced to deliberately repeat a bunch of events which gets really repetitive in the beginning.

Also, that dice roll dungeon crawler stuff is really, really tedious...
finding out you gotta do the dungeon crawl at least 10-20 times to progerss the main storyline was a huge ball buster.
there's also a lot of "needle in haystack" type fetch quests(partly due to JP/mtl)

otherwise game is p good - just a bit frustrating.

Nepko-

Reputation score
how do you get to the ending? I did the haunted spirit quest line and saving the old man quest line.
If you haven't found out yet, you need to purchase the Explorer Qualification thing in the Explorer building (The shop girl with a bag bubble above her). It will give you the third questline where you talk to the Guild Master's assistant in the left room.

Just for people who don't know how to progress the main scenario, you can find details about what to do by asking the fortune teller in the Slum area (if you can mtl). There are three main questlines before you get to the final scenario:

- Save the Director of the orphanage (old woman) from a curse
You eventually get this event started automatically after your character wakes up on a specific day (don't remember which.) Fetch quests and stuff

- Assist the Lord with exorcising Evil Spirits around town
Have to help the Female Knight with a few Evil Spirit exorcisms first before she introduces you to the Lord of the city to start this questline. Will have to run around helping Craftsmen with exorcising Evil Spirits so there are a few dungeon crawlers and some fetch quests

- Explorers ask you to Investigate rising Monster population
Have to do some floors of the Treasure Ruins. If you've done enough, you'll get an event when entering the building with the guy on the counter telling you that you can purchase an Explorer Qualification thing from the shop to start the quest. This is all Dungeon Crawlers and can be a bit tedious

This is not mentioned by the Fortune Teller, but I believe you also have to repay your debt? You'll get a questline where you have to save one of the orphanage kids from a kidnapping after that

Still can't quite see if I can unlock all cg, but maybe I'm missing something.

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
If you're using MTOOL btw, just turn on mouse teleport to vastly speed up dungeon exploration.

Finally "finished" the game, was decent. Sadly the only pregnancy content I found was off screen 'magical' birthing until you complete the game and even then you get one CG of her with a pregnant belly and that's it unless I'm missing something.

The rest of the CG in the game is their usual good quality, but the game was... not very fun? I didn't really enjoy it. Lots of grinding, as other posters have pointed out. I cheated my way through a lot of it because it was just far too tedious for me.

On the plus side, the game has a LOT of CG that I just never found. I probably unlocked about 1/5 of the CG by completing the game, and while I know how to unlock a bunch more (I didn't do hypnotist, or much of the teleport guy, or the crowd molestation etc, tons of stuff like that), I don't think that will account for all of it.

BlueJay

Lurker
Reputation score
fucking jealous of you all that can deal with the mtl lol. Depending on how motivated (horny) I am, I may look into translating this stuff. Unless I"m mistaken, mtool should make the process extremely simplified, which would be fantastic.

Also friendly reminder to support the dev, good H games should be rewarded with money $$$

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Finally "finished" the game, was decent. Sadly the only pregnancy content I found was off screen 'magical' birthing until you complete the game and even then you get one CG of her with a pregnant belly and that's it unless I'm missing something.
Can you answerme, my bigger problem with the game is what contract unlock activities, eroste dont have effect in the game and baste only effect is increase the exposure resistance. Estrus Contract is useless, Dirty dream show text at 20% when sleep, they are important in Nasty lvl2~3?
nobody NPC says anything about the protagonist and her activities

sas2000as

Reputation score
I stuck and need help.Rrepaid debt, saved child, now my purpose is
"目的 : アリンを無事に助け出すことができ、 平種が戻ってきた。
とは言え、カインの動機や"雇い主"のことなど気になることがある。
このままでいいのだろうかー?(*クエストのクリアで進行)"
It says that I will have progress after clearing quests, but I have no quests rn (guild, mayor, granny are completed), while repeatable quests (pig, package delivery) don't affect anything.
Am I missing something?