What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [しもばしら工房/ Shimobashira Workshop] エニシアと契約紋 (RJ386773)

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you answerme, my bigger problem with the game is what contract unlock activities, eroste dont have effect in the game and baste only effect is increase the exposure resistance. Estrus Contract is useless, Dirty dream show text at 20% when sleep, they are important in Nasty lvl2~3?
nobody NPC says anything about the protagonist and her activities
As far as I'm aware, lust(?) level is the main one that matters (whichever is the one you unlock by sleeping after getting 100 lust xp). I'm not 100% sure, but I certainly didn't grind up the other ones (like lord level etc).

I stuck and need help.Rrepaid debt, saved child, now my purpose is
"目的 : アリンを無事に助け出すことができ、 平種が戻ってきた。
とは言え、カインの動機や"雇い主"のことなど気になることがある。
このままでいいのだろうかー?(*クエストのクリアで進行)"
It says that I will have progress after clearing quests, but I have no quests rn (guild, mayor, granny are completed), while repeatable quests (pig, package delivery) don't affect anything.
Am I missing something?
After rescuing Arin, it was a mostly straightforward set of things to do from what I remember? Has the knight woman turned up in the church again with a quest? That led to a conversation where you went through some stuff. Maybe also check Sya's house just outside the church? I don't know for sure though, sorry. I'm not sure who Cain is.

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
I actually can't figure out where the dancer job is, even though I'm well past the brothel point. I have the crest needed, but I just don't know where to go, I feel like I've circled the city six times over by now.

Banedojn

Reputation score
I actually can't figure out where the dancer job is, even though I'm well past the brothel point. I have the crest needed, but I just don't know where to go, I feel like I've circled the city six times over by now.
You need to go to the potion store in town and talk to the girl shopkeeper

miau

Reputation score
View attachment 47221

how to get in this door ?
You learn the answer to this by reading some books in the library and talking to people in the tavern adventurer's guild. You need the monster pregnancy constitution contract and to have a nightmare at some point in time.

miau

Reputation score
I can certainly agree with everyone else that the game isn't nearly as good, or long, as its predecessors were, in fact being able to collect nearly all of the scenes in a day would have been practically impossible (for me) in celesphonia. It's also regretful that the estrus state does essentially nothing, and nobody really cares when you run around naked. Heck, the guards only intervene in that case when you talk to them in the first place. That said I feel that the art and voice acting is really a level above most other games, or at least appeals to me more.

It would be fantastic to see an uncensor or some modding scene, but I would not be surprised if that did not come to pass, given the difference in scale between it and Celesphonia.

Idonotget

Reputation score
Just go to global map and go to whatever place named Marsta, either in 2 of these highway. Shit so random i couldnt even recall where i found him lmao View attachment 47223

Damn celesphonia is still a god gaem
On the map take the very right side path, there is a sign that says it is a shortcut with monsters, when you hit the chat bubble tile you find and heal him, couldn't get a picture because the thing teleports you out the moment you find him.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Full CG save. Had to enter debug mode to unlock them all. The whore house somehow doesn't seem to appear in the recollection room. You are gonna have to go there by yourself

Attachments

Last edited:

dedadagain

Reputation score
Still can't quite see if I can unlock all cg, but maybe I'm missing something.
Thanks for the guide, I ended up figuring it out but god it was a chore.

You can unlock all CG with an item from the golden vendor on the shady treet. I think it's one of the two books at the bottom.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh man, I dont understand, the Nameless Dungeon is how the game should be
- Sexual traps
- Sexual feeling based maybe in eroste ... but missing the arousal bar is useless =(, wait, there is !!! only invisible!!!
- Rope
- "White" Pool

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I went to the shady part of the town and now my max HP and SP are halved. Any ideas what that's all about and how to cure it?

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I went to the shady part of the town and now my max HP and SP are halved. Any ideas what that's all about and how to cure it?
More than likely you talked to the slaver dude and are wearing the collar/rings that drop your stats. Unequip it and your max hp/mp should be back to normal.

Azzaziel

Reputation score
how to get pregnancy status in this game? i tried and got no result tho

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
how to get pregnancy status in this game? i tried and got no result tho
When you complete the Nameless Dungeon, you will receive the Semen Sign (an accesory), 100% guarented pregnancy, but it is bugged
I was doing a test in the bothel and the earn Pregnancy, but it is only a flag, there isnt CG change, you go to the clinic and the creature grown in a mechanical womb

Stupid and sensual game ...
I was checking again each NPC and found the Dance Trainer and is a big, big difference, now is more tactic experience and lesser pain
what is your maximum collection in each job?
This show was over 300+ desire with 20 turns
And now ... why there isnt a Bar Skill trainer? same to bothel, both are boring jobs!!

crooss

Reputation score
When you complete the Nameless Dungeon, you will receive the Semen Sign (an accesory), 100% guarented pregnancy, but it is bugged
I was doing a test in the bothel and the earn Pregnancy, but it is only a flag, there isnt CG change, you go to the clinic and the creature grown in a mechanical womb

Stupid and sensual game ...
I was checking again each NPC and found the Dance Trainer and is a big, big difference, now is more tactic experience and lesser pain
what is your maximum collection in each job?
This show was over 300+ desire with 20 turns
And now ... why there isnt a Bar Skill trainer? same to bothel, both are boring jobs!!
how you translate it???

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
how you translate it???
Nop, Mtool using google, but now MTool supports ChatGPT:
And if google is 95%, GPT is 99.5%, only mistake is dialogue out the box
This event's dialogue were a mess with Google, now is polish with GPT
1680039616329.png

Last edited: