What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope - you got a typo the thread was taken down after v39.02 your talking about v39.01

v39.01 share created -> Dec 20, 2022
v39.02 Share created -> Dec 22, 2022
Not a typo from me. Again, I was asking if the google search results were true and 39.1 got released around Jan 12, 2023. But unless someone knows where the dev is hanging around now, we won't know if the chinese version is still being worked on.

hi5kba

Reputation score
you try the Discord? from the first post? from there you can Message him direct. he's the Owner of it.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently, Kagura deleted ahomoabu's mod thread on steam. And according to his comment on discord, the mod is already at version 40.1. But don't ask me what he added or fixed in that version, it looks like he's not releasing a new version, yet.

hi5kba

Reputation score
Well Now isn't that a wake up. When did the Discord get new Channels? used to be only the "General".

@T4ke - Something i started and slowly working my way through.

(permission to edit will be case by case - IE thread Poster / Comenter / Bugs reported etc )
Feel free to share else where

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
ahomoabu gave me admin rights on the discord channel. Now I'm no discord crack but I expanded the server with some extra channels. If anyone wants to help with moderation and expansion of the discord server give me a shout, I can give you mod rights if you have time to spare.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did some more playing and I don't think condoms are working properly, during prostitution events they do not get used even when displayed, and can still get creampied.

When buying things when money is deducted the first part of it is still in Chinese.

Unlocked Torture Pantsu no longer does the effect that the locked version has.

the corrupted weapons part of the description remains in CHinese. (Venomtusk, Demolisher, Chaosbringer.

When the Lewd Crest is applied by succubi nothing is equiped but the status is applied making it impossible to remove(Unless I am missing something.)

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When the Lewd Crest is applied by succubi nothing is equiped but the status is applied making it impossible to remove(Unless I am missing something.)
Lewd Crest should be a status effect iirc. (there is also one that tries to make you unable to climax) so you have to remove that one in a different way.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Led Crest should be a status effect iirc. (there is also one that tries to make you unable to climax) so you have to remove that one in a different way.
It used to be a equipped item that you remove with holy water. If that method has changed I hasve no idea how to cure this, as no item lists removing it.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It used to be a equipped item that you remove with holy water. If that method has changed I hasve no idea how to cure this, as no item lists removing it.
Should be Miracle Ointment, one of the last items in the list that you can craft with SL from the bookgirl.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah I see, I never bothered with her items in the past, so didn't think to look there. Then disregard that one.

rrrush

Reputation score
I noticed I'm occasionally getting null drops when I kill enemies in fixed locations like pollution cores or the guards in Great Rebellion. The item ID for these is 135.

1674934741988.png

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick Update:

New Mod version 43.02 is out:

Changelogs & New stuff:
1. add new equipments with images: eye1 ear2 mouth1 boundage1
2. extend the cutin's last time.
3. enemy adds random entry buff.
4. school evaluation adds chase events
5. clothes, socks, under add color change function.
6. a lot of adjustments

Translation of the new version will take a while because I have another project in RL that needs to get finished...

mimic22

Reputation score
" 4. school evaluation adds chase events "

They add events in this mod ?

Last edited:

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, maybe I'm dumb, but can I clarify the installation steps?
1. Download base chinese game
2. Install translation files and overwrite
3. Install modded files and overwrite
Is this correct? Because I did it in that order and my game is displaying Chinese text, or is that normal? If so, do you guys use MTL to translate the game?

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Sorry, maybe I'm dumb, but can I clarify the installation steps?
1. Download base chinese game
2. Install translation files and overwrite
3. Install modded files and overwrite
Is this correct? Because I did it in that order and my game is displaying Chinese text, or is that normal? If so, do you guys use MTL to translate the game?
What the fuck?

1) Downlaod/install base Chinese games.
2) download/install Chinese restoration/uncensor patch.
3) Download/install modded files and overwrite
4) Download/Install translation files and overwrite

hi5kba

Reputation score
What the fuck?

1) Downlaod/install base Chinese games.
2) download/install Chinese restoration/uncensor patch.
3) Download/install modded files and overwrite
4) Download/Install translation files and overwrite
the Newest Mod version hasn't been translated yet.
you can either follow steps 1 to 3 and run the whole thing through Translater ++ yourself

or use mod version v39.02 and the translation files Linked above or

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah... so the translation files come AFTER the modded files. Thanks, it works now.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So looking over the files, there seems to be a new item.
Something which covers the mouth. Maybe a mask? There's also some high tech sunglasses. Not the brain washer.
Last of which, is a Samurai Pizza Cat ears+tail (no i'm not joking).

Oh and there's a bondage strap suit with pink LED lights. Think "hacker" bondage suit.
There might be more in the files i'll i'd have to look deeper.