What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [しなちくかすてぃーら/Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ (RJ269335)

1qwerty

Reputation score
Well, if you know enough about it why don't you make a thread on it?
I actually had considered making a thread on this
However i neither have the game since its for those that support nor any experience in making threads. The only thing i know is part of the story and characters. With sort of sucks since no one is talking about this hidden ntr gem

zero777

Reputation score
I actually had considered making a thread on this
However i neither have the game since its for those that support nor any experience in making threads. The only thing i know is part of the story and characters. With sort of sucks since no one is talking about this hidden ntr gem
Wait..what is even that game? The art is mehh for me..
And do we even discuss the same topic here?

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait..what is even that game? The art is mehh for me..
And do we even discuss the same topic here?
That creator is the maker of one of the best NTR games around, "Amor Magic Academy"

Their art is a bit meh, comparatively to some creators, but as far as the NTR "feeling" goes they're one of the top tier creators. It's in the setup, anticipation, buildup and breakdown. Good stuff

Also while the art is a tad raw, theres a certain charm to it IMO.

But yeah, off topic.
Discuss his game here or here

zero777

Reputation score
That creator is the maker of one of the best NTR games around, "Amor Magic Academy"

Their art is a bit meh, comparatively to some creators, but as far as the NTR "feeling" goes they're one of the top tier creators. It's in the setup, anticipation, buildup and breakdown. Good stuff

Also while the art is a tad raw, theres a certain charm to it IMO.

But yeah, off topic.
Discuss his game here or here
Ahh yeah now i remember after seeing the CG scenes, i forgot that i've played this back then, quite an old game..

1qwerty

Reputation score
Okkkkk how about we go back talking about this game,(was not expecting this to derail so badly)
So does anyone know any details regarding the ntr target at the dvd store? Aside from the way too long of a time to begin this route i cant make about the events in it. Doesnt help he has a rather UNIQUE personality.

zero777

Reputation score
Okkkkk how about we go back talking about this game,(was not expecting this to derail so badly)
So does anyone know any details regarding the ntr target at the dvd store? Aside from the way too long of a time to begin this route i cant make about the events in it. Doesnt help he has a rather UNIQUE personality.
You mean the store clerk at dvd store? Basically from what i understand from the demo, he really likes AV and you now some ecchi stuff. The trigger scene started when the store clerk saw FMC (Female MC), he interested in her, so of course he tried to approach her by sending her flower and went a picnic with her.

After a while, FMC also interested in him because he use aggresive approach and show how much he care. From what i learn, the next day after the scene where he brought flower to her, she will be asking MC. Do you care for her or not (that's what i understand) by giving you the the answer option. If you take the wrong answer, the game will end and take you directly to the title screen ( that's what i get from the demo ). If you answer it right, the game continued the story. Well you know the NTR still happens because you can't see her scene no more in her diary ( there's no more scene after she asked that question to the MC )

Last edited:

Azazel-san

Reputation score
And if you caught all the triggers))) Then on the last day (28) you can see the icon on the map in the evening. That Ryoka is in the Clerk’s Apartment (Daisuke).

Damn it left to wait Friday 5 pm to buy it

VermillioN

Reputation score
Does the full game will have more days?
Also, is there a way to trigger any scene with the aunt?

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Well, the developer said that the game will have 31 days (our adventures will last 1 month)

If you are talking about her Sister (Yes, she has a decent number of scenes))) So the Developer said yesterday to one of the subscriptions)))

zero777

Reputation score
Does the full game will have more days?
Also, is there a way to trigger any scene with the aunt?
Well of course, with so many events in her diary + festival..
It should be the first one at the inn and after that the slump (from the demo)

Doctor G

Reputation score
I open discussion. Do you know something about the impregnation mechanics? Does each character has a pregnancy ending with Ryoka? Why there is an after tomorrow pill? With this, I suppose that if the MC buy it, then Ryoka won't have a way to prevent impregnation. Is there a mechanic with the calendar and dangerous days? What do you believe or know about this topic? I ask this because the developer has been very discreet about this.

VermillioN

Reputation score
I thought it was her mother, well i guess that's even better now! and oh boy 30 days!? the hype just got real!

zero777

Reputation score
I open discussion. Do you know something about the impregnation mechanics? Does each character has a pregnancy ending with Ryoka? Why there is an after tomorrow pill? With this, I suppose that if the MC buy it, then Ryoka won't have a way to prevent impregnation. Is there a mechanic with the calendar and dangerous days? What do you believe or know about this topic? I ask this because the developer has been very discreet about this.
Let's just say this "prevent pregnancy pill" is for MC use only because most of the NTR game, the NTR guy won't even care if she pregnant or not. So they do the girl without protection or "pills" and also some of them would be glad to make the MC's girl pregnant to mark her that she is the NTR guy's girl. I mean of course the dev will not mention this to the players to make it surprised afyer all..
I also be glad if FMC and her sister can get preggo with somebody else than the MC...

blackoni

Reputation score
Let's just say this "prevent pregnancy pill" is for MC use only because most of the NTR game, the NTR guy won't even care if she pregnant or not. So they do the girl without protection or "pills" and also some of them would be glad to make the MC's girl pregnant to mark her that she is the NTR guy's girl. I mean of course the dev will not mention this to the players to make it surprised afyer all..
I also be glad if FMC and her sister can get preggo with somebody else than the MC...
I really hope that's It!

What route will you guys play first?
I will go with School bully's First rum.

I hope it will be possible to "compete" with NTRists.
Like, trigger a route and don't interrupt It, but every time she's alone the MC will be with her.
And when she's with another guy, do the cave/Forest stuff for love route.
And If you do that, you can still win her over, even If she's a little "defiled".

There's probably no way to compete, but for me it's an extra kink in NTR, trying and failing, rather than just watching the ntr happen and do nothing but watch.

zero777

Reputation score
I really hope that's It!

What route will you guys play first?
I will go with School bully's First rum.

I hope it will be possible to "compete" with NTRists.
Like, trigger a route and don't interrupt It, but every time she's alone the MC will be with her.
And when she's with another guy, do the cave/Forest stuff for love route.
And If you do that, you can still win her over, even If she's a little "defiled".

There's probably no way to compete, but for me it's an extra kink in NTR, trying and failing, rather than just watching the ntr happen and do nothing but watch.
Hmm i will go with the first bald guy i guess that near their home.
Still quite curious about that ritual thingy in the village..might as well get the older sister scene also..
After that maybe the bald guy at the slump or the store clerk guy..
Maybe i will finish each route stand alone then i'll try to get multi NTR from 2 or more guys in one go to see is there any ending on that.

Doctor G

Reputation score
Is an interesting point of view. So you're saying that the pill is for MC use only. In which scenario you think this happen? Because, thinking that the MC has sex with Ryoka, I suppose this will occuir at the end of the game. Also, until now is vague the idea or the possibility that the MC would get laid. Don't get me wrong, I would like very much if the MC has as much sex scenes like the NTR guys. Saying this, what all you guys think about the impregnation mechanics? It only occur after reaching an specific scene or has a relation with the calendar or something else? This is the aspect that intrigues me the most.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Ouuu Brothers))) You have chosen good routes)))) I’ll go along the old route (From a tent in the city) Who used to live in the village and knew Father Rioki))) He also has an abandoned house in the village)))

Last edited: