What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

It was with the old fixed version. Miene can gain vaginal exp via fingering and supposedly when she's passed out. But no gif for her while conscious. It seems to be fixed now, though.

Also, I think I remember for maso stat does: it allows you to wear slave stuff. But I got Miene's to 4, and she still refuses. Anyone able to get it up to 5 and know if she can wear the slave stuff? Is the max for maso and exposure manic 5 in this demo?
How did you get your Masochism up? Been trying at that and can't for the life of me figure it out.

As for your question 5 should be max for both much like the others if I remember correctly. Not sure if it requires anything special though. Last version getting things up to the 5th tier required certain conditions like climaxing with different things at the same time. Assuming my memory is accurate though >.<

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dungeons and Prisoners ARDE4.0 MOD

Things Added:
-Min/Max Level Selector for Miene and Lynn (Similar to Tail's)
-Gold Giver
-Teleport Crystals to:
-Winston Port
-Siebenstern
-Haunted House

-Added Item Shops (Press X to cycle)
-Equipment Shops (Press X to cycle)
-JPS Shop

All things are located in Lynn's Room.

File will contain entire game folder, will allow for easier updates as only singular files will need to be replaced in the future.

Link coming once upload is done.
DONE: hps://mega.nz/#!NcQUGKyD!90vsIKenjK3liKQu48cdAOfAnjJDV_MhabLnYFlb3Xc (Add tt between h and p in hps, no links allowed for me yet)
Could you add things that you can't normally buy to those shop-lists?

Stuff like the fairy's potion or the sextoys that Joker uses on you?

Those are the stuff that take a while to farm up large amounts of.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a place to drop off Lynn (who is weirdly back with me, even though she stayed on the boat), right next to that there's some maid that summons a giant red pentagram to teleport back to the 1st town, there's some castle with nothing to do in it and some kind of giant endless maze ...............
While in the maze, enemies have a chance to use a knock down skill - if you're knocked down, they'll usually use some sort of teasing/touching skill that will increase the Miene's 'pleasure' bars above/below the health bar. They can also use 'Forced Spread Legs', effectively throwing her on her back - this can be followed up with 'Forced Blowjob', 'Stripping' and then 'Missionary Anal', and eventually 'Missionary Sex'.

If either of the girls gets dropped to 0 health, they become 'Defeated' and lose most/all resistance to the 'Forced Spread Legs' and follow up skills. Generally you get to sit through a bunch of animations while the nearby enemies satisfy themselves, until either a) Miene recovers enough to fight back (Anyone else cringe a little when they use the 'Bite' skill?), or b) the girl enters an 'Unconscious' state. If both girls are unconscious (or if you left Lynn back in town), it'll fade to black and you'll get a short summary of what happened while she was out. She'll wake up and have to deal with any enemies that are nearby, but eventually you should have an opportunity to try and fight back, and then recover your equipment scattered all over the dungeon floor.

As mentioned, 'Heaven' is in the port town - talk to the maid near the pentagram to get teleported back. Run to the west and there should be another maid right near the western exit - she'll blow up a wall for you to enter. You may want to level up a bit and put some points into Strength in order to have an easier time escaping after.

There's tons of Ruffians - if you lose to them, you'll get thrown into a slavery sequence. When you're ready to escape, you can punch the doors down by switching actions with 'W'

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you add things that you can't normally buy to those shop-lists?

Stuff like the fairy's potion or the sextoys that Joker uses on you?

Those are the stuff that take a while to farm up large amounts of.
I have ported the item chests that Tails had in his mod for the potions and items.

I'll probably upload it after I get some other stuff working.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did you get your Masochism up? Been trying at that and can't for the life of me figure it out.

As for your question 5 should be max for both much like the others if I remember correctly. Not sure if it requires anything special though. Last version getting things up to the 5th tier required certain conditions like climaxing with different things at the same time. Assuming my memory is accurate though >.<
In heaven, if you take enough yakuza kicks, when you wake up, your maso goes up by 1. It takes a while, though.

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I wish there was more Eco content. Or more Eco overall, really.

Not that I'm complaining, actually; the game feels faster with the new interface and he did a good job at converting the files. I've read about actual content coming July 15th... is it just a rumor?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh-oh... I think I found another bug...

I can't go back to the port city anymore. When I talk to the maid, she thinks I'm being restained, and/or not wearing cloth. I tried talking to her with and without cloth on. She doesn't offer to send me back to the port city.

Miene and Lynn both have 5 maso and 5 expose. Help?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh-oh... I think I found another bug...

I can't go back to the port city anymore. When I talk to the maid, she thinks I'm being restained, and/or not wearing cloth. I tried talking to her with and without cloth on. She doesn't offer to send me back to the port city.

Miene and Lynn both have 5 maso and 5 expose. Help?
Try dying at least once.

Or just decrypt your game and I'll upload just the map files of my mod later when I get home since I put in the teleport crystals.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try dying at least once.

Or just decrypt your game and I'll upload just the map files of my mod later when I get home since I put in the teleport crystals.
Would you mind uploading entire data & translation folder please?
i might also need system folder to up my version
but if everyone here not against it, just tell me if im offending or some kind

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ym, probably a really ignorant question, but... Is this game out? Because I see you guys talking about some advanced stuff, and in the version from the link 1 page ago there are only 4 CG's, so it seems to be a demo...? Also I can't believe I've missed a thread 300+ pages long while being on the forum everyday.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ym, probably a really ignorant question, but... Is this game out? Because I see you guys talking about some advanced stuff, and in the version from the link 1 page ago there are only 4 CG's, so it seems to be a demo...? Also I can't believe I've missed a thread 300+ pages long while being on the forum everyday.
It's not out yet, follow the link to Ill's blog and you can get the most updated version.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would you mind uploading entire data & translation folder please?
i might also need system folder to up my version
but if everyone here not against it, just tell me if im offending or some kind
Just go back to the last page.

I uploaded my entire modded game folder. Download the fixed version, not my old one.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just go back to the last page.

I uploaded my entire modded game folder. Download the fixed version, not my old one.
yeah man, you see if possible i dun wan to DL big hehe uffuu
i mean, its not like theres graphic update right?

edit: dun wrry i know where the shtuff go

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah man, you see if possible i dun wan to DL big hehe uffuu
i mean, its not like theres graphic update right?

edit: dun wrry i know where the shtuff go
Eh, its till 200Mb since the graphics folder IS needed because some graphics were inside the encrypted file that weren't in the folder before, and I have absolutely no idea what they're called or what they are.

You'll get an error if you try to run from Data without those. Leave a reply if you still want them separately.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eh, its till 200Mb since the graphics folder IS needed because some graphics were inside the encrypted file that weren't in the folder before, and I have absolutely no idea what they're called or what they are.

You'll get an error if you try to run from Data without those. Leave a reply if you still want them separately.
what u mean? v.4 & v.4_fixed have different graphic file? by default graphic are always only in encrypted file
yours based of v.4_fixed right?
i have v.4

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what u mean? v.4 & v.4_fixed have different graphic file?
yours based of v.4_fixed right?
i have v.4
That's already a problem, since ILL has changed some stuff between v.4 and v.4_fixed.

Also the game data was originally located in the Game.rgss3a file, and when I unencrypted it several graphics files were also inside and added to the Graphics folder.

I do not know what files were added to the graphics folder and how many.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try dying at least once.

Unfortunately, dying didn't solve the problem. But your teleport crystals work, so that's pretty much all that matters.

Also, for those who are interested, getting 5 maso doesn't allow you to wear the slave shackles. But 5 exposure allows your character to freely remove any clothing at will. They also refuse to wear anything cum-stained though - might need semen addiction (coming soon TM ?).

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a demo, but there's a decent chunk of content available. It's very similar to MaidenSnow Eve - there's an animated portrait of the character on the right that changes based on what's happening to her in game, and since those animations are built using a ton of small images, you won't see them as a single image in the files.

Also the author was basically radio-silent while converting the game to VX ACE, which took a while (a little less than a year, maybe? I'm just catching up with it now - saw 'new update' and decided to refresh my memory about what this game was.)

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's already a problem, since ILL has changed some stuff between v.4 and v.4_fixed.

Also the game data was originally located in the Game.rgss3a file, and when I unencrypted it several graphics files were also inside and added to the Graphics folder.

I do not know what files were added to the graphics folder and how many.
hm? oh i see, change in graphics files because of fixing fullscreen compatibilty issue?
will get "fixd" ver then in case

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a translation for the skills anywhere?