What's new

Blueelias

Reputation score
could you post a video how to aplly patch cant seem to figger out what im doing something wrong.
There is literally instructions as to how to patch it, seemed simple enough to me. There is an actual file explaining on how to do it, when you download the patch.

ROBOT200

Reputation score
There is literally instructions as to how to patch it, seemed simple enough to me. There is an actual file explaining on how to do it, when you download the patch.
have try it still can't seem o figure it out
i just ask for a video how to aply it

Jakoba

Reputation score
On the part where it says to extract selected on the decrypter, no extract file appears. Only when I use "extract all" will the file appear. Not sure if this is a significant issue but whenever I merge the extracted file with the game file and delete/rename the RGSS it no longer works and doesn't get recognized by the RPG maker trans application. And im forced to delete and download the entire game again just to have another shot at getting it right. And even when the trans app does work, the patch files show up as empty so im unable to patch the game. Any idea why this is happening? I mean this is my first time does something like this, but the instructions are very straight forward so I dont see how I could possibly fuck up on something so inherently simple.