What's new

Deleted member 366178

Reputation score
I go back to work tomorrow so the pace of translation is going to slow down a fair bit from me. I'll do what I can with the time I have, though.

afrg

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been a bit busy the past few days, but I should have some free time coming up. I was thinking it would be best to give another enemy the same treatment I gave Camazotz (i.e. translate all combat and My Room interactions). Any suggestions for which one should be first?

OP
Lv1VillagerA

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
You can go with the hardest to understand in the MTL:
-Sphinx, Empuse
Or the most popular:
-Doll
Or your favorite waifu.

Try not to do the first enemies as Con40 seems to be TLing the begining of the game.
Anyway, those are just suggestions and other users should also give their opinion.

Kernog

Reputation score
You can go with the hardest to understand in the MTL:
-Sphinx, Empuse
Or the most popular:
-Doll
Or your favorite waifu.

Try not to do the first enemies as Con40 seems to be TLing the begining of the game.
Anyway, those are just suggestions and other users should also give their opinion.
Good idea.
Sphinx might be the most useful, because of her fight's mechanics.
After that, it could be effective that, while Con does the game from the start, afrg begins by the final chapter, and works his way backward. In terms of monsters, at least.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
Chance to update the translator with the new game patch? The last version is going to break the translator.

OP
Lv1VillagerA

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Patch updated to 4.14.

I couldn't help but to notice the end credits were not translated (in this nor the previous patches)
I'll fix it at some point.

Raltin

Reputation score
Hi Lvl1VillagerA,
I just wanted to inform you that I had the Scripts.rvdata2 related error with the new patch. Replacing the file with the one you provided on the previous page fixed the issue.

Blueelias

Reputation score
It seems like the creator released a download yesterday for some DLC in case anyone does not follow the Ci-en for shrift

ririmudev

Reputation score
Just curious - if one were to buy the game on DLSite with the latest release, would any of the existing translations work/mostly work? Or if DLSite has a way to download earlier versions, that would be nice to know. I'm just trying to evaluate if I should buy now, or later (or whether I'd want to spend time figuring out how to do machine translation myself).

OP
Lv1VillagerA

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
You can but I would recommend you delete the contents in the Assets folder of the patch.
This means a part of game will be left untranslated but you won't get any bugs.

I'm working on a RPGMTrans alternative that should solve that kind of inconvenience.

ririmudev

Reputation score
You can but I would recommend you delete the contents in the Assets folder of the patch.
Hey, thanks. Bought and got it to work. Had some issues initially (not sure, but it might have been something dumb like deleting `assets` after running the translator instead of before), but all good now.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi villager, did you have the old translation patch for version 4.05?
I've tried your latest RPGmakertrans, also Gaijin, both gives error.

Your standard latest 4.11 on 4.05 wont even get me to title screen (some script error)
Gaijin also gives error when I tried to pick up the "silver bangle?" accessory if im not mistaken on the room on the left of your first room.

Standard:
Gaijin :

What I've tried :
- Deleting assets folder = Still same error

OP
Lv1VillagerA

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Patch for ver 4.06 (I don't have 4.05)
You can also use Raltin's fix as explained in his comment above.
You can also use 4.14 but take assets/Data/Scripts.rvdata2 from patch ver4.09 and delete patch/Scripts.txt in ver 4.14

The RPGMT alternative is still under way and I don't have time to make a fix for SHRIFT.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patch for ver 4.06 (I don't have 4.05)
You can also use Raltin's fix as explained in his comment above.
You can also use 4.14 but take assets/Data/Scripts.rvdata2 from patch ver4.09 and delete patch/Scripts.txt in ver 4.14

The RPGMT alternative is still under way and I don't have time to make a fix for SHRIFT.
Ah, sorry for not being thorough enough.
Yes, replacing the scripts make it works.

Thanks

Oh but one last thing.
Turns out many filename from my Audio Folder is messed up for some reason.
So I've tried to restore the names back to original so it doesnt make the script error.
Can I ask you the original hiragana of this files?

Last edited:
OP
Lv1VillagerA

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Please buy the game, or fix your PC language settings so you don't have encoding issues.
そいや
Either way, your post should be in the game thread, not the translation.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please buy the game, or fix your PC language settings so you don't have encoding issues.
そいや
Either way, your post should be in the game thread, not the translation.
I got this from my friend. And wont share it anywhere. Thanks man!

arvay5

Reputation score
At the part where the Barghest jumps through the door at 1-1 I get this missing audio file error, the zip DLsite gives me doesn't include it oddly enough. Anyone know how to fix it or has the file it's looking for?
gfdhgfhgffdhg.png

OP
Lv1VillagerA

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Please post on the game thread as this doesn't concern the translation.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyway to translate the new 4.16? I aways get an error on starts >x<

edit: nevermind just downloaded the Raltin's fix

edit2: by the way, who to use the Shrift.txt?

Last edited:
OP
Lv1VillagerA

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Shrift.txt is for cheats.
Enable it by having written in the ini file under the [lvl1_script] section
svu_password=1567
Disable it permanently (you won't be able to ever active it again) by writing:
svu_disable=1
If it's working you should have a popup saying 'Dirty cheater'. The cheats are activated when you load a save file.
Change the everything in the cheats (popup included) by editing the constants in Shrift.txt (it uses the Ruby syntax)
POPUP_SUCCESS = false No popup
But I recommend you don't as the most useful cheats are already enabled and you should know you're a dirty cheater.
Make a copy of your save files if you indend to go crazy with cheats.