What's new

[WIP - Full] SHRIFT Translation Version 2.0 (Machine and Manual Translation)

Strate

Reputation score
I suspected as much, I found dialogue relating to Yami in Hyakki's room and was wondering if that was what you were referring to. It doesn't look like finishing EX2 provides any new dialogue, it was just a coincidence.

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Here's an outline on the what will be covered by Version 3.3, the new patch that will be coming out soon:

1624859465472.png 1624859701152.png

Prospective changelog:
  • EX1 will be fully hand translated! This means that EX1-3 will be completely translated.
  • In addition, DLC1 (Yami) will also be fully translated!
  • Fixed some missing lines in EX2.
  • Various typo and bug fixes.
We're planning to release v3.3 in 1-2 weeks. After that, we'll begin work on the newly released EX4.

Hope you all enjoy it when it comes out! ^w^

Reputation score
Here's an outline on the what will be covered by Version 3.3, the new patch that will be coming out soon:

View attachment 39910 View attachment 39911

Prospective changelog:
  • EX1 will be fully hand translated! This means that EX1-3 will be completely translated.
  • In addition, DLC1 (Yami) will also be fully translated!
We're planning to release v3.3 in 1-2 weeks. After that, we'll begin work on the newly released EX4.

Hope you all enjoy it when it comes out! ^w^
How larger is EX4 than the rest in terms of how long it'd take to translate?

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
How larger is EX4 than the rest in terms of how long it'd take to translate?
It's by far the largest. Can't give any solid timelines until we begin work on it (I personally haven't played it yet). It might be larger but I'll also be more motivated because I want to see the final conclusion :3

rodgerroe

Reputation score
I wanted to check something from my Genocide playthrough after I completed it. But I get this pop-up instead when I try to reload, before getting sent back to the title screen. Does anyone know what it means?
Screenshot_20210630-132008_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
I wanted to check something from my Genocide playthrough after I completed it. But I get this pop-up instead when I try to reload, before getting sent back to the title screen. Does anyone know what it means?View attachment 39939
It's a notice saying that Intervention system has failed, relating to some of the things that happen at the end of the Genocide run that bar you from going back. Thanks for the spot, I'll add it on to the list of fixes for the next patch.

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Sorry for the long wait on the next patch, life has been busy recently. All of the translated text for Version 3.3 is ready, we're simply ironing out a few things with the patch installer. We'll be releasing it within the next few days once the issues are resolved. (y)

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Version 3.3 is finally out!

1627395847160.png 1627395854449.png

Changelog:
  • EX1 is fully hand translated! That means that all EX dungeons except 4 are complete!
  • Game patch is now based and built off of v8.06 (the latest patch out right now).
  • DLC1 (Yami) is also fully translated!
  • Ivory -> Lady (Oops. Name was kept from MTL days two years ago and somehow got this far without anyone looking at it.)

One note: The patcher may prompt you to install .NET.
1627396203627.png

Make sure you download the x86 version, even if you're on a 64 bit system. It's needed because the everything is built for 32 bit systems, as well.

Hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

Sneaky gnome

Reputation score
problem the patch wont let me download it i need net
but i have already dowlonaded net and it still dosent work.

Edit: nevermind i am stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

Nowadon

Reputation score
Capture.PNG
DLC1 Yami translation didnt work for me, downloaded ver.3.3 with x86 .net... or maybe i did something wrong, anyone had the same problem like me?

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
View attachment 40390
DLC1 Yami translation didnt work for me, downloaded ver.3.3 with x86 .net... or maybe i did something wrong, anyone had the same problem like me?
Just took a quick check on the clean setup I made from a fresh installation of v8.06, I saw no raw JP in the intro to DLC1: 1627444731847.png

Are you sure your game is version 8.06?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
@Shrifted
Caught a small typo
Subsequent mention of the term is also typo-ed
That aside, thanks again for translating the best DLC in game!

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Chesire's loss scene has untranslated text.
Mother Rabbit's corruption management dialogue is bugged because of it's relation to Anaon.

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Chesire's loss scene has untranslated text.
Mother Rabbit's corruption management dialogue is bugged because of it's relation to Anaon.
Could you throw me some screenshots? It would help a ton to diagnose it, thanks. (y)

crazycarzom

Reputation score
Quick question, is the clear text for EX1 in Tartarus supposed to be translated or was that going to be left for a later date?