What's new

[WIP - Full] SHRIFT Translation Version 2.0 (Machine and Manual Translation)

boohuh

Reputation score
Hey there, I have a bit of a problem.

Sooo I can't currently proceed. After the first Momma Rabbit fight I try to go to the next area of the map, and when I do so, the game crashes and I get the following message: "Script: Gaijinizer Patchmaker line 1884: Errno: EINVAL occurred. Invalid argument - Data/Map050.rvdata2"

Tony_Redgrave

Reputation score
Hi, I just wanted to confirm whether chapter 4 in the hypocrite route is supposed to still be machine translated, and the hand translation is a wip. There was some debate as I know the EX modes are the next things in line for transaltion.

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Hi, I just wanted to confirm whether chapter 4 in the hypocrite route is supposed to still be machine translated, and the hand translation is a wip. There was some debate as I know the EX modes are the next things in line for transaltion.
All the Genocide stuff *should* be fully translated right now... can you throw me a screenshot with the text you're looking at? Also, make sure you're on the latest version of the patch, as well.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Hey there, I have a bit of a problem.

Sooo I can't currently proceed. After the first Momma Rabbit fight I try to go to the next area of the map, and when I do so, the game crashes and I get the following message: "Script: Gaijinizer Patchmaker line 1884: Errno: EINVAL occurred. Invalid argument - Data/Map050.rvdata2"
Someone else may know better, but to me that sounds like a file corruption problem, possibly from a bad shut down or something. I'm guessing a fresh install, repatch, and transfer of the save files would do the trick.

boohuh

Reputation score
Someone else may know better, but to me that sounds like a file corruption problem, possibly from a bad shut down or something. I'm guessing a fresh install, repatch, and transfer of the save files would do the trick.
Thanks I will give that a try! Will update once I have done it!

Yeah, fresh install and freshly applying the patch worked a charm, thank you ever so much~!

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Sorry for the longer than expected wait, we had to sort out a few issues with the patch installer. Version 7.2 is now released!

1622221774549.png

Changelog for v3.2:

• EX2 is now fully hand translated, including a new My Room!
  • Translated a few lines we missed from EX3, as well as a few other typos.
  • Upgraded the patcher to catch a few special things in EX2.
  • Fully translated most of the text in Tartarus, which unlocks at 90% Compendium completion.
  • Various minor fixes.

Hope you all enjoy! ^w^

Attachments

Last edited:

starway

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation but just to note In EX 2 you missed a bunch of lines in hyakki room about mormo Both Before you make the new room mormo and also afterwards if you didn’t know

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation but just to note In EX 2 you missed a bunch of lines in hyakki room about mormo Both Before you make the new room mormo and also afterwards if you didn’t know
X_x

I'll check it out and include it in the next patch if I miss anything. EX3 has Hyakki not be available in her My Room, so I probably completely missed it.

starway

Reputation score
X_x

I'll check it out and include it in the next patch if I miss anything. EX3 has Hyakki not be available in her My Room, so I probably completely missed it.
Bad luck you missed it I guess and didn’t know you can’t visit hyakki during ex 3

crazycarzom

Reputation score
Found untranslated text in EX2, was during the first Hecate fight.
Had to replay some of EX2 but found it, hope this helps (likely a malfunction like mother rabbit the last time I found one).

Hope you all are well and good day

Last edited:

Catfriender

Reputation score
Just purchased the full version from dlsite, applied patch. Everything's going well until chapter 2-1. I somehow "missed" the Haru & Liz trigger? I was able to just walk through the gate, and they disappeared. I got Mother Rabbit, and then realized haru and liz were gone so I restarted the chapter. Managed to trigger them this time, did their event successfully. Went to go get mother rabbit and.. I glitch out pretty hard? My character goes Invisible and Mother Rabbit isn't in the graveyard. Every time I go to the graveyard my character glitchs and goes invisible. I restart the chapter again. This time I can't trigger Haru and Liz no matter what, and I still glitch out at the graveyard. I should also mention that the invisible character glitch persists between maps. I can kind of vaguely find my way around and get to the exit, but I'm glitched out from there on, regardless.

Is my only hope to start the game over? I don't even know what caused all this. :s

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
Just purchased the full version from dlsite, applied patch. Everything's going well until chapter 2-1. I somehow "missed" the Haru & Liz trigger? I was able to just walk through the gate, and they disappeared. I got Mother Rabbit, and then realized haru and liz were gone so I restarted the chapter. Managed to trigger them this time, did their event successfully. Went to go get mother rabbit and.. I glitch out pretty hard? My character goes Invisible and Mother Rabbit isn't in the graveyard. Every time I go to the graveyard my character glitchs and goes invisible. I restart the chapter again. This time I can't trigger Haru and Liz no matter what, and I still glitch out at the graveyard.

Is my only hope to start the game over? I don't even know what caused all this. :s
Save, finish the chapter and see if Mother Rabbit and HaruLiz are present in "My Room". If so, simply continue the game. If not, post your save and I'll try to fix it for you.

Catfriender

Reputation score
Yes! They're both there. I thought for sure it wasn't a perm flag but something I had to toggle per run or some such. Crisis averted. :)

Still weird that it was happening though.

Strate

Reputation score
Would you be able to post a screenshot of some of the dialogue? I wasn't able to recreate it in-game by visiting Hyakki both before and after creating Mormo's room.