What's new

[WIP - Full] SHRIFT Translation Version 2.0 (Machine and Manual Translation)

groteltine

Reputation score
The teddy bear you see in chapter 3 (and in hell), What does it mean by changing the "round filter?" Does it disable the vore scenes or something? don't really want to go changing tons of stuff without knowing what they do first.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
The teddy bear you see in chapter 3 (and in hell), What does it mean by changing the "round filter?" Does it disable the vore scenes or something? don't really want to go changing tons of stuff without knowing what they do first.
Yup, soft disable or hard disable of vore scenes

groteltine

Reputation score
What is the point of giving the engagement ring to any of the girls? is there a unique scene for each of them, or is it just a little thing you can do for some dialogue or something? Also if I do give it to one of them, can I re-load a save and give it to another girl to get all the scenes?

Civilincubus

Reputation score
The engagement ring gives a unique twist to the True End, so it's best to use just before you finish the game if you want to see the other versions. They are a bit underwhelming as they provide dialogue, but no new H-scenes.

Anegorami

Reputation score

Drakmania

Reputation score
I just want to say thank you in advance for translating this game for us. (Currently re-extracting the zip file from DLSite because I fucked up the first patch attempt) and I am hoping and just want to say a little something about the game. THE REFERENCES IN THE GAG ROUTE. HOLY CRAP THE REFERENCES. So many series referenced and hinted at. It was funny...BUT BE WARNED GAG ROUTE WILL BAR YOU FROM FIGHTING DAIJI (Final Boss). SO IF YOU WANT THE FULL EXPERIENCE, GO EASY OR HIGHER.

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score

Patch Version 2.4 is nearing completion, and will hopefully be finished in the next few days! Here's what's planned:

Changelog:
  • Translations done in this patch are done by Ron/Conty(Translator) and Me/Shrifted(Proofreader)
  • The rest of Chapter 1-3 is now fully translated!
  • Minor cleanup of some text in Chapter 2-1.
  • Cleanups of previous "My Room" text.
  • Some of the Codex entries have been translated (Barghest and Lampas)! There seems to be some initial issues with it cutting off some of the text I'll need to look into.
  • A few bits of Empuse's My Room have also been translated, as well.
There's a lot of text to work through, but base translations of Chapter 2-2 and Empuse's/Iron Maiden's My Rooms are done as well, and are currently in the works to come in the future.

guimantis

Reputation score
Shrifted thank you very much for translating the game!!!

Also i have a question: when you say that a chapter has been translated, does that include the "My room" scenes from the monsters related to that chapter?

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Shrifted thank you very much for translating the game!!!

Also i have a question: when you say that a chapter has been translated, does that include the "My room" scenes from the monsters related to that chapter?
Well, we like to translate the My Room scenes alongside the chapters, sometimes it's easier to work/release on them seperately.

As of now, Barghest and Lampas's Scenes have been translated. Empuse's and Iron Maiden's are in the proof-reading phase, and will be included in v2.5 when it's released.

guimantis

Reputation score
Thank you very much for your work Shrifted, and everyone involved!

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
how to get haru and liz second loss scene??
Two ways:
1. Get the extended bad end for Haru in Chapter 2-2. The new scene will be waiting for you.
2. Get the Hoodie scene when you're exhausted 4 times. On the 5th, it will activate.

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Here's a teaser image for the next version:

1573616272708.png

Version 2.4.1 is in the works and will be coming in the near future. Major features are:

• I've finally managed to rig up GIMP and some image editing tools, and I can finally get to work on polishing and translating image files! I'm quite happy with how the finished product looks, and I'll see if I can translate all the "Accident" screens.
  • Finished "My Room" scenes for Empuse and Iron Maiden
  • Patch is now based off of game version 5.27!
  • Machine translation for the new Haru scene. (I'd like to manually translate if I have the time, but we'll see...)
Hopefully we'll get it out to you soon, see you around....

Ginek

Reputation score
Nice, keep up the good work, i will look forward to it.

Anegorami

Reputation score
  • I've finally managed to rig up GIMP and some image editing tools, and I can finally get to work on polishing and translating image files! I'm quite happy with how the finished product looks, and I'll see if I can translate all the "Accident" screens.
Two small suggestions then.
First - coloring the "!" sign red for a red "Accident" message.
Second - fixing some Ingrish in the chapter titles ("Capter").
チャプター1-1.png

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Two small suggestions then.
First - coloring the "!" sign red for a red "Accident" message.
Second - fixing some Ingrish in the chapter titles ("Capter").
View attachment 27240
Heyo Anegorami! I had been looking over some of the other pictures for improvements....

Honestly, I'm not sure if I want to mess around with the Accident picture yet, but fixing up the Chapter pictures is definitely on my mind. Right now I'm just working on packaging up 2.4.1 with all the EVENT pics finished and dealt with. I'm definitely going to see if I can fix/improve the Chapter pictures for v2.5 alongside some if not all of Chapter 2-2.

Instant Edit: Yes, this also means I'll be fixing the images for the special 2-3 fight as well to match the new translations we give it when we get there. \o/

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
1573878138641.png

More new images!

v2.4.1 is out! Here's what's inside:

• We now have translated images for all the Accident events, and all of the Chapter 1 Headers. I've also translated and cleaned up a bunch of Chapter 1 references in spots like save text and the Chapter Select screen.
  • "My Room" scenes for Empuse and Iron Maiden are now fully hand translated!
  • Patch is now based off of game version 5.27!
  • Machine translation for the new Haru scene in 5.27 has been added. Hoping we can get a hand translation done soon...

Enjoy!

Attachments

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
1574636100970.png

Patch v2.5 is now out!

Here's what's in this release:
  • Full hand translation of Chapter 2-2! This also includes *SPOILERS* the flashback sequence, and the Twins fight.
  • Fully translated the final sequence with Mother Rabbit at the end of 2-1.
  • All the brand new headers for Chapter 2 have been finished and added to the game, as you can see in the screenshot up there.
  • General minor fixes and polish.

Hope you all enjoy! ^w^ o/

A bonus look at what's coming up...

Attachments

Ginek

Reputation score
two patches in one week? Nice work out there man, happy that i'll be able replay this game with good translation soon.