What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
At the risk of sounding really inappropriate for content related to an H-game, I think it's more, like, a matter of taking the sex aspect out of it entirely? Replace "succubus" with, say, "vampire". Or maybe to take it a different way, think of it like a relationship between humans, and, say, pigs. Some people actually keep them as pets (I've known people who tell me pigs are about as smart as dogs and such), others just want their bacon. If pigs had human-level sapience, such inconsistent behavior from humans might seem strange, but it's just a different-species point of view. It's a weird stretch, but that's how I see it, anyway.

And for the whole rape scene example, I think that's a little different, too, if you take the exact result out. It's like in a horror movie, when you see that one asshole character mess with the monster. You don't necessarily feel bad for the monster, but you can sure as hell enjoy seeing the victim get what's coming to them. Now, it can be a little variable, I suppose, whether "look at it a more broad standard than just the sex" is something a game heavily marketed around sex could or should aspire to. But again, for me at least, that it does, and does decently at it, is part of why I enjoyed it.
I was going to bring up the parallels to vampires, because its actually the same exact thing, except more sex oriented. We're dealing with fictional creatures here who can be whatever you want them to be, i'm not sure if Succubi use humans as a source of sustenance the way vampires do, but its absolutely reasonable if they do.

SA brings alot of different Succubi from difference universes but they all seem to rape you to death. There are succubi in difference settings that use humans more like cows (for their milk), and other still where they are just basically just really sexy ladies who have an affinity for dick.

Some people like me, have a captivity/victimization fetish and so the idea of being completely dominated in it's various different ways appeals to us, the concept of a wholly dominant woman appeals to us. Human sexuality is a very complex thing and people want different things. Thats probably why some people just don't understand. They like the ladies, they want a hot girlfriend who is obsessed with sex. That is their fantasy, but this game goes way way deeper than that to places where some people might think its weird, believe me i can relate. I don't understand NTR, Gigantoboobs or feet shit at all.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I was going to bring up the parallels to vampires, because its actually the same exact thing, except more sex oriented. We're dealing with fictional creatures here who can be whatever you want them to be, i'm not sure if Succubi use humans as a source of sustenance the way vampires do, but its absolutely reasonable if they do.
I'd say that vampires are pretty objectively villains tho. Especially nosferatu and the original dracula.

And even by your logic they're just doing what they do to survive.

Some people like me, have a captivity/victimization fetish and so the idea of being completely dominated in it's various different ways appeals to us, the concept of a wholly dominant woman appeals to us.
Nah, I sorta get that fetish.
I like yanderes who tie up their lovers and fuck em on the bed. I'm also not a fan of reversal situations that are pretty common where the scene starts with foreplay and the guy goes fuck this and doms the girls.

I just draw the line at hating the girls. Cause attractiveness encapsulates personality to me, and if your personality is absolute garbo, your attractiveness drops. That's just me talking personally.
They like the ladies, they want a hot girlfriend who is obsessed with sex.
I feel called out, tho, I'd say you're oversimplifying because a girl who's obsessed with sex is a red flag to me. There's something more important than that for me personally.

__

I agree on your view of fetishes tho. I'll never understand futa or vore fans.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
sorry if this sounds like a retard question, but does the english official in DLsite compatible with the latest version? (that means there will be a new item iirc? also that means you can add a mod though most likely it'll a lot of it in japanese)
since the fanTL patch here already translating everything but it's not really compatible with the latest version.

SNStep

Reputation score
sorry if this sounds like a retard question, but does the english official in DLsite compatible with the latest version? (that means there will be a new item iirc? also that means you can add a mod though most likely it'll a lot of it in japanese)
since the fanTL patch here already translating everything but it's not really compatible with the latest version.
The official English release is completely up to date with the Japanese version. All additional features added after the game's initial release (such as in game items/systems like the Epitaph Card and Unmarked Grave, or more technical stuff like mod support) are in the version available on DLsite.

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Speaking of the Epitaph Card, is anyone else getting a bug where the gravedigger's dialogue choices aren't coming up? It is keep me from filling out the rest of the card.

gutshell

Reputation score
Thanks for the English translation. What a solid game. I noticed in the game files that there is one more piece of equipment called Silver Piercing and I can not find this equipment anywhere in the game. Was this equipment not implemented in the game? I wanted to try using that equipment but I cant find it anywhere. Is it a new game plus reward?

SNStep

Reputation score
Speaking of the Epitaph Card, is anyone else getting a bug where the gravedigger's dialogue choices aren't coming up? It is keep me from filling out the rest of the card.
Not having seen the issue specifically, I can only guess, but if you're in a "new game+" situation where you restarted after a Game Over or getting one of the two endings, you need to fill in the first empty grave next to him before he'll talk about other stuff, IIRC (even though on a replay you already have that upgrade). If he just suddenly stopped talking in the middle of the game, my only guess is that some flag got missed somehow, maybe you failed to trigger his discussion on breast size or skin color? Beyond that, maybe report it on the game's Discord.

I noticed in the game files that there is one more piece of equipment called Silver Piercing and I can not find this equipment anywhere in the game. Was this equipment not implemented in the game? I wanted to try using that equipment but I cant find it anywhere. Is it a new game plus reward?
I think it doesn't show up in the game. If it does, it's hidden somewhere I never found in all the time tinkering both behind the scenes and playtesting/typo-checking. Best guess, it was meant to be a drop from the Red Queen enemy who wasn't implemented (or something similar).

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
tinkering both behind the scenes and playtesting/typo-checking
It was pretty fun to look for the little things that changed in the last six months :p Also, I beat Puffy (my Pfks) in my first try! (& 1st run) But most other bosses took me 3-5 tries...

Anyway, small bug: when you warp to the consoler's office with the ticket, you can't get back to whence you came from using the blue portals. They warp you to an incorrect & inescapable location in the main school.
Namebook in the basement is still in Japanese... But I still have zero clue about what to do with it in English anyway :/ Except unrelated gameplay tweaks.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
I'd love to do further work with SQDT (or maybe with others as well if the opportunity arises), but presently there's no concrete plans, though the possibility of doing the has been discussed. Whether anything actually happens will probably depend a little bit on how successful the current translation does, but I've got my fingers crossed!

Taking it both directions is part of what makes it work, IMO. They're predators, but they're not "evil". They're more "alien". It makes them fascinating to see them as dangerously incompatible with human life, but also normal by their own standards. And to steal from another semi-macabre work, "what's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly". The fact that they have their own sort of moral scale that doesn't quite fit as harmless, nor outright malicious, gives them a sort of intrigue that lets them go beyond a simple sex appeal device (doubly ironic too, since their actual role in the greater story is practically as being only pawns).

Since they've been posted on the discord, at this point, I suspect it won't hurt to post them here, too, so I've attached three mods to this post. These include both the two official Pixy-insert and Phantom-inert mods, as well as an Undine-insert that I thought was official but is not (I'm not sure who the original author was). Just drop the file(s) you want to use into the www/mod folder of the game (though bear in mind, they can mess with certain flags or tallying of certain trophies, so you might not want to use them on a first run of the game). To properly use the mod for Phantom, you will also need images from .

EDIT: Doublechecking, it looks like the zip on Ci-en contains the entire set of files for the Japanese 1.2 patch (included by default in the English version of the game). Therefore, you only need a few files from the zip on the Ci-en site for the sake of the Phantom mod! If you copy only the files from the www/img/pictures folder that begin with "E_Phantom", that should be sufficient. Alternatively (or if that doesn't work) create a new game folder with the files from the zip on Ci-en, then move (and overwrite when prompted) any and all files from the official English version of the game into that same folder.
Hey, unsure if this has been said but I'm getting a bug where the male character disappears in the undine mod after insertion. Should I redownload the file or is it something else?

SNStep

Reputation score
please help , I click new game then this error encoutered.
Got no clue on that one. I'm not good with code stuff, I'm afraid (likewise, on the mods, I translated the dialogue, but left everything else alone, so while I could probably decipher some stuff, I generally left things alone). There's a link to the Discord on the game's , both of which might be more helpful for support-related stuff.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
hey SNStep, just wanted to know if you will provide additional translation for any future patch
just like this one recently ( 5 March )

SNStep

Reputation score
hey SNStep, just wanted to know if you will provide additional translation for any future patch
just like this one recently ( 5 March )
I wasn't asked on SQDT's end, but my plan was to dig into it and then offer the result if they want it on the official end, yeah. Haven't had time to do so yet, however; last week was rather busy.
(I also have plans to correct a few typos and missed spots that slipped through on the original official release, which I will also be offering for SQDT if they want to do an official update)

SNStep

Reputation score
These will probably be up on more official channels soon, but I received permission to put 'em out on my own, too, so here, for the people interested is the new stuff.

The "English 1.3" patch, as it sounds, has the new updates to the base game, with the minimal amount of text that was added translated as well (note: while not much was changed, if you previously downloaded the Japanese version of 1.3, that patch will revert some of the English translation during encounters to Japanese, due to some overlap in the resource files, so the translation should help fix that). 1.3 is mostly a system update, introducing a new function that allows anyone to build a new encounter using game mods, and play it directly through the gallery (it also allows the Love-stance skills to be used by default when in gallery mode, though this is mostly to work with said new mod functionality: it does not add any actual dialogue/reactions related to them on its own). This version of the patch also includes some fixes unique to the English translation. Just some minor spelling and text mistakes that were corrected, for the most part, though the book function in the gallery now works properly in English, too (this was meant to be in the initial release, but was incomplete at the time due to a mistake on my end). So all in all, recommended for anyone using the translated game.

The second file, "MashaEnglishText" is the new mod that SQDT created as an example/framework of a mod for the new system 1.3 introduced. Because of file size restrictions, the file attached here only includes the text. The images for the file are not included here, so you will still need to download the original mod from Ci-en and then overwrite with the file here, or wait for the English version of the mod to be posted on official channels. Once both are installed, you can access this encounter (or any you create) by going to the gallery and investigating the new icon that appears to the left of the Storyteller.

Attachments

Civilincubus

Reputation score
These will probably be up on more official channels soon, but I received permission to put 'em out on my own, too, so here, for the people interested is the new stuff.
Thank you for all your hard work and prompt adjustments to this game. I'll be crossing my fingers, that you can get remuneration and future opportunities to translate if it is something you still want to do. That said, you've really done an incredible job bringing the game to life!

tt149

Reputation score
The second file, "MashaEnglishText" is the new mod that SQDT created as an example/framework of a mod for the new system 1.3 introduced. Because of file size restrictions, the file attached here only includes the text. The images for the file are not included here, so you will still need to download the original mod from Ci-en and then overwrite with the file here, or wait for the English version of the mod to be posted on official channels. Once both are installed, you can access this encounter (or any you create) by going to the gallery and investigating the new icon that appears to the left of the Storyteller.
How do I install the mod correctly? Because just copying the img folder and the .js file into the mod folder doesn't seem to work. I have the 1.3.1 patch installed.

SNStep

Reputation score
How do I install the mod correctly? Because just copying the img folder and the .js file into the mod folder doesn't seem to work. I have the 1.3.1 patch installed.
I'm beating myself up a bit because looking at it, yeah, I missed a step in that file tree as placed in the zip. Within the mod folder itself, create a subfolder, "SQDT_Masha", and then put the mod and image directory into that subfolder. That should solve the issue. Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to post a revised zip that handles that step soon here and to the Discord.

EDIT: The file is now revised, and has been attached here. Because this is in part meant to serve as an example, I have additionally translated the developer comments for the file to help give guidance, in case people want to try creating mod encounters of their own. However, due to limits on file size, I cannot include the images in the attachment here. You will need those from the original mod (simply copy them into the "img" folder that will be created when unzipping the attached file), or get the zip that I will post on the SQDT Discord which allows larger attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:

dasmithsonian

Reputation score
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?? I am looking for a MAC version of the game with ENGLISH!! PLEASE HELP! CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE FOR PURCHASE/DL!!!

Sillynius

Reputation score
Hi, I have a huge problem, i need to have full bar of EP to get the boss fight with Mochizuki-sensei (nurse), but i have the skill "Breath Control" who lowers the EP bar after defeat a succubus.

1647672532002.png

How can i disable it or how can i edit those numbers? i dont want to start since the beginning. :(