What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

Kaerdron

Reputation score
...And here comes the japanese version of Tamamo done by none other than the great dryfisher.

Tamamo.jpg
...Yeah, I don't think this one is the safest version to be around.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this will need the original game to run right that what it says on the dlsite if so can it run on the english ver of the game since there the original ver which i own and the eng ver just asking if this will only work for the original then later there re-release it again in english like they did for the original game.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this will need the original game to run right that what it says on the dlsite if so can it run on the english ver of the game since there the original ver which i own and the eng ver just asking if this will only work for the original then later there re-release it again in english like they did for the original game.
Dev said on twitter that the English version will be released at a later date, probably at least a few months. Personally i'm just going to wait until it is translated. I own both versions of the game.

Reputation score
...And here comes the japanese version of Tamamo done by none other than the great dryfisher.

View attachment 44808
...Yeah, I don't think this one is the safest version to be around.
Looking through past articles, all three versions of this nine-tailed fox will be included: the , the and the Japanese Tamamo. It's a parade of lethal fluff.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
got other question about the dlc for this game for when it comes out is there any news on how we start just asking since all the main characters gets eaten by end just wondering once its out and i redownload the game will i have to re-beat the original game first or will i be able to start the new stuff

SNStep

Reputation score
The new scenario also has a new protagonist, so I suspect it'll be a matter of adding an additional area, more or less, to the original game. Since the game has a "New Game+" mode, though, I'd imagine that even if you finished, it won't be too tricky to start a fresh run and get into the new content fairly quickly. I don't think it's been explicitly confirmed one way or the other though.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Fair questions. That said, if able and no offense intended, could you include some more punctuation? Those run-ons are about as lethal as this game's succubi, but without the fun.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the dlc is out

reading the text file for the dlc and it says you need ver 1.4 but i just redownloaded the base game and it says 1.2 looking at the blog from newest to oldest i did see an update for 1.3 but not 1.4 that weird
1.4 should not be a blog post befor 1.3

Last edited:

Nightmare054

Reputation score

(for those who lazy to translate the Ci-en post, this is basically Succubus Academia DLC, so it requires you the base game)
are you planning to TL this one too SNStep?

SNStep

Reputation score
are you planning to TL this one too SNStep?
I've spoken with SQDT, and that's the plan. Like with the main game, I don't want to speak out of turn, so I probably won't have much more to say about any progress for a while, but I've already got my copy and work on it will begin once I've had a chance to start digging into the content.

oydgiupo

Reputation score
Does anyone have a complete save for this new version pls?

I finished the game but could not get all the boss scenarios.

Thanks.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
I've spoken with SQDT, and that's the plan. Like with the main game, I don't want to speak out of turn, so I probably won't have much more to say about any progress for a while, but I've already got my copy and work on it will begin once I've had a chance to start digging into the content.
just knowing it'll have english TL is a good news already too me. thx for the hardwork as always (y)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The new DLC is pretty cool, I'm pretty bias'd with pshiki's artwork so that Tamamo he drew was the best. You can insert vaginally in her second stage fight, if you keep jabbing away at her, eventually as the battle goes on.

KarinP

Reputation score
So, when do I see the new stuff? Is it after finishing the story or in the middle of the story? Because I can't get out of the memory room.

Edit: nvm, I found the new toori gate

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Play this again on save before true final boss progress and already foget where I should continue.....
All the main girls has been defeat and the club room is empty.

Maybe someone can help me figure it out?

Edit ----- Nevermind found it. It's on the science level.

Last edited:

Oskar1899

Reputation score
yo, anyone have a working "www" mod file? Accidently overwrote my original and now the mods won't work. For those curious, I tried redownloading the official english version and updating with my saves and the original mod file but I got errors.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
yo, anyone have a working "www" mod file? Accidently overwrote my original and now the mods won't work. For those curious, I tried redownloading the official english version and updating with my saves and the original mod file but I got errors.
i think some user on discord also report the same problem about mod breaking after having the new DLC patch, might need to wait another patch for it
(i copy his message to GTL / deepL so might be wrong about what i said, that's why here's that user message)
本編v1_2_0について、本編v1_3_1パッチを当てた時点ではmodが正しく動作していたのですが
そのあとにアペンドv1_0_1、アペンドPatch-v1_0_2を当てたら
MOD動作時に画像読み込みエラーが発生するようになりました。

(エラーメッセージ例:Failed to load:mod/SQDT_masha/img/E_Masha_N.png)

公式MODのうち
1.マーシャは必ずこのエラー
2.ファントムは正常に動作
3.ピクシーも正常に動作…です

アペンド自体は楽しく遊べています。ご確認お願いします。
SQDT already read and react to that message and if the GTL / deepL is correct, then he might already working on it

jasons1994

Reputation score
So how do I play the new dlc?I am stuck in the memory room

Can anyone share a save file?

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So how do I play the new dlc?I am stuck in the memory room
Stop the clock ticking. Not the distored clock, It's the clock behind receptionist.
Go to club room, You should see the tori gate if you advance the story far enough.