What's new

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Yeah, we've been getting that a lot. What do you think of changing it to more of an anime style?
You mean like blushy cheeks? Yeah, that'd look way better. The blush could even go on cheeks and nose when she's fully aroused. I just really think that the way it is right now is too intense and it looks weird with the rest of her body.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
You mean like blushy cheeks? Yeah, that'd look way better. The blush could even go on cheeks and nose when she's fully aroused. I just really think that the way it is right now is too intense and it looks weird with the rest of her body.
Yeah like that! It'd be a big blush still, but not covering her whole face this time.

Rayman2

Reputation score
The Teddie quest has a part where he talks about putting on a condom, will it be possible to take that route and do sexual things with him if your lust level is high enough?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
The Teddie quest has a part where he talks about putting on a condom, will it be possible to take that route and do sexual things with him if your lust level is high enough?
Actually most of the quests are facing re-writes, including Teddie's. But there will definitely be sex opportunities with him in the future

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
NEW PUBLIC BUILD WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
This game should have save slots, I feel like it'd be a good thing to have the option to have multiple playthroughs whithout having to erase all your progress.

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just noticed this game up on DLsite for around $35.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
This game should have save slots, I feel like it'd be a good thing to have the option to have multiple playthroughs whithout having to erase all your progress.
You're right, we're working on it right now!

I just noticed this game up on DLsite for around $35.
Yes, that's a special version of our game for the japanese market! It's censored (because of japanese law), if you'd like to try out our game and don't want a censored version I'd recommend doing it through Patreon :)

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.
Just made my life 10 times better dude! Was going crazy with the mess, can't believe I didn't think of trying the trash cans lol.

Rayman2

Reputation score
The game should have save slots, I'd like to have the option to do multiple run throughs without having to delete my previous save :(

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Awesome, that will definitely be a huge plus, especially with all the succubus stuff you guys talked about on Patreon.
For sure! We really want to make our game into an experience, so multiple run throughs would be a must to enjoy it in full :)

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Don't wanna be a nag but you guys really need to work on optimizing the game, because I have 3060 RTX but even so I have about 60 fps on epic settings.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Don't wanna be a nag but you guys really need to work on optimizing the game, because I have 3060 RTX but even so I have about 60 fps on epic settings.
Feedback is never nagging! Optimization is an on-going process and will only be completely done once the game is shipping ready. We'll obviously try to keep the game running as smooth as we can, but there's only so much we can do at this point

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Feedback is never nagging! Optimization is an on-going process and will only be completely done once the game is shipping ready. We'll obviously try to keep the game running as smooth as we can, but there's only so much we can do at this point
Hmm, yeah, it's probably tricky to keep the game optimized while changing it/adding to it all the time. I do hope it's pretty well optimized by the time it is ready to launch.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.4 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!