What's new

RPG Active [Studio FOW] Subverse

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Lol the finish line has already been passed. The money they're getting now is for extra content they planned as extra milestones. Their original goal was 100k euro.

I hope that when taking goal at 400,000, they will provide more information about the game.
Their FAQ page on their Kickstarter has quite a bit of info.

ryproar

Reputation score
I believe he means to actually "show" a video of actual game play and not a teaser trailer they have now. I mean at this point it is "Here is what we want it to look like." not "Here is what is looks like now".

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mr. Kristoff
Right now we're sticking with Gabe, but we have contingency plans in place in case Steam is a doody head.

Soo don't worry.

ryproar

Reputation score
Okay first off sorry to necro this, but... well... they hit 1,161,854 dollars... yeah. o_OThat much... If they flop after that they will go down in history as the BIGGEST flops ever.

Now this is worth watching just for that. :cautious:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"1,161,854 dollars"

Excusez-moi, mais...
WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK?!
lolwut

Now this, I've got to follow.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
They could become an actual studio with this amount of money. I sure do hope they get a financial adviser too.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I go away for a SINGLE weekend and this becomes a million dollar project...

If they flop this now, they'll lose every single ounce of respect that they've gained over the years. I can't decide if I can't wait to see this project to come to fruition and more or crash and burn along with nearly the entirety of FOW Studio.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I heard that there was some copyright dispute between the devs and some Tim Pool guy, is that true?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy fucking shit. You know this game won't even cost 200K to make, that's being absurdly fucking generous, but one million fucking dollars? That's insane. Why the fuck would anyone commit that much money to something like this knowing how these devs have behaved in the past?

kfhustle

Reputation score
Holy fucking shit. You know this game won't even cost 200K to make, that's being absurdly fucking generous, but one million fucking dollars? That's insane. Why the fuck would anyone commit that much money to something like this knowing how these devs have behaved in the past?
yeah but i think this insane show that peoples really desire a 18+ English game with good graphic so much !? (not that kind of 3Dtrash-games with text only & no audio !! ) ..

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Welp they just hit 1 mil euro. That means their final tier, the Warchest, is unlocked.

"more programmers, more animators, and one hell of a safety net..."

I can't decide if I can't wait to see this project to come to fruition and more or crash and burn along with nearly the entirety of FOW Studio.
My earlier post still applies to what I'm feeling right now.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm getting the feeling like the gameplay is gonna be completely or almost completely separates from the fucky content.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Might wanna actually read the thread to find out the answer to that question.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This is why we've got such a problem with lazy users ya know? Instead of directing someone to the correct course of action and promoting self-reliance when reasonable, they're spoon-fed the answer to their queries.