What's new

Stuff Mk3!

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Stuff Mk3!

Might want to look at

It's got pics, CG, manga, and Doujins. Don't let the name fool you, only about a third of the stuff is final fantasy related.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

- Victim Girls 1-5, Bad end doujins. All I know is that a TTGL one is in there.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i was stumbling around wikipedia and found .

i mean it doesn't have links but knowing is half the battle...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

There's an anime called "Do You Know the Milfing Man?"

/r/ing this awesome anime.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

http://rapidshare.com/files/101121113/Blowjob.rar.html

Dead links.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, no one's posted this one yet :

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wondering if u could ad a small note behind each one, indicating if it's pictures, movies, doujins, or whatever?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

MAJOR FIND HERE!

A Hentai streaming site.

Note that it does have ads, and it will sometimes redirect you to an ad which you can skip, but it's a Hentai streaming site, nonetheless.

Hanz

Lurker
Reputation score

that's worth of a bookmark!:D

Shadowleaper

Lurker
Reputation score

There was a link on tentacleheaven to download moonlight climax II but I couldn't download the game... could somebody put the link up again?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Already did. Check the hentai games section. All of it's darkrapers find.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

good hentai stream site, but with quite a few popups... The popups come in behind your current window though, so its k....

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

good hentai stream site, but with quite a few popups... The popups come in behind your current window though, so its k....

The videos seem to be quite low quality.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

They're not great by any means, but for people like me, who for various reasons cannot use torrents and stuff every streaming-site helps, as a lot of them get hunted down by the people owning the right to the movies...

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I assume this is for the posting of any hentai sites I feel like sharing?

This site isn't updated often, but it's got a good collection of h-dojinshi, among other things.

reasonably good site for just about any news regarding hentai or anime, with political and disturbing articles thrown in for good measure. Artefact may be a bit of a dick, but he certainly keeps the site running well.

Flash games site that seems to have different h-games to most other sites - unfortunately, it is very temperamental and will only let you play it's games about 20% of the time.

This site has a crapton of downloads for various hentai anime as well as several games. They may not all be to the tastes of some members, though. I especially dissuade our admin from looking through it. I know Nunu and Akia well enough to know that they particularly dislike the type of hentai listed here.

is interesting. It has a large selection of H-games and links to a large collection of scenes from H-anime. Every so often a clicked link will redirect you to a large gallery site from which more videos can be found; there is a chance that one of the sites it links to will have some kind of virus, so you may want to have some protection up.
It's strangely enjoyable to just click a whole ton of links and try to see how many shows you can recognise. What's more, if you find something you like but can't recognise, you can link to the clip in the hentai-finder thread in the hope that someone else has seen it, and has a download link.

...why isn't Newgrounds on here? I thought it was, but apparently I'm mistaken...

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I love sankaku complex because I read the comments on the articles and feel better about myself.