Suggestions for a New Game Project?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Suggestions for a New Game Project?

suddenly,

i vote these
thousands of them!
And my mind somehow led to a mental image of a game over rape that the main character is passed down a line of these things(with penis) for a hump each then pass on to the next one...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

suddenly,

i vote these
thousands of them!
And my mind somehow led to a mental image of a game over rape that the main character is passed down a line of these things(with penis) for a hump each then pass on to the next one...
Possibly the super secret losing animation you get if you die the most retarded way ever? :p

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

But I say it should definately have tentacles, possibly ghosts and other nasties like plant tentacles and such; impreg, possession, futa, moresomes, gangbanging, bdsm, enemas and so on. >=3

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I think we scared him away.

Reputation score

super-secret losing animation you say?
lol could be an easy way to end any demo.
players learn its a sort of stop sign to the game, where progress is hindered and impossible due to thousands of falling bananas!

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok so keep it simple…

There should be some basic enemies; due to this being I presume a "flyer" they should be flying too or near to it,

First, a basic grabbing/fucking tentacle this should be in several different forms depending on environment. An angry cloud, spirit infused cloud, or maybe a rain cloud, it should grab and hold in various random positions (standard missionary, full spread position of jumping jacks, and also the closed jumping jack stance too.

It would need to fuck a random orifice or combination of. A note here its a magical thing some authors seem to get just perfect and others leave something more to be desired, you cant make it go "too" deep other wise it turns some off i.e. a bulge that is too much or would cause serious damage or death in real life, but at the same time it cant fuck her too lightly either! The best way to think of this is the whole reason for the rape, to inseminate an unwilling partner with two stipulations 1. She is not too injured to be a mother to the offspring, 2. be sure the "seed" is deep and full enough not to fruitlessly fall out, or be gotten out!

The best example I can think of for this is a pig in nature who has a long thin member with a cork screw end which is suppose to penetrate the cervix and deposit 1/3 leters of semen then he emits a gel to seal and close all that semen inside. In short it would be no doubt extremely deep, filling, and painful, but has a definite purpose!

Next is the finishing of this cloud tentacle which would be rather trite just some filling but please keep any expansion reasonable of course, then there would be some pouring out and dripping. Also she should continue for a time “dirty” as in she should not magically be cleaned as if nothing happened for a bit.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I've always noticed that games/artists/series that appeal to a number of fetishes seem to get more popular because there's something there for everyone (Bible Black, anyone?)
So having some super-penetration in the game wouldn't be a bad idea. Of course not everything is going to do that. That's turn off the people that don't like it and it'd get old for the people that do.
So have some big guys with, well, big guys that would most likely tear apart someone IRL be (severely) less in number than just normal guys.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Jungle girl has bulge...
If only ever so slightly.
Now, I've got my drawing tablet up and going now, I'm not a great artist, but I can make you some backgrounds and stuff if you want.

Also, don't listen to the detailed stuff in this thread, just make a very simple thingy, with maybe one ore two monsters first.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

If you've ever beaten Jungle Girl, I'm pretty sure there's a bit more than just a bit of a bulge there. XD

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

BEATEN?!!!

If you just meant lost, I had completely forgotten about that... I was referring to the vag tentacle attack.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

no twisted meant beaten.

Dodge 100 to get to the ending...

FOR MASSIVE BULGE

Reputation score

massive bulge?
dear lord, I was wincing too much at the loin-splitting tentacle causing permanent internal damage...

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, I've never played that far, just did now. Funny.

Anyhow, how's the project coming along? anyone got any progress info?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Yes, the rape bits will most likely be a cutscene
Really? I always much preferred games that tried to put the hentai actually into the gameplay, like LM and TP.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? I always much preferred games that tried to put the hentai actually into the gameplay, like LM and TP.
i thought it would be like you got caught, then raped, then released to keep on playing.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sure, that'd be great, it's just getting the balance of interacting the hentai with the gameplay without the hentai disrupting the game. It depends what giron meant by "cutscenes" I guess.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Sure, that'd be great, it's just getting the balance of interacting the hentai with the gameplay without the hentai disrupting the game. It depends what giron meant by "cutscenes" I guess.
i figured it would be like a game over in those ridiculously difficult games like galiga or something.

OP
Giron

Giron

Lurker
Reputation score

Howdy folks, just to let you know I'm not lost in the void again. :p Family troubles, work, and a lot of useless stuff. I hope to have some concepts for the heroine worked out soon. Thanks for all the discussion, it's really expanded the pool of ideas dramatically.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Just don't drown in it 'k?

Anyhow, gimme concepts, I wanna make some fan-art!