What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Blumph

Reputation score
Didn't work, I tried like 3 to 4 times, but she still says that "Shes too scared to do it" maybe I missed something..."
Did you hit everyone sleepy in the towel twice? Salesman, backyard, both sides of the basement, window?

mrpoyayo

Reputation score
Didn't work, I tried like 3 to 4 times, but she still says that "Shes too scared to do it" maybe I missed something..."
wake up sleepy and take shower. do not change clothes. repeat in basement both sides, salesman, window, and kentas father. you know you did it right when she completely drops the towel instead of catching it midway. only exception is kentas dad. once you have try the no under again.

nullaly

Reputation score
Hello, guys!

I 'm working on a new detailed walkthrough, in English and Brazilian Portuguese. Wait for good news. ;)(y)
progress?
also following the guide of the translation thread i got stuck in the ''get money stolen to unlock the street seller ''part what else to do to make the guy appear?

bluereem23

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can you'all give me a link to download crack this game, my game is gone in flash disk, please

Reputation score
i really can't rise shame any tips, also i really want a walkthrough video then text i don't understand which step to go and where to start not been d*** here but the game was to hard i only can rise sex level 4, feeling level 1 and shame level 0 please make a walkthrough step by step

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i really can't rise shame any tips, also i really want a walkthrough video then text i don't understand which step to go and where to start not been d*** here but the game was to hard i only can rise sex level 4, feeling level 1 and shame level 0 please make a walkthrough step by step
IIRC increasing shame must need full sex level
This here is unfinished walkthrough i got from this forum

Attachments

dark123

Reputation score
where is the medicine bath? my feeling and sex are currently at max and shame 0. i need to lower the feeling to increase shame in flower train but dont know where is medical bath. only know chestnut house bath

GnobDeew

Reputation score
Hi, thanks for the good translation, it is also easy to understand for people whose mother tongue is not English :)

Edit:
I found the other guide and catched up some missed events.
Finally I was able to spread during masturbate without pantys but the Janitor event didn't trigger and he didn't invite me home.
The guide says:
Ask when grandma comes back: (Dependency: right after spreading)

DO NOT TAKE A BATH IN THE BATH HOUSE
OR ANYTHING ELSE BETWEEN IT THAT COULD
PREVENT THE EVENT FROM HAPPENING!!!

1. Wait until it's night time
2. Go out of the house
3. Go to the Janitor
4. This time he will open the door
and invite her for some juice.
Now you have two options:
- Decline the invitation
- Accept the invitation
5. Accept the invitation to follow him inside
6. After a scene, she will wake up behind the
pool at the school
7. Try to leave school (a new scene)
8. Shame turns pink and she wakes up in her bed

I didn't do something after first spreading, only put on new Pantys, sleep until next day, put on clothes and wait until it was night time.
I tried some other stuff, but nothing worked. I saved multible after first spread, did I crushed my savegame?

Last edited:

hoanthien11ht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i has done playing the game, very interesting. thank for the help of walkthough.
but now i hope to find some of same type of games like this :D
where is the medicine bath? my feeling and sex are currently at max and shame 0. i need to lower the feeling to increase shame in flower train but dont know where is medical bath. only know chestnut house bath
you need to done gym suit quest, go to garden and help obaa-san medicine quest them you can visit to use and goes down your 1st bar.

Hi, thanks for the good translation, it is also easy to understand for people whose mother tongue is not English :)
Badly I stuck in the Game, that at a point where others are already stuck.
I'm not able to let her masturbate without pantys. I did the towl events twice with less sleep with both basement/salesman/window/kentas father
Instead, I can already sell Gym and Swimsuit and have tried to get the event in the store, but without success.
-Does "janitor next door" mean the gate near the dead end of the home road? It's still locked...
-Does "lack of sleep" mean, study til the clock on the right side, than masturbate, than sleep and the whole next day you are in a lack of sleep? Or works the effect only directly after waking up? (I did the towl events all in one day)
-I couldn't find a part in the guide, if it is necessary for the story to wet without bra the gym suit and show it to the three guys in the school-town.
if i remember, you need her to get steal pantsu from drunk man.
Janitor next door is the house next your house. not the electric door.
lack of sheep require you masturbate at the full right side, until you cant do it anymore.
the only i struggle is the bath house fun, when you rise max shame and stay at the men bath house, i still cant watch it.

Last edited:

GnobDeew

Reputation score
Thanks for your answer :) I edited my Post during you answered^^
I mixed that up, I will try it next door^^

edit: Thanks a lot, I always tried the wrong door :D

Jdsadas

Reputation score
I also can't get the scene with the Janitor to continue, I would kill for a save right before getting pink shame.

Edit:

Here is a save with files right before and after the next door janitor scene which leads to pink shame. #30

Attachments

Last edited:

Melongirl3

Reputation score
I have a question: I have passed many infame days without Kentas father appearing a second time. I got the baseball in the inventory but he never appears on the balcony. (I did take the ball immediatelyatly after Kenta lost him) Do I have to restart?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have a question: I have passed many infame days without Kentas father appearing a second time. I got the baseball in the inventory but he never appears on the balcony. (I did take the ball immediatelyatly after Kenta lost him) Do I have to restart?
Have you gotten the sketchbook from the store? It's a pre-req for the 2nd time. If that doesn't solve things it might be easiest to restart, you aren't very far in.

5pect1er

Reputation score
I really tried to follow the guide, and I want to unlock the spreading. However, she still doesn't want to spread at night.
Any clue on what I might've missed? So far, I unlocked that is in the guide especially the dependency to spread which are "wear a towel at home" and "suspicious medicine"

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Version 1.1 to 1.2 patch (no drm 1.1 required)

MD5 checksum for 1.1 files:
70433c8c1adcac49dfa45d5d1fbab5a8 game.001
f16cc275a421dd138843e5ba45bcfeb7 game.002
4db5de4fca7624d1888ffb97a6d25b6c game.dat
d94251a5d0b5fca8a72d48485a8b78a6 game.ext

MD5 checksum for 1.2 files after patching:
491046509219718c06873138108533df game.001
4e0a598d662cdcf0446015379e37d940 game.002
acf0d05e869745a0d6a4b288ddb701ca game.dat
9114a2a0ecc01c493a1c55ee513804c1 game.ext

Extract the patch
Copy the related files into patch folder
Execute the batch
Afterr patching, put the new files into game folder
You can keep your save, backup will be stored in backup-v1.1
Does this patch to go from 1.1 to 1.2 still exist?

DTavs

Reputation score
Ok, I think I tried everything, but I can't manage to have the drunk man steal the girl panties, I already did the medicinal bath thing, I got the suspicious medicine, 3 stats maxed, already have the electric eraser, but for the life of me the freaking drunk man doesn't steal the panties.

Also I keep waking sleepy and taking a shower immediately but doesn't give me the options to remain in towel, please help, I''m desperate and don't want to start from scratch.