What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Any advice for the hell riders after you get past the swimming portion? I managed to get the blue one down, but the red one is just absolutely eviscerating me and I can't get any offense in

Difficult to say, depends on your gear and skills. One is weak to fire, the other to ice, though they also have abilities to balance out their weaknesses, don't know how much uptime they have. The basic strategy for most things is spam Diacute and nuke it to oblivion. Try some passive defense before using Diacute, like Barrier and Regenerate, use healing items while setting up your nuke, if they're not too difficult to get. See if you have some equipment for better stats for the fight. Maybe you can use Fire Seal, if you have it. Sleep might work on it? Could be that your level is just low.

Not sure how helpful that was, if you can't get past it, feel free to upload a save and I'll take a look. I can only guess without knowing what items you have.

I actually got past it today. My dumb ass left the rubber suit on when fighting the fire one. Ooops. Beat the Treant after way too many attempts and now in chapter 3. Found the statue, so it's asking for the three crystals, and the coffee shop owner wants me to find an apron so I'm hunting all over for that now.

So yeah, unless I'm missing a town or something, I have no clue where that damn apron is.

Last edited:
could anyone upload a save when arle go out the cave in the beginng chapter 2. i always meet error after she go out that (at place meet fairy). my thanks.

Run the in game updater, which will remove the translation pack and you'll be fine. Cause you'll run into this issue again shortly when you go to the second bandit camp.

Or wait for the translators to release their updated translation as they'll fix the issue with that.

Found the Apron? It is found - moment, starting up game for name - at "Predecessor Village", Warp "Libra Road". The woman with the lila hair. The only person standing outside.

Run the in game updater, which will remove the translation pack and you'll be fine. Cause you'll run into this issue again shortly when you go to the second bandit camp.

Or wait for the translators to release their updated translation as they'll fix the issue with that.

sr, but where is game updater? i got file game from translator here.

Launch the game and at the main menu it's the second option from the bottom. It will.patch the game to 3.10 and remove the translation. Then play through till you finish bandit camp 2 and you can re-apply the translation.

I'll check that village and see if I find the apron. Could have sworn I talked to everyone but could have easily missed it.

Guess I'll just upload it to avoid further issues. Nothing significantly new, a few things here and there, but it SHOULD fix the issues. If it doesn't, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

And ExEmperorToast is right, that's where the quest for apron progresses. Sadly talking to everyone doesn't mean you're on the safe side, as you saw with Satan and the magic formation in the basement. Sometimes you need to reach certain quest steps before you can talk to NPCs to get further.

Attachments

• data.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
Confirmed I missed the person. Teach me to spam enter when it's all japanese text and miss the part about buying the apron

Guess I'll just upload it to avoid further issues. Nothing significantly new, a few things here and there, but it SHOULD fix the issues. If it doesn't, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

And ExEmperorToast is right, that's where the quest for apron progresses. Sadly talking to everyone doesn't mean you're on the safe side, as you saw with Satan and the magic formation in the basement. Sometimes you need to reach certain quest steps before you can talk to NPCs to get further.

It work. Arigatou gozaimasu :LOL:

Anyone have any tips on the boss in the tentacle cave in the miasma forest? Getting my shit pushed in by him

ver 3.3.8. game is v3.3.10

btw, i got a swimsuit class. what it use for quests or anything?
Swimsuit is used for underwater dungeon, iirc the dungeon is at the end of some kind of forest (there will be a lake or something), you can go underwater with swimsuit

So i guess the translations isn't quite finish yet, i did download the " Data " File. Some of the contents aren't fully translated, and also game crashed, frozen here and there. I will just wait until the translation is somewhat done in order to enjoy it.

@ paulchan92
You are the first one to report random crashes since the newest upload. Are they really random, or specific with some actions, fights, leaving or entering new map areas, like towns and dungeons?

So i guess the translations isn't quite finish yet, i did download the " Data " File. Some of the contents aren't fully translated, and also game crashed, frozen here and there. I will just wait until the translation is somewhat done in order to enjoy it.
No, the translation isn't finished, it's slow progress. Mining town is done, but there's still a lot left. There shouldn't be any crashes or freezes, you're indeed the first person to mention that. Did you use an old version of the game and apply the patch to that, by chance? It should work with any recent updates, as far as I'm aware, but older versions would probably lack certain resources. Otherwise, as ExEmperorToast said, I'll need more information regarding the circumstances of the crashes.

i dont know why but somehow my game dont show any images in view gallery scenes (its whole black) and no animation in battle (bind arle). does it mean my image floder in www is broken? i play 3.3.8.

Back