What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got stuck here for long and don't know how to pass here, the noise stop me to go through. Can someone help me to pass this?
IIRC you must have a costume to protect you from mind control, i forgot how to obtain it btw (i remember i go to abandoned lab at the mountain to know about that device but i forgot how to obtain the costume)

Reaper121

Reputation score
Awesome work translating the game. I got every bad end except for the mud worm thing. I don't seem to find it...could anyone help. Thought it to be the rooster but it has no end animation. Only a restraint scene....

siliphie

Reputation score
Hi, this question have already been asked but I've seen no answer to it. Basically I'm stuck here, I've farmed every quest I've found (86 so far) I'm lvl 202, I've crafted both earth-crystal-magic but I can't wear them all, I've crafted every single weapon available at my lvl+learn their skill and I've taken every chest I've seen (those on the map too of course). basically, I would like to know how to summon the boss here because I've farmed a lot but still stuck. thx in advance^^

Attachments

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hi, this question have already been asked but I've seen no answer to it. Basically I'm stuck here, I've farmed every quest I've found (86 so far) I'm lvl 202, I've crafted both earth-crystal-magic but I can't wear them all, I've crafted every single weapon available at my lvl+learn their skill and I've taken every chest I've seen (those on the map too of course). basically, I would like to know how to summon the boss here because I've farmed a lot but still stuck. thx in advance^^
Walkthrough says:

The 90 trials in the depths of the Dark Green Forest are the number of missions completed. Defeating the last boss is also a requirement. The hardest part is the three accessories. Satan will take care of generating them.
So according to your description your missing a few quests somewhere. I remember doing this in my old playthrough a while back so it's definitely possible. Can't remember the details though.

siliphie

Reputation score
Walkthrough says:

So according to your description your missing a few quests somewhere. I remember doing this in my old playthrough a while back so it's definitely possible. Can't remember the details though.
ok got it, thx for your answer, I'll try to find the quest I'm lacking, the last boss I've defeated is the 2nd dryad and I killed the "weird human", I already have the accessories so the problem is probably coming from quest, thx ^^daze

siliphie

Reputation score
I'm still searching since few hour and... still nothing, is there any use about the job "merchant"? I've talk to everyone in Tanaoro (first city), visited every house at coal mining city (2nd city), Maikura village, same for hermes road (where you can teleport yourself to have every kind of cooking + chasing game that you have to take herb), though I guess one the the quest I'm lacking is concerning the gun shop but idk who could ask for it, btw I have 85quest instead of 86.... The door at the witch house is still locked but I guess it will be unlocked later? I even killed a boss in the dark forest place but no use xD
After that autonomous city have been restores I've find back hayase but no quest with him... I already crafted every katana too, is there something in water moon lake that I've would miss? I've done it few time and still reaching the dryiad without noticing everything, I guess there is something in the fairy place but I'm not finding anything+the great fairy said that she would like eating "meuniere" but it's not a quest that appeared+I've havent seen where could I get it, no idea to find it?
So with Meuniere+the gun, maybe 4quest done with the gun+1 with Meuniere and then I have 90quest BUT none are in my quest log and idk where could the gun guy could be

Attachments

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Yeah I honestly can't remember. Here's my old save, maybe you can use it as a hint to see what you're missing quest wise. You can also look through items.json in /data which is where all the quests are listed.

1652883870758.png

Attachments

siliphie

Reputation score
Yeah I honestly can't remember. Here's my old save, maybe you can use it as a hint to see what you're missing quest wise. You can also look through items.json in /data which is where all the quests are listed.

View attachment 44059
thx for everything, I'll check it out, I don't know how to make the file work though, ok a traveler show up in the coffee place (I've gone there a lot of time at least 10time with no one, idk why he pop up here all of sudden BUT I'll not complaining, I may be able to go further)

Last edited:

siliphie

Reputation score
actually I've found where I have to go thx to the item.json but the traveler showed me the way to prohibida forest instead of miasma forest x) So I have unlock some scene 1page+ further than where I am in the galery xD, any tips for the miasma forest? I'll probably make something to explain every quest later, I've struggle so hard that it motivating me (+ I love the game so far), though I've found the pnj that ask for gun but it is going somewhere else each time (and I guess she's in miasma forest now). There talking about "swallowing forest" too, I have to find a traveler that migh know the place too, no idea where to find him

So I've got the traveler 1st picture that unlocked me the prohibida forest and I'm still lacking some teleporter? no idea to go to miasma forest?

Attachments

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
actually I've found where I have to go thx to the item.json but the traveler showed me the way to prohibida forest instead of miasma forest x) So I have unlock some scene 1page+ further than where I am in the galery xD, any tips for the miasma forest? I'll probably make something to explain every quest later, I've struggle so hard that it motivating me (+ I love the game so far), though I've found the pnj that ask for gun but it is going somewhere else each time (and I guess she's in miasma forest now). There talking about "swallowing forest" too, I have to find a traveler that migh know the place too, no idea where to find him

So I've got the traveler 1st picture that unlocked me the prohibida forest and I'm still lacking some teleporter? no idea to go to miasma forest?
Try either giving the map to green haired guy or going to witch's house if I remember correctly.

siliphie

Reputation score
Try either giving the map to green haired guy or going to witch's house if I remember correctly.
do you mean this guy? he just want to talk actually btw which map are you talking about? (picture 1)

Concerning the witch's house, nothing to do with it (picture 2)

Attachments

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Oh maybe that's the second thing. Have you done the church and the thief's mansion yet? Or maybe you have to keep entering and exiting he coffee shop until that traveler shows up... I'm having a real hard time remembering xD. I do remember this part being annoying to unlock lmao.

siliphie

Reputation score
Oh maybe that's the second thing. Have you done the church and the thief's mansion yet? Or maybe you have to keep entering and exiting he coffee shop until that traveler shows up... I'm having a real hard time remembering xD. I do remember this part being annoying to unlock lmao.
I've done thief+ hideout, I've even one shot the boss lvl 200 :kappa: , so does that mean that the traveler don't show up often in the coffee shop? I'll try this way

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Yeah it has a low probability of someone showing up. I think there are 2 encounters.
I've done thief+ hideout, I've even one shot the boss lvl 200 :kappa: , so does that mean that the traveler don't show up often in the coffee shop? I'll try this way