What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a bug with this update, it does not load due to missing the icons in the system folder. The Icons are there, but are not being read.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That seems to be an issue with your installation, not with the translation. I just installed the newest version, applied the patch and it started just fine.

akidiky

Reputation score
i play 50 hr passed now have sorcerer job but i dont know how to go hidden dungeon and how to get momo coins for buy item from momo shop. anyone please guide me sry i bad english

dazedanon19

Reputation score
i play 50 hr passed now have sorcerer job but i dont know how to go hidden dungeon and how to get momo coins for buy item from momo shop. anyone please guide me sry i bad english
Someone correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly but I believe you need to get a map from the thiefs mansion, show it to Satan, and then you can enter the forest north of Witch's house.

akidiky

Reputation score
Someone correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly but I believe you need to get a map from the thiefs mansion, show it to Satan, and then you can enter the forest north of Witch's house.
thanks now i get map from thief mansion. and how to get coins for buy item in this shop ?

momo.png

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp finally finished this pain in the ass game. I'm pretty sure you absolutely need the Skanda Ring (Using the transport box) for the last two bosses because they basically have nothing but one shot attacks so you end up having to guard after every attack lol. I just cheated to beat them, sue me.

Overall this game was annoying as hell to play. Balance issues (I used Spatial Rend/Break to one shot my way to victory the whole game tbh), RNG, Tons of grinding and fetch quests. Definitely not for the faint of heart if those things scare you. The H-Scenes were alright, most weren't really my thing. Still for all it's issues I ended up liking it overall, fun game. Definitely need to know JP or have an MTL/Translation to beat it because it was pretty damn hard overall.

Here's my save, it's missing one bad end and one restraint, neither of which I care to get.
Thanks for all your efforts.

So, now that you've finished it...overall, how much tentacle and pregnancy material was there? Worth a playthrough for that?

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Thanks for all your efforts.

So, now that you've finished it...overall, how much tentacle and pregnancy material was there? Worth a playthrough for that?
Tentacle and Pregnacy kinda, Tentacles moreso but pregnacy I can only remember one scene. It's kinda like 60% erotic stuff and 40% vore. Still worth a playthrough though.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm in this hidden shop, but where do I find the legendary version of the Magic Pad?
1630002255184.png

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, it appears I've come to a road block. In the Traveler's Dungeon against the Floor 30 boss, I have no means to avoid from getting one shot from the attacks. Reflect and Shield Magic doesn't appear to work either. When I was searching for a way to get through it, I noticed in the Momo shop, there was a weapon with a new spell having Fire Shield and in order to get it, I need to get Peach Sap. I was only able to get some from Thief's Mansion and that's it.

Do anybody know how to beat floor 30 and/or know a method to get Peach Sap?

WatcherD

Reputation score
Alright, it appears I've come to a road block. In the Traveler's Dungeon against the Floor 30 boss, I have no means to avoid from getting one shot from the attacks. Reflect and Shield Magic doesn't appear to work either. When I was searching for a way to get through it, I noticed in the Momo shop, there was a weapon with a new spell having Fire Shield and in order to get it, I need to get Peach Sap. I was only able to get some from Thief's Mansion and that's it.

Do anybody know how to beat floor 30 and/or know a method to get Peach Sap?
Sell items to Momo to aquire Momo coins, and then buy them from Momo's shop. Best thing I've found to sell is gems which you can buy from the major in the mining town Juki late game. Peridot (second to last item in the major's shop) is the most cost efficent one to sell. Gambling with the slot machines will get you as much gold as you need to buy gems.

But if you're using the translation the sell menu is bugged and will be blank. You'll need save the game, go back to the original files, sell stuff to Momo, and save again before going back to the translation files.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sell items to Momo to aquire Momo coins, and then buy them from Momo's shop. Best thing I've found to sell is gems which you can buy from the major in the mining town Juki late game. Peridot (second to last item in the major's shop) is the most cost efficent one to sell. Gambling with the slot machines will get you as much gold as you need to buy gems.

But if you're using the translation the sell menu is bugged and will be blank. You'll need save the game, go back to the original files, sell stuff to Momo, and save again before going back to the translation files.
Original files? So I have to play with JP language again?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Um.....about that: I went to Game_original and ran it, but it still gave me translated playthrough. Am I doing something wrong??
1630346593563.png 1630346628795.png

Last edited by a moderator:

WatcherD

Reputation score
Game_original doesn't have anything to do with the translation mod, it's just included with the base game (and I don't know what it does).

Specifically, you need to go into the www/data/ folder and restore the original files there. If you didn't keep a backup of the data folder when you installed the mod, well that's on you, and you'll have to reinstall it. And keep a backup this time.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game_original doesn't have anything to do with the translation mod, it's just included with the base game (and I don't know what it does).

Specifically, you need to go into the www/data/ folder and restore the original files there. If you didn't keep a backup of the data folder when you installed the mod, well that's on you, and you'll have to reinstall it. And keep a backup this time.
Ok, when I got this game a month ago, it already had the translation mod applied, so I downloaded another copy of the files without it. I then copy the save data from the translated files and paste it to the JP files (which worked) and then proceeded as normal doing the shop selling items. Thx for the help as I was able to get what I needed to sell and then copy that save file back over to the translated files and will keep the JP as backup