What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

siliphie

Reputation score
Yeah it has a low probability of someone showing up. I think there are 2 encounters.
ok I'll try it out, if it happen I'll edit my message, thx for helping^^ ok it works! thx! I've got another traveler! Do you know where could I do a guide for every quest later? or if you wanna create the place or anything, could I send it to you on discord or anything like this?

dazedanon19

Reputation score
ok I'll try it out, if it happen I'll edit my message, thx for helping^^ ok it works! thx! I've got another traveler! Do you know where could I do a guide for every quest later? or if you wanna create the place or anything, could I send it to you on discord or anything like this?
If you wanna make a guide feel free and you can just post it in this thread to help others.

siliphie

Reputation score
If you wanna make a guide feel free and you can just post it in this thread to help others.
ok got it^^ It'll take time and I'll finish first my party, I may ask for more help ^^ (btw the traveler I've got isn't the one for the forest so have to continue, need one more quest for the statue x) )

still struggling to find the miasma/swallowing forest actually, do you know how many traveler are coming in the coffee shop? I've got 2 so far, no miasma/swallowing forest though, witch's house still closed (I've entered to the coffee shop 1hundred time, I guess I'll hit 1tousand and then searching somewhere else :kappa: )

HunterXMachina

Reputation score
I’m at a complete loss. I finished the 2nd part of the bandit hideout and even helped rebuild the town, but there was no prompt on where to go next. Can anyone help out?

ExEmperorToast

Reputation score
@HunterXMachina So city restored? The second encounter with the dryard done? (That is after going through a underwater area with a lot of squids)

Then from my memory: Either talk to Satan, look in Arle's basement for a new teleporter, talk to the ppl in the restored city, as they give quests (but not remembering under what conditions they give them),
or go to first city to the coffee shop.

If neither of those trigger one, go to the, well i call "Radio tower", to which you got after defeating the spider in the first chapter in order to get to the thief/bandit's hideout the first time.

siliphie

Reputation score
I’m at a complete loss. I finished the 2nd part of the bandit hideout and even helped rebuild the town, but there was no prompt on where to go next. Can anyone help out?
Hello, do you have this place open? if yes just spam getting inside, getting outside until you have traveler, they will give you some quest and teleporter, I'm stuck a bit further, still looking for how to go to miasma forest, idk if it's still traveler at the same place as I'm talking to you or if it's somewhere else
(modification to the message) :
I've find something, you have to get the merchant job by talking to this guy in the coffee(2nd picture), he will give you quest to get this job, after that, you have to go to the girl side to thehouse where you're crafting accessory, she'll be here (picture3) and she'll propose to you buy her dress, then once you've done this quest, go back in the coffee and talk to the guy but behind the desk with your merchant job, you'll get the traveler church.
So now I should be unlocked! let's go!

Attachments

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, out of curiosity, does this game leak for you too as you enter some of the battles ?
For example, in the first forest entering the battle with 5 puyos is a definite leak.

siliphie

Reputation score
So, out of curiosity, does this game leak for you too as you enter some of the battles ?
For example, in the first forest entering the battle with 5 puyos is a definite leak.
as far as I know I've never got such thing like, in addition leaving the area and coming back make the mob respawn

siliphie

Reputation score
...No idea what are you talking about, I'm talking about a memory leak.
I may misunderstand what you were talking about, I'm not english native and so I can misunderstand stuff, here I'm not seeing what do you mean then sorry. Btw what you're calling memory leak, do you mean the recollection scene?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I may misunderstand what you were talking about, I'm not english native and so I can misunderstand stuff, here I'm not seeing what do you mean then sorry. Btw what you're calling memory leak, do you mean the recollection scene?
No, a memory leak is an error in the program's code that causes it to operate poorly or crash.

HunterXMachina

Reputation score
I’ve completed the main quest and done just about everything else. There are 2 particular parts I’m at a loss at. One is the goddess statue at the end of the dark forest. I’m not sure how to get it to respond. The other is the entrance to the labyrinth. I don’t know what job I’m missing but it won’t let me in with any of the ones I have (apprentice, mage, healer, fencer, merchant, swimmer and seeker)

ExEmperorToast

Reputation score
ah yea, one demands the other.
The goddesss; and one may correct me, if mistaken; provides the very job you need to enter the labyinth (we are talking about the one beyond the witch's hut?)

As for the goddess sadly I cannot provide any more information as:
last boss defeated (That would be a tree)
and being in possession of several high grade item crystal: earth crystal etc.

Ashari

Reputation score
So, I've unlocked the final dungeon, the labyrinth, but uh... how do I get anywhere within?

To give more context: I've managed to clear a lot of the game, got a good chunk of items and stuff yet haven't really wanted to grind away at it for too long. However I'm at a progression block where the 'Star' enemies (using the Eng translation from this forum) just outright kill me if I fail to run or get surprised. If I have a turn to act and my move goes first I can survive, if they use 'Charge' I take maybe 30% max hp as damage, but if they use their 'Shooting Star' move that's it for me. 7600 damage or so, with a 6587 health pool.

Stats wise, I'm at level 176 and have spent all my money and accrued materials to get both the "Magic Pad +" and "Magic Tiara +" from the secret store in the hopes of getting enough defense but they didn't do enough. Is the solution here really to find somewhere to grind for levels or for money and materials to turn them into a ++? Do I need to do even more things?

I’ve completed the main quest and done just about everything else. There are 2 particular parts I’m at a loss at. One is the goddess statue at the end of the dark forest. I’m not sure how to get it to respond. The other is the entrance to the labyrinth. I don’t know what job I’m missing but it won’t let me in with any of the ones I have (apprentice, mage, healer, fencer, merchant, swimmer and seeker)
To sneak in a reply to this as it's something I've recently crossed and dealt with. To get the Goddess to respond you need

the three Crystal items that Satan can craft for you at Arle's house. Craft them, put them all on, talk to the statue and viola! For each item you may need to grind away for a while. In summary.

The Crystal of Magic requires a heap of Magic Crystals, the ones you use to revive. Hopefully you've saved up enough or have enough shards for him to craft them.

The Crystal of the Forest requires twenty copies of five different items that drop from puyos in the Dark Forest. The floor of Dark Forest A1 is coded to only produce one type of slime per colour of tile. Red puyos appear in the pale yellow grass to the west. Green puyos to the dark grass in the north. Yellow in the wheat coloured patches in the middle. Purple in the south-east and blue in the south west. My advice is equip a magic class, gear up to counter the elements/status you're faced with (blue in particular have an attack that can instant game-over) and then grind until you have 20.

The Crystal of the Mountain requires a mix of mining materials that can almost entirely be found in the mining minigame in Maikura (sp?) village. The exception being 'Red Ice' which drops off the slime-pig... pig slime... whichever, monsters in the Forest of Light near the Fairy village.

I think you also need to have finished every quest on the way as my quest log was fully emptied and I saw something to that effect in text somewhere.

Bring those to the statue and then you've done it!

For how to get into the Labyrinth.

You need the Sorceror class. Which you get by doing all of the above. When you bring what the Goddess Statue requires it will give you access to the class which is needed to get into the Labyrinth. Bonus point: it's the most powerful class in the game anyway best statistics and allowing access to every weapon.

siliphie

Reputation score
a bit late sorry, if you're talking about the last labyrinth then you have to withdraw the item "skanda+ and every magic crystal" that you probably have
concerning godess if you've done all the quest then just go to craft every ring asked and you should be fine

So, I've unlocked the final dungeon, the labyrinth, but uh... how do I get anywhere within?

To give more context: I've managed to clear a lot of the game, got a good chunk of items and stuff yet haven't really wanted to grind away at it for too long. However I'm at a progression block where the 'Star' enemies (using the Eng translation from this forum) just outright kill me if I fail to run or get surprised. If I have a turn to act and my move goes first I can survive, if they use 'Charge' I take maybe 30% max hp as damage, but if they use their 'Shooting Star' move that's it for me. 7600 damage or so, with a 6587 health pool.

Stats wise, I'm at level 176 and have spent all my money and accrued materials to get both the "Magic Pad +" and "Magic Tiara +" from the secret store in the hopes of getting enough defense but they didn't do enough. Is the solution here really to find somewhere to grind for levels or for money and materials to turn them into a ++? Do I need to do even more things?

To sneak in a reply to this as it's something I've recently crossed and dealt with. To get the Goddess to respond you need

the three Crystal items that Satan can craft for you at Arle's house. Craft them, put them all on, talk to the statue and viola! For each item you may need to grind away for a while. In summary.

The Crystal of Magic requires a heap of Magic Crystals, the ones you use to revive. Hopefully you've saved up enough or have enough shards for him to craft them.

The Crystal of the Forest requires twenty copies of five different items that drop from puyos in the Dark Forest. The floor of Dark Forest A1 is coded to only produce one type of slime per colour of tile. Red puyos appear in the pale yellow grass to the west. Green puyos to the dark grass in the north. Yellow in the wheat coloured patches in the middle. Purple in the south-east and blue in the south west. My advice is equip a magic class, gear up to counter the elements/status you're faced with (blue in particular have an attack that can instant game-over) and then grind until you have 20.

The Crystal of the Mountain requires a mix of mining materials that can almost entirely be found in the mining minigame in Maikura (sp?) village. The exception being 'Red Ice' which drops off the slime-pig... pig slime... whichever, monsters in the Forest of Light near the Fairy village.

I think you also need to have finished every quest on the way as my quest log was fully emptied and I saw something to that effect in text somewhere.

Bring those to the statue and then you've done it!

For how to get into the Labyrinth.

You need the Sorceror class. Which you get by doing all of the above. When you bring what the Goddess Statue requires it will give you access to the class which is needed to get into the Labyrinth. Bonus point: it's the most powerful class in the game anyway best statistics and allowing access to every weapon.
I spammed the first few stage of the labyrinth to grind my exp, currently lvl 282, using large Aoe spell, I can tank easily any first turn but have to be full hp for me, you'll need to grind like crazy after that to craft devil earing ++ and here, have fun xD imma going to mine because csino just disgusted me xD I'll not do this mistake twice x), if you can't at all farm them then you can farm exp at the last dungeon you've done, with the tree or even farm the tree a bit

Last edited:

Sternregisseur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do anyone know where to find more Gibier for the town restoration quest, i gotasmall amount from the quest giver but its not enough to craft 4 items

TheWhiz

Reputation score
Where do you find the tape mummy/ring gag bad end?

Found it, gotta finish the house

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
semi-related but I saw Sweetsprite had released a new image/animation-set on DLsite 2 or so months ago and to this day it doesn't seem reuploaded anywhere. Might be interesting to people who like this game.