What's new

ACT Vore Guro [Team Krama] Rape of the Dead (RJ202858)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Team Krama][FPS] Rape of the Dead

thank you very much, that was very insightful. now to try and clear this.

i may even do a 1 time patreon for support if my paypal pulls through soon.

is it possible to have the 4 legged crawlers rape the girls? i tried making them run circles around the girls, but they seem to ignore the girls after they down them.

the 2 bad ends i have gotten so far is regular zombie screws main girl then smashes her head. the other is glasses girl gets spit roasted by a worm and regular zombie and then worm eats her.

Last edited:

Devildie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much, that was very insightful. now to try and clear this.

i may even do a 1 time patreon for support if my paypal pulls through soon.

is it possible to have the 4 legged crawlers rape the girls? i tried making them run circles around the girls, but they seem to ignore the girls after they down them.

the 2 bad ends i have gotten so far is regular zombie screws main girl then smashes her head. the other is glasses girl gets spit roasted by a worm and regular zombie and then worm eats her.
Pretty much it for the trial version

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

The four legged crawlers don't rape (at least yet). The game over rape/death is dependent on what took them over 100. The level does change the background scenery, as of the patreon versions which had a later level set in a hospital had the same basic game over sequence if the girl was taken out by a normal zombie with the background scenery in the game over changing to the hospital. Patreons got to see the green haired girl's normal zombie scene and there was a larger humanoid zombie who got their own rape animation and game over scenes for all 3 girls in the later stage. Fun but also somewhat glitchy at first. Props to Team Krama though, despite relying somewhat on machine translations of the patreon comments, they were very prompt on responding to bug reports and feedback.

Healing the girls with sex has 3 extra benefits, it grants the girl immunity to attacks for some time and it also buffs their attack damage. It also buffs your damage.

And Team Krama intend to release the full game this year I believe.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seem to have already found a bug. I can't turn the post processing speed down from epic. Every time I switch it to something else, it jumps back up to epic after exiting the menu, even after hitting apply.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The green-haired girl has some scenes in the patreon version? Sweet, I'll go... >$15 for the latest demo... What!?! If only patreon was like early access stream on we get access to the new versions with just one pay. -_-

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i found an exploit-ish. you can't win with it, or rather it makes it easier to lose =/

when you first start, there is a building across from the girl who is lock picking. it has a catwalk for when you are going to paint or during construction in front of it.

if you walk along the left side of the building. all the way to the back of it, you can exit the designated part of the map. the space behind is also limited and has it's own walls you can't pass. i found it interesting that there are red walls past the red walls you can see. so maybe maps open up to travel at some point?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is better at being an FPS than it is at being an H-game. Which is to say, it's surprisingly competent at handling FPS mechanics (besides the grenades), but the H mechanics are clumsy.
The blog author's reply to the poll is also really funny. It's like he's genuinely surprised that so many people would rather just play as the girls. It's their game and they can make it how they want, but it's silly of them to invite input that they're just gonna ignore if it doesn't match their plan.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think it mentioned for their next game right? it wouldn't make sense to switch to female in this game with the release date so close. (summer 2017)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is better at being an FPS than it is at being an H-game. Which is to say, it's surprisingly competent at handling FPS mechanics (besides the grenades), but the H mechanics are clumsy.
The blog author's reply to the poll is also really funny. It's like he's genuinely surprised that so many people would rather just play as the girls. It's their game and they can make it how they want, but it's silly of them to invite input that they're just gonna ignore if it doesn't match their plan.
It compliments the Hentai by involving it into the gameplay rather then a reward feature or simply another FPS game but with anime girls (Hell, left 4 dead had a mod that changed the models to anime girls). I would say it's far better as a result of the Hentai, especially considering how he implemented it so that we get the male protagonist fetish, allowing you to see the girls raped by the enemies and allowing you to fuck them as well. You'd pretty much have to let the girls get fucked over to see them get raped, as you would playing a female protagonist, unless you want to try and relate to the protagonist, but, to each their own. The only grip I would have, is the companion AI is retarded. I hope he implements features that allows you to tell them when to stay, where to go and when to follow.

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It compliments the Hentai by involving it into the gameplay rather then a reward feature or simply another FPS game but with anime girls (Hell, left 4 dead had a mod that changed the models to anime girls). I would say it's far better as a result of the Hentai, especially considering how he implemented it so that we get the male protagonist fetish, allowing you to see the girls raped by the enemies and allowing you to fuck them as well. You'd pretty much have to let the girls get fucked over to see them get raped, as you would playing a female protagonist, unless you want to try and relate to the protagonist, but, to each their own. The only grip I would have, is the companion AI is retarded. I hope he implements features that allows you to tell them when to stay, where to go and when to follow.
It would have been better in my opinion anyway, if there was a way to either switch to a camera mode (so the enemies aren't beating you to death while you try to enjoy the scenes) or a way to disable the instant death once that bar hits 100 (guro is a major turn off for some and once again, prevents players from enjoying the scene for as long as they'd like.)

While I too would have preferred a female protagonist, any one of, or both of, the options above would have made the game more palatable for me.

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ202858

Seems they have a dlsite now, gents~:D Also comes with a trial.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It would have been better in my opinion anyway, if there was a way to either switch to a camera mode (so the enemies aren't beating you to death while you try to enjoy the scenes) or a way to disable the instant death once that bar hits 100 (guro is a major turn off for some and once again, prevents players from enjoying the scene for as long as they'd like.)

While I too would have preferred a female protagonist, any one of, or both of, the options above would have made the game more palatable for me.
I imagine those options will be available when/if the developer adds a gallery mode or a cheater mode. As it stands, I believe the camera shaking is there to try to screw you up while you're fucking the girls, the bars are so easy to perfect alone. If the developer plans to add more gore or maybe even vore, there will probably be an option for the squeamish, it's not uncommon to see if the fetish isn't a main focal point of the H content.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ202858

Seems they have a dlsite now, gents~:D Also comes with a trial.
That page was around since June 23, but the trial is the same as the one from the website it seems.

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I forgot about this game for a while since it seemed like nothing was happening to it other than patreon me some money guise. Cool to see a trial now though, I'm looking forward to whenever it releases since its not too bad. I like that fucking the girls also gives them a shield depending on how well you do to be like, a set of buffer HP so they dont automatically just take damage if you're surrounded. I found that positioning yourself behind the girl with the mob behind her, the enemies will focus her before they get to you and honestly the healing you do far exceeds the damage, at least with the current set of enemies, never tested it with the quadrupedal enemies but they seem to do a lot of damage. The aiming is pretty fuckin bad though, although thats mostly due to the shitty weapons, that first SMG has such terrible bullet deviation. Although I suppose it makes up for the fact that you can get head shots at roughly chest height since thats the hitbox that was popping heads for the deagle.

That being said, as much as I like the survival aspect of it with goals to accomplish, along with the trailer showing a full on hoard mode with assumingly an endless amount of waves, I do hope there will be some segments thats more so exploration like left4dead and getting from point A to point B to proceed. Heres to sticking with release dates and hope they dont delay it to like winter or 2018 :T

Devildie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you watch the trailer, it has some sort of cave or temple that looks like you can explore. Also it shows a heroine on a mechanical seat so you probably have to defend them. And going by the trial version, I think after certain levels you get rewarded with scenes like you see near the end of the promotional video where they're having a foursome.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

The green-haired girl has some scenes in the patreon version? Sweet, I'll go... >$15 for the latest demo... What!?! If only patreon was like early access stream on we get access to the new versions with just one pay. -_-
I will warn you though, the green haired girl's scenes are both bugged right now, with no expression change on one and incorrect camera angles on the other. The creator is going to fix these later on.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I could go for a slower paced, more like L4D2 game would be nice.

Hard to enjoy the whole sexing thing is you're constantly being swarmed.
But if you were helping one that got smokered away (if they had those) to some corner and saw what they were up to by the time you got there.... would be cool. Or even some down time to enjoy the clothing destruction.

But with the way the AI seems... don't think that will be happening much. But here's hoping.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Laggy as hell and Friendly IA not found

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I will warn you though, the green haired girl's scenes are both bugged right now, with no expression change on one and incorrect camera angles on the other. The creator is going to fix these later on.
Ugh, I guess supporting this month is out of the question then, since the dev likes to release new demos by the end of the month anyway, better to wait and see if the game will actually come out next month. Thanks for the heads up.

Devildie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Laggy as hell and Friendly IA not found
Hmm I don't seem to have any problems with any lag on this game. Lowest I've gotten was 40 fps and that's when I'm swarmed. I7 2600k GTX 650 TI boost is my setup. So anything equal or greater than that should easily handle the game.

I've seen some youtube videos of other people playing it and it seems to run fine on their end
example
youtu.be/Di5xG0i7PpE

It's probably your setup? Hopefully he fixes the settings menu on the official release to help better optimize your settings.

Ugh, I guess supporting this month is out of the question then, since the dev likes to release new demos by the end of the month anyway, better to wait and see if the game will actually come out next month. Thanks for the heads up.
Dev plans to release another patron trial mid July. During June he released it early June iirc June 5th. But I can understand 15 dollars being pretty steep for a majority of people. Also he plans on doing an early access for patrons during August since C92 is coming. I think it's safe to share this since it's on a public post.

Last edited:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo and I had the feeling that hitboxes are terrible. Am I the only one ?

That's pretty annoying considering that this game has a good potential.