What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Reputation score
heard you can d-censor it , but you need to have like hackers skills and some hacker programs...

Amber_Green

Reputation score
heard you can d-censor it , but you need to have like hackers skills and some hacker programs...
Would be so cool to see this game without the censoreship. :/
I talked with the original creator of the game. He said he wont make uncensored version...

margarino1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would be so cool to see this game without the censoreship. :/
I talked with the original creator of the game. He said he wont make uncensored version...
There's a guide on how to do it at the end of the English gameguide, which you can find a link to in the last tab of the translation project google doc on the OP.

darkness15000

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to beat stage 9-2? There seem to be two very powerful enemies on both the left and right side of the map and they're both guarding the button to progress further in the stage.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to beat stage 9-2? There seem to be two very powerful enemies on both the left and right side of the map and they're both guarding the button to progress further in the stage.
I think what I did was to have a unit with the passive which lets you survive a hit if you have more than 50% hp (Fighting Spirit 気合) and more move points than the monsters. iirc they don't move unless you're in range of attack, so move your Fighting Spirit passive unit onto the button, press it, tank a hit, then run away.

I guess you could also enhance your monster unit up to eleven with that enhancer at stage 8-3 and one-shot everything.

rockale

Reputation score
I've been waiting long, but i finally bought this game.
I downloaded v3.04, v3.02 and v3.00 from the store. V3.04 had a folder error, v3.02 had a decompression error, and v3.00 worked fine, but the machine translated text file crashed the game.
Mixing some v3.00 files on v3.02 folder did the trick and it worked fine with the machine translated text file.
I followed the instructions to remove the mosaics, and it worked (thank god!), but it seems the instructions aren't up to date, since step 6 ("0 float a") was not needed.

Oh, and i want to say thank you to the people working on the translation. This is one of the best eroge i've played, and i'm looking forward to playing it with a proper translation.

Last edited:

Amber_Green

Reputation score
There's a guide on how to do it at the end of the English gameguide, which you can find a link to in the last tab of the translation project google doc on the OP.
Where is that doc link? Which page? Cuz i cant find it x_x
I found one doc link what theres nothing about censoreship in that.

rockale

Reputation score
Where is that doc link? Which page? Cuz i cant find it x_x
I found one doc link what theres nothing about censoreship in that.
On the spreadsheet there's a tab called "misc", in that tab there is a cell called "guide", and right next to it there's a link to a text document. At the end of the document you'll find the tutorial to remove the mosaics.

Last edited:

Amber_Green

Reputation score
On the spreadsheet there's a tab called "misc", in that tab there is a cell called "guide", and right next to it there's a link to a text document. At the end of the document you'll find the tutorial to remove the mosaics.
Its not working for me :/
Its shows an error when i open the game after editing the file.

Could anyone share it with me if someone succeed with it?

Amber_Green

Reputation score
There you go.
For everyone who has trouble with the decensor.
Just put it in the Game_Data folder and overwrite the existing sharedassets0.assets
And et voila... You got the game completely uncensored^^
Omg Its worked!
Thank you sooo much! <3

Atreyan

Reputation score
There you go.
For everyone who has trouble with the decensor.
Just put it in the Game_Data folder and overwrite the existing sharedassets0.assets
And et voila... You got the game completely uncensored^^
Doesn`t work for me, im getting an error, maybe cuz im using 2.91A version?

darkness15000

Reputation score
I think what I did was to have a unit with the passive which lets you survive a hit if you have more than 50% hp (Fighting Spirit 気合) and more move points than the monsters. iirc they don't move unless you're in range of attack, so move your Fighting Spirit passive unit onto the button, press it, tank a hit, then run away.

I guess you could also enhance your monster unit up to eleven with that enhancer at stage 8-3 and one-shot everything.
I see. Can I only enhance the common monsters? It seems all the other female party members are MAX by default when I try enhancing them.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any unit with numbers in the enhancement stat (強化) can be enhanced. In short, it's basically all non-human characters.

Oracle

Reputation score
Well i still don't know how to add/obtain passive abilities, did tons of arena fights and not even one show up...

rockale

Reputation score
Well i still don't know how to add/obtain passive abilities, did tons of arena fights and not even one show up...
Did you try maxing the "love" status? It worked with most of the characters i tried.

Oracle

Reputation score
what? you mean human characters, all my humans character have passive abilities i think are innate, like Renka evasion abilities which she share with the party, Sheilas power abilities share with the party, i think this is are the ones you talking about, right? by the way, how do i get soul eater for Lana?

but i am talking about specific abilities, like the shild one or the attack first one, or the chance to survive a deadly atack if your HP is over 50%, how do i make my monsters learn this ones?

rockale

Reputation score
what? you mean human characters, all my humans character have passive abilities i think are innate, like Renka evasion abilities which she share with the party, Sheilas power abilities share with the party, i think this is are the ones you talking about, right? by the way, how do i get soul eater for Lana?

but i am talking about specific abilities, like the shild one or the attack first one, or the chance to survive a deadly atack if your HP is over 50%, how do i make my monsters learn this ones?
Yeah, i was talking about those habilities frm the human companions.
But I read that at least the "attack first" passive is a reward item from a hard level, the others i dunno. I think that there's a random chance for a monster to have a passive hability when you enter a level.

I'm trying to decifer the japanese wiki, but the translator is not helping.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do i get soul eater for Lana?

Passive books from arena aren't that common, i guess. But here's an example of a passive book from it:

the second one from the bottom option in this case.

For monsters, they can learn a passive by doing enhancement with at least three fodders with the passive you want. For example:

I'm not sure what you mean by soul eater on lana, though.

EDIT: did you perhaps mean the passive that deals heavy damage to targets with seal magic [封呪喰い]? If so, I don't think Lana can learn it without using cheats. monster units can learn it by the enhancement thing mentioned above, however.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.