What's new

ACT Shota [テングステン / Tengsten] 帝國の関所番 / Imperial Gatekeeper (RJ239810)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Maybe the code only work when you flip the switch "game finished at least once"...

NewGuy

Reputation score
Oh. I thought it was "after you reach the end, it gives you the code," not "it gives you a code to use that only works after you reach the end." If that's what it is, that's really weird, to have a code to unlock everything once you're already in a position to unlock everything. Are you sure that's what they meant?

Guess I'm just gonna wait for a full save, 'cuz I got bored of the gameplay a couple weeks in.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wich is the olivia mision in the 2nd
I think in that one you have to pass 50 people correctly (as in they don't have illicit weapons or anything that causes a violation) and first and foremost evaluate 500 people in total.

Mayonist

Reputation score
So where to find richard dude, been searching over him in all places..

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So where to find richard dude, been searching over him in all places..
had this problem too, found him in first stage

as for the other part
either eisen or topas{/SPOILER]

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Er... did you strip the boy? I stripped the dude for shits and giggles only to find he had no genitals XD I didn't even consider doing the boy.
Curiosity got the best of me and it turns out you can also fuck the male npcs too except for the beast men since the game currently doesn't have the option to rotate them. That being said. the thread might need the shota tag

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
May or does need? If there's shota content I'll throw the prefix on right now.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
May or does need? If there's shota content I'll throw the prefix on right now.
Translations are pretty iffy in this game and lists boyish looking npcs as young man and young boy so I have no idea if they could be classified as a shota or a teen. I'll share some screenshots

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh that's a child. Is there explicit content featuring that character?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, you can both grope and have anal sex with the character

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh also apparently the game got updated on the very first day of release, as in may 21st, from what I could gather via Google Translate it was just fixes to errors nothing substantial as of yet.

Edit: Scratch that, officially on the dev's ci-en page the game got updated to version 1.01, but as I said more or less just fixing of errors and small bugs.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
sadly content sux. in reality only has 3 scenes. and 4 repeating animations with a lot of different faces only -_- i seriously regret loosing 4 hours to finish this game or even bought it.. next time il wait for a pirate copy before actually buying it...

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
soooooo, uuuuummm, speaking of the devil. I might know someone with a pirated copy for anyone that wants to save that money.