What's new

ACT Shota [テングステン / Tengsten] 帝國の関所番 / Imperial Gatekeeper (RJ239810)

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Title Screen
←←→←←→←←→
Gallery unlock Cheat is this order above on the Cobra's eyes in title screen, this needed more explaining
Debug mode Cheat is press S and P together in title screen -> this cheat allows a quicker playthrough, some H actions can only be done in certain scenes, which cannot be accessed in Memory room
Personally I think this game could add more places/ways to interact with in "interrogation" mode. This game has a lot of room to expand, It reminds me of a Slave Matrix but with a lot less content

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What does debug mode cheat actually do?

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
What does debug mode cheat actually do?
Normally to continue to the next event you have to reach a certain amount of "contribution" (200 or 500 usually), or meet other certain requirements. Even in easy mode this requires quite a few playthroughs of a single stage before progressing to the next
Debug mode is an easier easy mode, it allows progression of events in one or very few playthrough of a stage, which makes revisiting certain events much more convenient.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And seems Tengsten further updated the game to version 1.03, but seems like it's not registered in the DLsite page yet, it only lists until update to version 1.02.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone else's game glitched out when you reach the point where you need to look out for three wanted women?
After that point no women go through the gates.

Is that a bug, or do you have to pay the guards 1000 coins for each woman?
What are the options with the guards anyway?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did you use the flag items in your inventory? They change whether women or men pass through the gates.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, for anyone that was interested in the gipsy woman (the woman with blue/violet hair that has all her dialogue in japanese) that comes after a certain amount of people are evaluated, courtsey of /vg/. The second option is to not recieve her blessing, and the option at the top is when you allow her to do said blessing, and after that a random colored star appears on top next to the colored circles, well this is what each star does, depending on the color of course. Hopefully it can help people later on.

Attachments

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also, for anyone that was interested in the gipsy woman (the woman with blue/violet hair that has all her dialogue in japanese) that comes after a certain amount of people are evaluated, courtsey of /vg/. The second option is to not recieve her blessing, and the option at the top is when you allow her to do said blessing, and after that a random colored star appears on top next to the colored circles, well this is what each star does, depending on the color of course. Hopefully it can help people later on.
I love when she appears because she's always a safe "Pass" so yay for numbers! I did not know about the blue star.....somehow I avoided it since I've seen it often and made a self-rule that I violate everyone with improper papers lol.

I do hope they add more to the game, ending was surprising but not satisfying.....was hoping for more with Hana, Clessia and Paula.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do hope they end up adding either more content with the love interests, or more events/modes for said girls, I do wish Clessia got more content though, but still maybe in a future update it can happen for all we can know.

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
I do hope they end up adding either more content with the love interests, or more events/modes for said girls, I do wish Clessia got more content though, but still maybe in a future update it can happen for all we can know.
No hoping needed! Tengsten mentions that he will be adding more, saying (from google translate) "In addition to erotic events, additional costumes and sexual harassment commands will be implemented.". This was mentioned in his ci-en post from the day it released.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No hoping needed! Tengsten mentions that he will be adding more, saying (from google translate) "In addition to erotic events, additional costumes and sexual harassment commands will be implemented.". This was mentioned in his ci-en post from the day it released.
All the hoping needed. Even if he promised it, and i'm totally confident in him delivering, it's a matter of when. The first 3 updates have been bug fixes (which I'm not complaining about, some devs who don't even do THAT for their games) but how long before the added stuff? I'm hoping not for it to come but more that it comes within a reasonable length of time. Currently we have the day before inspection that just can't do anything on. Would have been perfect to use that to invite Hana or Clessia over once you've gotten their event.

A few other ideas are: The gypsy girl has a certain look and name, have some specific scenes/outfit for her, make capturing wanted characters no longer mandatory for progress (except the final stages ones) and instead give the player incentives to letting them go but have it so your supervisors get more and more suspicious of you ending with game over if caught, make how you interact with some of the choices affect how characters treat you later, have wanted characters outside of story as just a random thing that can earn you extra money, more uses for money, change the final outcome of game depending on your decisions, if you stripped a character and send them on without their clothes get extra money for selling the clothes and have like a collection thing for panties.

EmpsChsn

Reputation score
Alright can anyone help me out? I'm stuck on the very last mission on stage 5. I'm sure the "truth" was hidden somewhere in the moonrunes, but could someone tell me what I need to do? I've played through each stage like twice or thrice now trying to complete this objective.

Edit: Scratch that, the event just wasn't starting for some reason.

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get Hana to appear in stage 2? One of the missions still has question marks even though I'm already at stage 3.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you get Hana to appear in stage 2? One of the missions still has question marks even though I'm already at stage 3.
It'll appear once you're in the final stage.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm surprised this has shota content but no loli content

Edit: Also after stage 3's second inspection (the one where you've caught all three wanteds and got 500 eval at stage 3) you've got a cut scene and Olivia is talking to you and you have three options to reply, what do they say?

Last edited:

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
Also after stage 3's second inspection (the one where you've caught all three wanteds and got 500 eval at stage 3) you've got a cut scene and Olivia is talking to you and you have three options to reply, what do they say?
Can you get a screenshot? It seems that event isn't in the Memoirs. I'll see if I can understand it or at least get it typed into a translator lol.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh that event huh, I thought, at least from what I could understand on the context and characters, that Olivia discovered your relationship with Clessia or at least that's what I though of it, and either answer was more or less in regards to it? Nonetheless I don't think it was that pivotal, since the outcome more or less doesn't change as much, I think. I could be wrong though.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do you find Richard?

I've gotten the Beastman talking to me then running off at Topas
I've gotten the village girl at Eisen
What next?