What's new

ACT Shota [テングステン / Tengsten] 帝國の関所番 / Imperial Gatekeeper (RJ239810)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where do you find Richard?

I've gotten the Beastman talking to me then running off at Topas
I've gotten the village girl at Eisen
What next?
I found Richard in stage 1, like almost immediately after starting work for the day.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, he finally showed up this time.
Maybe it needs to be an inspection day?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope, I don't think it has to do with it, he just shows up in the first town we started the game with, I guess it's either because he's trying to get away? Since he later on has a conversation with you and well he storms off.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good mechanics, really close to Papers please.

i don't know if the diplomatic milf will bring some insues if mess over there, soo i let her pass cuz docs is ok.
on Ch 5. looking for richard, i also find him on stage 1.
but i forgot save before, cuz is a good idea to pay 1000g to guard overlook your action before (i think will avoid some suspect on end game or ending), soo just lose few minutes to make it up.
later, run stage 2 cuz will active the hidden mission there later.

still need more complete translation soo i hope the dev works on it. Some kanjis options really is a pain when chose a cannon plot ending.
the devs worked well at least on basic english translation, even the gramar/ wrong texts, is still easy to understand mostly the basic commands to navigate, i give good score for effort working on raw english. Is good to encourage the devs try making more raw english releases.

well i didn't tried yet but yaoi is possible? lol

Last edited:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good mechanics, really close to Papers please.

i don't know if the diplomatic milf will bring some insues if mess over there, soo i let her pass cuz docs is ok.
on Ch 5. looking for richard, i also find him on stage 1.
but i forgot save before, cuz is a good idea to pay 1000g to guard overlook your action before (i think will avoid some suspect on end game or ending), soo just lose few minutes to make it up.
later, run stage 2 cuz will active the hidden mission there later.

still need more complete translation soo i hope the dev works on it. Some kanjis options really is a pain when chose a cannon plot ending.

well i didn't tried yet but yaoi is possible? lol
Yes, but not with the beast man.

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
This is already planned. Tengsten mentioned on his ci-en prior to release that he is having a "professional translator" do a full translation, but didn't give any specifics on when it'd be available.

i liek katz

Reputation score
Well, I bought the game off the Japanese DLSite, since the English side didn't show it on his English side profile's upcoming page, and then next day it pops up on the English side. :rolleyes:
At least the game has the English option, just hoping when it's updated that he updates the Japanese side with all the English updates (if any). As for people here unable to read Japanese (myself included), a fairly easy but somewhat monotonous method to machine translate the text is to just use the Google Translate app on your smartphone. It's what I've been doing, and while not perfect, it still gives you an idea for the most part on what a conversation is about.

JetEnduro95

Reputation score
Is there like a restriction on when u can meet the other local npc, hana and whore

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game could stand to have some endings with the heroines...

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is really good. It's certainly a welcome break from the usual fight monsters/level up mechanics. The scenario I enjoyed the most was the Wanted beastwoman. The first thing I imagined when I first saw this game's mechanics was, "will some of the girls try to give sexual favors in exchange for passage?" So I was glad to meet the prostitute, but the Wanted beastwoman not only did the same, but laughed at me for fucking her when she saw me again and was like, "Just hurry up and let me pass, you're a slave to my body now anyway." So then I fucked her again, but this time called for the guard and while she was still in afterglow she said, "Wow you really know how to please a woman... Wait wait! Don't take me yet I'm still sensitive!" 10/10 scenarios and I eagerly await the new stuff Tengsten is going to add.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Second that @Umero
It was fun when the last boss drop that surprise too. Perhaps they need to add smugglers next.
That and I enjoy being able to spank and H at the same time :p

Funsizelife

Reputation score
As for people here unable to read Japanese (myself included), a fairly easy but somewhat monotonous method to machine translate the text is to just use the Google Translate app on your smartphone. It's what I've been doing, and while not perfect, it still gives you an idea for the most part on what a conversation is about.
I got my switch dock and propped it up with my watches' box, just to put my phone on it to translate it. It is wonky and hilarious, but it works LOL.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I got my switch dock and propped it up with my watches' box, just to put my phone on it to translate it. It is wonky and hilarious, but it works LOL.
You can also try using KanjiTomo. It's got an automatic OCR so you can just hover your mouse over the kanji to translate it. I usually use this to read manga. Textractor works just fine for wolf games too.

ItsLucyBro

Reputation score
I have a error whenever i try to launch the game, "cannot locate basic info data" in "Data/BasicData/Game.dat
Can anyone help me, i rly want to try the game out but i cant.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Seems like they going to add more character after ci-en's campaign end.
They will add 3 characters from 姉かぜき game he made 4 years ago.

axelries

Reputation score
I am at the end, I found Richard, and complete every objective, except catch the criminal what do i do now ? Where he is?

Mayonist

Reputation score
I am at the end, I found Richard, and complete every objective, except catch the criminal what do i do now ? Where he is?
As far as I can remember, the mastermind will be in the last stage. He/she appear after your job end.