What's new

Tentanari's Adventures (subject to change)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tentanari's Adventures (subject to change)

G. First ask tell her that you aren't from around here, then ask about the strange looks she's been getting, then ask about the tentacles, then the workbench stuff, then ask about where she may find some parts to fix her ship but only as long as long as her talking about the spaceship wouldn't scare Malon any, if it would then don't talk about it. I mean we may as well figure out all we can about where we're at right.

Then after getting some answers to question, I say buy 2 medpacks, 2 plasma energy packs, a map, 2 firesticks, 4 ration packs, and 1 oxygen tank, you never know when you might need more oxygen for something and she may find a lake or something to explore the bottom of. And besides, we've got plenty of money, so we might as well use it, and I'm sure we could get more from loot and whatnot.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A & F, shopping list as follows:
  • 4 plasma energy
  • 2 firesticks
  • 1 map (who'd need any more?)
  • 2 ration packs, and finally
  • 1 oxygen tank
for a total of 470 credits

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

G. First ask tell her that you aren't from around here, then ask about the strange looks she's been getting, then ask about the tentacles, then the workbench stuff, then ask about where she may find some parts to fix her ship but only as long as her talking about the spaceship wouldn't scare Malon any, if it would then don't talk about it. I mean we may as well figure out all we can about where we're at right.

Then after getting some answers to question, I say buy 2 medpacks, 2 plasma energy packs, a map, 2 firesticks, 4 ration packs, and 1 oxygen tank, you never know when you might need more oxygen for something and she may find a lake or something to explore the bottom of. And besides, we've got plenty of money, so we might as well use it, and I'm sure we could get more from loot and whatnot.
This^.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

G. First ask tell her that you aren't from around here, then ask about the strange looks she's been getting, then ask about the tentacles, then the workbench stuff, then ask about where she may find some parts to fix her ship but only as long as long as her talking about the spaceship wouldn't scare Malon any, if it would then don't talk about it. I mean we may as well figure out all we can about where we're at right.

This works by spending MULAH

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+1

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a good plan to me.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

( G Wins out)

"Hello, Malon. My Name is Amuro. People have been looking at me with shifty eyes, like I might attack them or something? Do you not get many outsiders, or are you under attack or something?"
"N-No. Miss A-Amuro. We do not get many people out here. And You could say that."
"Would it happen to be from tentacle creatures? I was attacked by two black ones last night."
At the mention of the black tentacles Malon's eyes shoot out wide open, "Black ones!? T-two of them!? And you're not p-pre-pregnant, or anything!? And you weren't c-captured!? Wow....... you must be strong......." She cries out in shock before whispering in awe.
"Why do you say that? Are the black ones particularly dangerous?" Amuro asks,
"Well..... as far as I have heard from others, not by themselves. But they rarely travel alone. And are dangerously cunning and stealthy, so it's rare anyone ever sees them coming. No offense but you may have gotten lucky."
"Hee hee.... You could say that. One of them happened to crawl over a dead stick and wake me from my near sleep the other night. Are tentacles weak against fire? I grabbed a burning timber and took them out that way." You ask.
Black are, yes. I am not so certain about others. I have heard lucky survivors say they managed to fight off some smaller ones with a firestick. Anyways, I am glad to hear you got out okay. But if you plan to venture further, say to the larger colonies; please be cautious. There are more threats then tentacles out there." She informs you.
"Will do....." you say, thinking on the information she has shared with you, "What else can you tell me about this planet? Not to scare you or anything, but I'm an offworlder."
Oh...... I see. Well, the environment is varied. Around here, we have plains, deserts, swampland, forest and off into the distance I am sure you can Kokitan Mountains......... Please don't venture there lightly.... if not at all......" She says rather timidly and nervously.
"..........Why not?" You ask, hesitantly.

"Many fool hardy adventurers from several of the different colonies have wandered into the mountains..... and have not returned. There are several predators, not the least of which, the tentacles. Of all colors and types. Many go there, because that is the site of odd sounds, lights and rumored to believe the housing of an ancient, distant and technologically advanced alien species. Long forgotten...... It really isn't worth it....... if the stories are to be believed........ I also wouldn't discuss them lightly around these parts...."
".....Oh, o-okay then....... Can you tell me what sort of technology you have here? If that's not being too nosy? Like are you still in the stone age or are there some sort of laser or gunpowder weapons? Steam or hover craft?"
"Here, we use simple plasma powered pistols. I have a small selection of energy packs, as well as oxygen tanks for people wishing to mine, or head to further ports. Not to mention rations for armed forces or travelers as well as medical supplies. IN the further off colonies you may find more advanced tech. We also have a work bench for repairing, modifying what weapons and equipment we do have." She adds.
"What sort of mining? What sort of mineral can one find?"
"In the mountains, which I strongly advise against exploring; you could probably find all sorts of alien materials, according to out colony scientists and such. In the desert you could find Agrinium, a sturdy resilient metal used for rovers and such. In the tundra, on the other side of the mountains outside of the Megacolony, you can find Tritaniumite. It's an all purpose metal used for home building, automation, and weapon and armor smithing. That's all I have heard from the few outsiders we rarely get."

"Hrm...... Thank you very much, Malon. You have been very helpful. Especially to an outsider. In that case, I would like to make a purchase. Give me 2 Med pacs, 2 cells of Plasma energy, a map, two firesticks, 4 ration packs, and an oxygen tank, please?"
"................. Did you take me seriously about the mountains.............?" She asks sceptically.
".....Yes..... I just might want to see what I can find out about the other settlements and such is all........"
"..........Okay. But PLEASE, do NOT venture into the mountains! It's not a place you want to be!" She nearly begs you.
"Okay, okay! I promise I won't head into there!" You lie, hoping she belives you, "Oh. Where can I find your work bench by the way? I have some nodes I'd like to install."
"It's in the security center, below the Medical station. But.......... the authorities will likely not be so keen about aloowing an outsider access, to either security or the bench. Only authorites from the other colonies or people who prove their on the up and up, can use it. You might have to do some fanangling for it." she lets you know.
You let out a heavy sigh at this information. "I see. Well...... I guess I should have figured it would be so easily anyway...... Thank you, Malon. I might see what all I can do to win over the locals. Good bye." You say as you hand out your credits, pick up your gear and head out the door.

What now?
A. Head to the meidcal station and see what might be done to earn the people's trust?
B. Disregard Malon's warnings and head over to the mountains?
C. Head out to the swamp/elsewhere and explore?
D. Something Else?

You are currently Neutral with Sungem Town, the current location. You currently have 330 credits. You have
Items:
Space Suit
Plasma Cutter (Standard, un modified) 6 shots, 4 spare energy cells
6 days worth of basic rations
4 small Medpacs
a Map
2 Fire sticks and
1 Oxygen Tank ( 3 minutes worth of O2)

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

A earning peoples trust is always a good thing to have in a unknown town like this, that way you'd have friends and a safe place to rest, and you may possibly get a new party member or something.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Amuro walked over to the medical station she had passed before. She oslowly opened the door before peeking her head inside to get a look. As she stuck her head inside she would shortly grab the attention of , "Oh! Hello there, and welcome to our hospital! My name Minty! I serve as the main medical engineer for our settelment. May I have your name, and is there anything I can do to help you stranger?" "Uhm... Y-yes.... Forgive me... B-but from what I have heard, I didnt think youd be so open to a stranger....." Oh! Well most people are kind of curious about visitors, but if us tryto be friendly as possible. Besides, this is a hospital, we cant go around being snooty. Were supposed to be here to help people!~" she saids with big bright smile.
"Oh, well in that case......."

A. Ask about the workbench
B. Ask abiut supplies
C. Ask if there is anything you can help out with to win over people.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C

jameson7856

Reputation score

c becuase it is very important to earn trust.:D

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

((Sorry for neglecting this for so long :( ))

C. "Since Im stuck here for the forseeable future, I guess it really would be in my best interests to help out and fet on the good side of the locals...." She said quietly to herself before turning to Minty, "Is ther anything in particular you need done around here?" As she asked her wuestion she was shortly greeted by , "If you really think you can manage better then most of the soldiers here and actually can help stranger, then there is quite a bit of thigs needed to be done around here: for starters, we have some damaged power conduits needing repair, but our mechanic is being treated for tentacles slime and injuries from a recent attack. Next our perimter defenses are damaged and needed to be repaired. And finally I sent out a troop to gather supples from nearby areas amd they have tet to return. If possible I need you to find them and bring them back to safety; to be laid to resr if there dead. If you can manage to help us out with these I can let you in to use our facilities." Shw finished.

1. Staet by repairing the power conduits
2. Repair the perimiter turrets
3. Go out search for the missing troop.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

2 - safety first!