What's new

Tentanari's Adventures (subject to change)

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tentanari's Adventures (subject to change)

I guess we need to pick a feat? If so, I vote for:

Damsel in Distress?

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well Tenta said we start with those feat so guess we'll have to wait for him to continue the story and give us some options

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Enough derpery, on with the show:

It is a glorious day in Hodaiba, a medium sized city in Japan, the air is cool and crisp, the sun is out bright, strong and glaring warmly. Birds are chirping, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. We zoom into a simple flat out in the country side. There are cherry blossoms, plum trees, maple trees an azaleas planted out around it. We head inside to find the dwelling basking in the peaceful silence of a new morning. However that silence is soon broken by the blaring of an alarm clock. A tanned Gand emerges from the sheets of a bed to crossly smack it. A body slowly rises out of the sheets. It slowly makes it way to the restroom, turns on tue water and washes her face. As she looks into the mirror she sees:

(Describe what you would like our heroine to look like here.)

((Yes I just couldn't decide what she looks like so I decided to let you decide....... Herp derp))

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She sees herself in the mirror, her face is well sculpted, some might say even almost fierce that goes along with her glorious eyes that seemed to be the color of a desert basking in the fierce sun. (A very light brown color.) Even as she sees herself in the mirror, looking downwards she can see her naked form, her heavy tits prominently jutting outwards and her breasts seeming to defy gravity even with how large they were. She could see goosebumps all over her skin, her nipples stiff.. Looking further downwards she can see her stomach, a thin layer of fat covering her hard muscles and giving her a curvy look even as she could see her bush further below along with her cock that was easily very impressive, almost as much as her tits were.. (Something like this?)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

(ugh I'm having major writers block and lack of inspiration for this.........I will update it eventually I'm just not feeling it lately.)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tentanari's Adventures SHIPWRECKED

((Okay, that was a fail. I'm going to try again. This will be a sci-fi unvierse, sort of a mix of Siphon's PoP and Serifyn TLE.))

SHIPWRECKED!

First of all, who are we?

Human/Alien or Tentacle Monstrosity?

If you choose human, It will be more TLE; you find your ship stranded on a bizarre, alien and unwelcoming planet....... Full of tentacle creatures and hostile alien lifeforms. If you play Tentacle, it will be more like TLE:O. You will have to scour for the shipwrecked women/futas, evolve, build a lair and evade or defeat the other aliens. In other words, are we the hunter or the prey? Hero or Villain, etc?

Once this is decided, I will go to work on the Human/Alien characters or the Tentacle species, depending on people's choices. I'll wait for at least 5 like votes before making each update. :)

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let's be a tentacled alien chick. That sounds fun.

"Oh Mr. Tentaclemonster, your tentacles are so big! ...Now let me show you mine!"

And then we rape the monster in it's weird tentacle anus.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Human.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I say we play as an elven futanari, with an impressive 12 inch long and two inch thick cock, long blonde hair, and large E-cup breasts. We've been stranded on this planet since our ship crashed, and now are trying to find ourselves a way off, helping anybody else we find along the way that's willing to join forces with us. There also needs to be more than just tentacles and such that can rape our poor girl, like succubi, or angels even that might think she's evil or corrupted and they're trying to purge said corruption, or maybe some native amazonian neko's or something like that which would hold her down and take turns with her, then take her back to their village or something where they would protect her, but only in exchange for sex.

Our beloved heroines name is Liasha.

Edit: I merely forgot to add that part in Diaga, I've edited accordingly. And I'm changing this from spy to engineer to get that vote going good.

Last edited:

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd like to go with an attractive female alien of some sort that can hold her own. Like a Ctarl-Ctarl, if you know what that is.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Classes, Racies/Species and Stats for Aliens/Humans and Tentacles:

Classes:

Engineer/Hacker: Think Issac from Dead Space or the Hacker from System Shock. If it's broken, and you can find parts, etc; you can fix it. If it's electronic/tech, you can hack it. You can also repair homes, bridges, etc as well as build and deploy traps to snare and thwart your foes. +5 to repair, construction and hacking attempts. Can crack safes, locked doors and have easier time locating hidden things (treasure, traps etc.)

Meet the Medic: He's dead Jim, He's dead! You are a doctor, you can perform minor first aid procedures on your self to regain a small amount of HP and a moderate amount of FP; and if you can find equipment or supplies can perform more intensive care (setting broken legs, removing illness/status effects, etc.) You also have an innate and intricate understanding of people's and (via studying corpses) alien life form's anatomical structure. Minor Heal ability, restore 5 HP. Anatomical knowledge, spend 3 rounds studying opponent, forsaking attack; auto crit.

Soldier: OI, YOU GITS! GET TO ZEE CHOPPA! WE'S GOT A WAAAAAUGH TO DO! You kill stuff. Period. You are a hardened, veteran warrior, with years of field experience and combat training. You have nerves of steel. And are nearly impossible to phase too much. You are trained in survival, and in several forms of combat. You can use almost any sort of weapon and are able to improvise most items into weapons. You are tough to kill and plan to get back to civilization at any cost. Survival Training ability, you can keep going in almost any and every condition or environment. Except in the most extreme of conditions you only lose 3/4 as much FP from heavy activity, rape and etc. then any other class. Weapons Expert, You can use almost all types of weapons; only something truly alien confuses you. Items may also be weaponized, dealing 1/2 damage as normal weapons.

Spy: You are a ghost. A specialized and elite spec ops agent. You can sneak with the best of them, and with luck can be passed off as just a "feeling" or a figment of your targets imagination. You are also trained to spot and remove traps, but high tech locks and equipments aren't your forte. Shadows and the dark are your friends. You can go without being seen or heard almost completely. +5 to spot, +5 to sneak/hide, can pick locks and disable traps.

Races and Tentacle information coming soon.

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

I like the Engineer/Hacker. It worked for Issac.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going with Mindflayer's elven chick that is an engineer and hacker..

Through I would like to add onto mind's elven chick that she has huge breasts and cock <3

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Amuro Two-moons
Race: Elf
Class: Engineer/Hacker

Hit Points: 100
Fatigue Points: 100
Arousal Points: 0/100
Corruption: 0/100
Alligment Score: 0 (Neutral)

Items:
Space Suit
Plasma Cutter (Standard, un modified) 6 shots, 2 spare energy cells
3 days worth of basic rations

Hunger: Amuro is not hungry
Fatigue: Amuro is energized
Normal Status

only with a fairly large cock

Last edited:

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

I'm sorry, but I have to say it.
Amuro Ray?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I like this Tenta, it is acceptable to me.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fuck, I'm not going to be able to think of this chick as anybody but Amuro Ray now.

Also there was a G Gundam reference here, but that's the wrong series so it's gone now.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Amuro was an engineer assigned to the deep space exploration vessel, the SS Indomitable, a super space habitat class vessel assigned to explore the virginal and unexplored Voxx quadrant of space. Everything was going alright until they were unexpectedly attacked by a group of pirates, they had managed to fight the privateers off but they had successfuly scored a hit on the main an secondary thruster engines. Amuro managed to repair one, but a large chunk of hull and several subsystems were damaged and offline and they were forced to make an emergency crash landing on a nearby planet. The resulting crash further damaged the ship, effectively stranding them. The science officer detected large amounts of alien metals that could be used to repair te ship scattered around the planet. Knowing what to look for and how to use it, Amuro decided to venture out with her cutter and equipment to bring back the materials needed to repair ship; although she had no idea what might be waiting for her. An expansive mountain range sits far off into the distance, to the north west she sees a strange, dark and forboding forest system, to the east she sees a small settlement, to the south she sees more forest, and her HUD displays a desertous reigon further south still. Towards the north she sees a series of caves.

A. Head to the forest
B. Head to the settlement
C. Go to the (south) forest
D. Explore the caves
E. Im not sure what to do. (Freeform)

It is currently 1100 hours. The sun is starting to rise in the sky and she ha plenty of daylight now.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

B sounds like a great first move to me, maybe get some info about the place to find stuff to repair her ship with.